wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 2091339

View attachment 2091342

“Hey everyone, OrbOrigin here. It has been quite some time ago since my last post. I hope everyone is doing great and is eating well.
I know many of you are wondering and are very concerned about how I have been doing, when I will return to work and the future of A Mother's Love. I want to talk about it in today’s post.
First off, I would like to say that I am doing fine. As I mentioned in my last post, living by myself contributed a big chunk to the healing process. Although it was difficult at first, I did feel that both my mental and physical health were gradually getting better. I began to feel more like myself and reconnected back to some of my old hobbies. The feeling of being stressed all the time became less and doable for the most part. And just last month, I found myself writing down ideas and laying out the story events of A Mother’s Love in my mind. Because of these small actions, I can feel that my creative mind is also returning little by little, and that leads me to my next topic.
I would like to say that sometime between the first half of next year, 2023, I will be returning to work on A Mother’s Love. Now, before we jump into conclusion, I need to clarify that this will be an office return, not an official return -- meaning there will be no Part 12 available yet. As amazing as it would be to deliver the next update on the same day I return to the office, it would be impossible. I will need time like usual to create and develop the game, and only when Part 12 is ready to be released is when A Mother’s Love and I, OrbOrigin, will make its official return. Further details will be discussed when that day comes, and do not worry about the billing cycle as it will remain paused until Part 12 is released.
Last but not least, I would like to clarify the rumors that I have been hearing about a reboot on A Mother’s Love. The official answer to that assumption is, no! There is no reboot of A Mother’s Love. I apologize to those who this rumor may have affected.
That is all I have for today. Thank you to those who have taken their time to read my post. I also want to thank those again who continue to give me your love and support by either messaging me or leaving a comment. I appreciate all of you, and I hope that you all are safe and well too.
Thank you all so very much and as usual, see you soon.
PS. I hope you enjoy the new photos of Nicole Heavens! Autumn is already here, but I figured two photos of Nicole in bikini's wouldn't hurt. :D

ps: I knew he was going to post: you guys owe me
01.jpg

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
well then there's koga3's mod which is wrongly baled since it has wt too.
Yep I know but I think he was referring to Shaddy's one, maybe he doesn't know that Koga take Shaddy's place for this game. Honestly mod issues aparts what it matters to me is that Orb will solve his problems, and hopefully will start work on the game again in the near future, this is more important imho. :)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Do I have to play that route to see this scene?
Yes. You also need to have a good relationship with Marilyn and not tell her to get lost all the time. Some scenes she will show you to torment you if you are enemies but you get more content if you are friends.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes. You also need to have a good relationship with Marilyn and not tell her to get lost all the time. Some scenes she will show you to torment you if you are enemies but you get more content if you are friends.
with benefits hopefully on some day.

lamatmz

May 14, 2022
View attachment 2091339

View attachment 2091342

“Hey everyone, OrbOrigin here. It has been quite some time ago since my last post. I hope everyone is doing great and is eating well.
I know many of you are wondering and are very concerned about how I have been doing, when I will return to work and the future of A Mother's Love. I want to talk about it in today’s post.
First off, I would like to say that I am doing fine. As I mentioned in my last post, living by myself contributed a big chunk to the healing process. Although it was difficult at first, I did feel that both my mental and physical health were gradually getting better. I began to feel more like myself and reconnected back to some of my old hobbies. The feeling of being stressed all the time became less and doable for the most part. And just last month, I found myself writing down ideas and laying out the story events of A Mother’s Love in my mind. Because of these small actions, I can feel that my creative mind is also returning little by little, and that leads me to my next topic.
I would like to say that sometime between the first half of next year, 2023, I will be returning to work on A Mother’s Love. Now, before we jump into conclusion, I need to clarify that this will be an office return, not an official return -- meaning there will be no Part 12 available yet. As amazing as it would be to deliver the next update on the same day I return to the office, it would be impossible. I will need time like usual to create and develop the game, and only when Part 12 is ready to be released is when A Mother’s Love and I, OrbOrigin, will make its official return. Further details will be discussed when that day comes, and do not worry about the billing cycle as it will remain paused until Part 12 is released.
Last but not least, I would like to clarify the rumors that I have been hearing about a reboot on A Mother’s Love. The official answer to that assumption is, no! There is no reboot of A Mother’s Love. I apologize to those who this rumor may have affected.
That is all I have for today. Thank you to those who have taken their time to read my post. I also want to thank those again who continue to give me your love and support by either messaging me or leaving a comment. I appreciate all of you, and I hope that you all are safe and well too.
Thank you all so very much and as usual, see you soon.
PS. I hope you enjoy the new photos of Nicole Heavens! Autumn is already here, but I figured two photos of Nicole in bikini's wouldn't hurt. :D

ps: I knew he was going to post: you guys owe me
spidey.jpg

Sep 9, 2021
He is not a he, He is a she. :rolleyes::cautious::LOL:
===================================================================

Just a quick question here "How many of you here would like to see Nicole fuck her husband ? "

All I have heard from two paying member(Not in my direct contact but through a friend) that if Orb Origin make nicole fuck with other or in different words that Nicole is a primary LI for mc and she is the most loved character so if main LI is in mood for more cocks then they are out of window.

I do like to know what your pov here guys !

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes