Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The hope is still alive and kicking lol. When "scamdrop" can come back from the dead, albeit make shit but still something then why can't our orby lol.
Yeah, but everyone's situation is different. Who knows... I wish him well in life, I hope he resolves whatever problems he is having and can get back to working on this great story (my personal favourite), but... his life and happiness comes first and I respect that. I've been through a year of hell myself, and probably many more to come so I definitely understand what life can throw at you some times.

Ano00

Jun 23, 2018
i hope he's doing well and comeback soon,but god please dont rebot the game....it is one of the best games and it will be more the worth the waiting and see the game continues even with outdated rends and stuff just for the storyline

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Somewhat cringe but Good Game at the beginning, perfect main LI, good slow burn... but later characters build up fails, at some moment become boring like hell, and when you start skipping (all) dialogs - it's time for uninstall

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
So Mr orb is in dilemma whether to reboot and make everything fresh with new graphics and all that or to continue with this to the end.

I probably think, either way is fine just don't alter the story which is quite interesting and we don't even know what comes next so it's kinda exciting. We all are waiting for our majesty the Queen Nicole to enter our realm again ❤❤❤.

I hope Mr orb get fit again to continue his remaining work, I wish your family and your close relatives a good health . Takecare always and thanks for giving us the content we needed.
Hard reboot is unnecessary imo, but the game needs to overhaul its dialogues. It easily has one of the worst Engrish I've ever had the (dis)pleasure of reading. Hire a better proofreader or a new wordsmith or something, just anything to improve the dialogues because there's a hidden gem buried under the terrible Engrish.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Madpanda

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Hard reboot is unnecessary imo, but the game needs to overhaul its dialogues. It easily has one of the worst Engrish I've ever had the (dis)pleasure of reading. Hire a better proofreader or a new wordsmith or something, just anything to improve the dialogues because there's a hidden gem buried under the terrible Engrish.

He says, making spelling errors and grammar mistakes in his own post.

The game is perfectly fine how it is, doesn't need a reboot at all. Story needs completing however.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021

The game is perfectly fine how it is, doesn't need a reboot at all. Story needs completing however.
As for Me, Story needs total rewriting after first half :(

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

Doesn't make my point moot. The reality is the dialogues are painful to read through, so improving them will make the game much, much better. It's a Visual Novel after all, your writing needs to be on point.

It'll take a lot of time and effort to fix them all, but I think it'll be worth it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Never heard that word in my life but fair enough. I stand corrected.
It's really old, probably older than half the userbase here. I became aware of it with dodgy translations of 8-bit era games from Japan.
It's changed in scope to basically apply to any non-native English speaker writing English in a way that shows they don't speak/write English as a first language.

There's plenty of it on these forums too.

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes