REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spoke with Orb a few days ago. Won't mention what was said just that he's doing fine. By last message Orb looked eager to return.

Hopefully its soon!
Thank you for this update Raminita, great news! I hope Orb is doing well.

Can't wait to return to our Queen Nicole Heavens!!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

Spoke with Orb a few days ago. Won't mention what was said just that he's doing fine. By last message Orb looked eager to return.

Hopefully its soon!
Good news, I hope he is doing well. Life comes first after all. Thanks for the update.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

Hopefully its soon!
That is important for the Developer to take some time off to recovery and take care of personal life before returning. Glad to hear that Orb is eager to return. it may take some time for Orb to re-adapt to his work after being off for quite some time.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

With The

Jul 25, 2021
I hope he is doing okay, just take time man. You can comeback anytime, aslong you can keep your promise you will comeback.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
he reboots whole thing.
It would be interesting to see a reboot and what changes would be made. Would the magic still be included or would it be turned into a straight-up drama? Would the corruption be slowed down? More or less Chloe NTR scenes? I'd be down just to see Beeman's disgusting character model changed so his chest hair isn't clipping through his shirt. Blech!

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
I personally wouldn't want to see the whole game rebooted and all the progress lost in order to start again from scratch at this juncture. However, I think it would be cool if more paths could be added to the early game without changing any of the existing content. Nicole's paths are done nearly perfectly in my opinion and really don't need to be remade or reimagined. On the other hand, I've always wished there was a path to refuse Nicole in the beginning and instead stand by Chloe, and there are a few other possible branches that I think would be interesting to see.

I personally (probably uniquely) have a tradition whenever I start a new playthrough to tell Nicole to take a hike in the beginning and get that game over because that's what I would've done in real life. I wouldn't trade away a girlfriend who sincerely loved me and whom I was happy with just because someone hotter came along even if she was as smoking as Nicole. If the game let you follow a path like that, I imagine Nicole would be the big villain trying to break the MC and Chloe up which would be pretty fascinating in my view and would give us a completely different glimpse of her personality. A few of my favorite scenes in the game happen after you've agreed to Nicole's proposal but are still trying to be with Chloe even though it's seemingly impossible to escape Nicole's all-seeing gaze...I've actually never seen a VN before or since which puts the MC in the position of having to sneak around like a cheater just in order to spend time with his GF. Those are some very intense and exciting scenes.

I think it would also be cool to see other characters who have been teased as possible love interests like Abi and Silvia get their own fully developed paths. Perhaps there could even be a specialized insane buddy path with Marilyn (maybe OrbOrigin could team up with Gumdrop to write it because I think we'll need that talking skeleton) or possibly something more as her sexual orientation still confuses me a bit.

Last edited:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I personally wouldn't want to see the whole game rebooted and all the progress lost in order to start again from scratch at this juncture. However, I think it would be cool if more paths could be added to the early game without changing any of the existing content. Nicole's paths are done nearly perfect in my opinion and really don't need to be remade or reimagined. On the other hand, I've always wished there was a path to refuse Nicole in the beginning and instead stand by Chloe, and there are a few other possible branches that I think would be interesting to see.

I personally (probably uniquely) have a tradition whenever I start a new playthrough to tell Nicole to take a hike in the beginning and get that game over because that's what I would've done in real life. I wouldn't trade away a girlfriend who sincerely loved me and whom I was happy with just because someone hotter came along even if she was as smoking as Nicole. If the game let you follow a path like that, I imagine Nicole would be the big villain trying to break the MC and Chloe up which would be pretty fascinating in my view and would give us a completely different glimpse of her personality. A few of my favorite scenes in the game happen after you've agreed to Nicole's proposal but are still trying to be with Chloe even though it's seemingly impossible to escape Nicole's all-seeing gaze...I've actually never seen a VN before or since which puts the MC in the position of having to sneak around like a cheater just in order to spend time with his GF. Those are some very intense and exciting scenes.

I think it would also be cool to see other characters who have been teased as possible love interests to get their own fully developed paths like Abi and Silvia. Perhaps there could even be a specialized insane buddy path with Marilyn (maybe OrbOrigin could team up with Gumdrop to write it because I think we'll need that talking skeleton) or possibly something more as her sexual orientation still confuses me a bit.
For God's sake, Don't put Orb and Gumdrop together. Please!!!

PS: I must say that your idea about a route where Nicole is the villain is very interesting.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I personally wouldn't want to see the whole game rebooted and all the progress lost in order to start again from scratch at this juncture. However, I think it would be cool if more paths could be added to the early game without changing any of the existing content. Nicole's paths are done nearly perfect in my opinion and really don't need to be remade or reimagined. On the other hand, I've always wished there was a path to refuse Nicole in the beginning and instead stand by Chloe, and there are a few other possible branches that I think would be interesting to see.

I think it would also be cool to see other characters who have been teased as possible love interests to get their own fully developed paths like Abi and Silvia. Perhaps there could even be a specialized insane buddy path with Marilyn (maybe OrbOrigin could team up with Gumdrop to write it because I think we'll need that talking skeleton) or possibly something more as her sexual orientation still confuses me a bit.
Remember if you mention Gumball's name you need to spit between your forked fingers in a southern direction and turn left three times. Otherwise tonight you will dream that you are fucking the girl of your dreams and she will turn into that fucking skeleton while your dick is still inside the pelvic bone. Sweet dreams.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Glad to hear, that dev is doing better. But about starting over, I sure hope it's joke. Don't get me wrong, Orb is a nice guy, and he was always fair with billing patrions. But it took him four years, to get to this stage in the game, and almost a year the game is on hold. Yes, renders are somewhat outdated at this point, but they're still decent. Writing and story was good from the start. Adding new paths may sound intriguing, but this game was always about Nicole. And how many years will it take, to get to the current state?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
scamdrop: just milks w/o adding any content
orb: has plenty of content in game and has paused payments until can continue devving

Sep 9, 2021
Glad to hear, that dev is doing better. But about starting over, I sure hope it's joke. Don't get me wrong, Orb is a nice guy, and he was always fair with billing patrions. But it took him four years, to get to this stage in the game, and almost a year the game is on hold. Yes, renders are somewhat outdated at this point, but they're still decent. Writing and story was good from the start. Adding new paths may sound intriguing, but this game was always about Nicole. And how many years will it take, to get to the current state?
My friend was thinking about supporting Orb and I messaged him about reboot or redevelop, His words "4 years for 1 to 11 chapter was totally worth it but a reboot and wait for 1 year to just see her pussy again. . . i will be dead before game finished or reach at this point. It's batter if it continue with new hd graphics and videos."

Madpanda

Jul 14, 2021
So Mr orb is in dilemma whether to reboot and make everything fresh with new graphics and all that or to continue with this to the end.

I probably think, either way is fine just don't alter the story which is quite interesting and we don't even know what comes next so it's kinda exciting. We all are waiting for our majesty the Queen Nicole to enter our realm again ❤❤❤.

I hope Mr orb get fit again to continue his remaining work, I wish your family and your close relatives a good health . Takecare always and thanks for giving us the content we needed.

blackwolf12

Apr 25, 2021
i would love to see remastered version of this game......sex scenes with nicole would be so much better with more options....also i would love to see her in stockings........maybe mc can request from her to wear or he can buy some outfits for her to wear.....this game has so much potential

Reactions: Srimanta
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes