Keef012590

Oct 11, 2019
Just downloaded the game and every time I try to start the game it keeps popping up a error message

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\DeviousChip5\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\DeviousChip5\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\DeviousChip5\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\DeviousChip5\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "C:\Users\DeviousChip5\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just downloaded the game and every time I try to start the game it keeps popping up a error message
okay let's start with usual:

1. from where did you dl it?
2. with what you dl'd it? (jdownloader2 recommended)
3. with what you extracted it?
4. size of unpacked packet?

Reactions: Belzeebub$

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020

While running game code:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\DeviousChip5\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\DeviousChip5\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\DeviousChip5\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\DeviousChip5\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "C:\Users\DeviousChip5\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
Which renpy version are you using? I think this one uses older version like 7.4.11 (maybe...). But maybe the errors are somewhere else like cxx suggested. Best of luck....
okay let's start with usual:

1. from where did you dl it?
2. with what you dl'd it? (jdownloader2 recommended)
3. with what you extracted it?
4. size of unpacked packet?
I am not an expert but besides these, I think there may be a difference in renpy version! Just a suggestion though I may be wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: Ero - Sennin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well unless he tries to run game on renpysdk or with newer renpy shouldn't have those errors.

Reactions: Belzeebub$

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
It's really old, probably older than half the userbase here. I became aware of it with dodgy translations of 8-bit era games from Japan.
It's changed in scope to basically apply to any non-native English speaker writing English in a way that shows they don't speak/write English as a first language.

There's plenty of it on these forums too.
I usually avoid Jap games on here so that's why I didn't know the word lol

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1665335174170.jpeg

1665335200513.jpeg

“Hey everyone, OrbOrigin here. It has been quite some time ago since my last post. I hope everyone is doing great and is eating well.
I know many of you are wondering and are very concerned about how I have been doing, when I will return to work and the future of A Mother's Love. I want to talk about it in today’s post.
First off, I would like to say that I am doing fine. As I mentioned in my last post, living by myself contributed a big chunk to the healing process. Although it was difficult at first, I did feel that both my mental and physical health were gradually getting better. I began to feel more like myself and reconnected back to some of my old hobbies. The feeling of being stressed all the time became less and doable for the most part. And just last month, I found myself writing down ideas and laying out the story events of A Mother’s Love in my mind. Because of these small actions, I can feel that my creative mind is also returning little by little, and that leads me to my next topic.
I would like to say that sometime between the first half of next year, 2023, I will be returning to work on A Mother’s Love. Now, before we jump into conclusion, I need to clarify that this will be an office return, not an official return -- meaning there will be no Part 12 available yet. As amazing as it would be to deliver the next update on the same day I return to the office, it would be impossible. I will need time like usual to create and develop the game, and only when Part 12 is ready to be released is when A Mother’s Love and I, OrbOrigin, will make its official return. Further details will be discussed when that day comes, and do not worry about the billing cycle as it will remain paused until Part 12 is released.
Last but not least, I would like to clarify the rumors that I have been hearing about a reboot on A Mother’s Love. The official answer to that assumption is, no! There is no reboot of A Mother’s Love. I apologize to those who this rumor may have affected.
That is all I have for today. Thank you to those who have taken their time to read my post. I also want to thank those again who continue to give me your love and support by either messaging me or leaving a comment. I appreciate all of you, and I hope that you all are safe and well too.
Thank you all so very much and as usual, see you soon.
PS. I hope you enjoy the new photos of Nicole Heavens! Autumn is already here, but I figured two photos of Nicole in bikini's wouldn't hurt. :D

ps: I knew he was going to post: you guys owe me

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 2091339

View attachment 2091342

“Hey everyone, OrbOrigin here. It has been quite some time ago since my last post. I hope everyone is doing great and is eating well.
I know many of you are wondering and are very concerned about how I have been doing, when I will return to work and the future of A Mother's Love. I want to talk about it in today’s post.
First off, I would like to say that I am doing fine. As I mentioned in my last post, living by myself contributed a big chunk to the healing process. Although it was difficult at first, I did feel that both my mental and physical health were gradually getting better. I began to feel more like myself and reconnected back to some of my old hobbies. The feeling of being stressed all the time became less and doable for the most part. And just last month, I found myself writing down ideas and laying out the story events of A Mother’s Love in my mind. Because of these small actions, I can feel that my creative mind is also returning little by little, and that leads me to my next topic.
I would like to say that sometime between the first half of next year, 2023, I will be returning to work on A Mother’s Love. Now, before we jump into conclusion, I need to clarify that this will be an office return, not an official return -- meaning there will be no Part 12 available yet. As amazing as it would be to deliver the next update on the same day I return to the office, it would be impossible. I will need time like usual to create and develop the game, and only when Part 12 is ready to be released is when A Mother’s Love and I, OrbOrigin, will make its official return. Further details will be discussed when that day comes, and do not worry about the billing cycle as it will remain paused until Part 12 is released.
Last but not least, I would like to clarify the rumors that I have been hearing about a reboot on A Mother’s Love. The official answer to that assumption is, no! There is no reboot of A Mother’s Love. I apologize to those who this rumor may have affected.
That is all I have for today. Thank you to those who have taken their time to read my post. I also want to thank those again who continue to give me your love and support by either messaging me or leaving a comment. I appreciate all of you, and I hope that you all are safe and well too.
Thank you all so very much and as usual, see you soon.
PS. I hope you enjoy the new photos of Nicole Heavens! Autumn is already here, but I figured two photos of Nicole in bikini's wouldn't hurt. :D

ps: I knew he was going to post: you guys owe me
Good news. I just got this in my email as well.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kcaldw

The game master

May 19, 2022
Finally a long waited dev is back in action guys

Good to see you back dev...you have no idea how badly i waited for your arrival...thank god you're back

Hope you and your family doing fine in nowdays

Reactions: Shefat

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Great to hear from Orb again. Great to hear they are doing well and over that bump. Cannot wait for them to get back into the swing of it. Cannot wait for Chapter 12 and beyond.

Reactions: The game master
Jan 31, 2020
Glad to hear the dev's recuperating at a steady pace.. Hope everything will turn out fine for this game in the future.. Uhh.. Sorry to ask but does anyone here know the official 3d model name of john's wife in Daz Studio? And the official 3d name of her hair if possible.. I want to make some posters if possible..

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes