LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
He is not a he, He is a she. :rolleyes::cautious::LOL:
===================================================================

Just a quick question here "How many of you here would like to see Nicole fuck her husband ? "

All I have heard from two paying member(Not in my direct contact but through a friend) that if Orb Origin make nicole fuck with other or in different words that Nicole is a primary LI for mc and she is the most loved character so if main LI is in mood for more cocks then they are out of window.

I do like to know what your pov here guys !
has it not already happened well BJ and a prelude to sex
SHE try's 2.png HE plans 1 john.png

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
He is not a he, He is a she. :rolleyes::cautious::LOL:
===================================================================

Just a quick question here "How many of you here would like to see Nicole fuck her husband ? "

All I have heard from two paying member(Not in my direct contact but through a friend) that if Orb Origin make nicole fuck with other or in different words that Nicole is a primary LI for mc and she is the most loved character so if main LI is in mood for more cocks then they are out of window.

I do like to know what your pov here guys !
I would like to see Nicole fuck her husband in her high-corruption path. There have been hints to that effect already. Decisions should matter and treating her like shit for the whole game should have consequences.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I would like to see Nicole fuck her husband in her high-corruption path. There have been hints to that effect already. Decisions should matter and treating her like shit for the whole game should have consequences.
Is that the corruption path for Nicole? Treating her like shit?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
well damn when was the last update 2 years ago?
He had personal problems and put game development on hold for a while. Such is life. I personally hope he has worked out his problems and gets to work on this as I love his work, but I wish him well as people are more important to me than games. We're not running out of these types of games to play.

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
He had personal problems and put game development on hold for a while. Such is life. I personally hope he has worked out his problems and gets to work on this as I love his work, but I wish him well as people are more important to me than games. We're not running out of these types of games to play.
yeah reminds me of what happened to Chains Of Pleasure :cry:

Reactions: cloudfw

McRichard

Nov 22, 2018
waiting an Update .. 14 days and couting..

Ina a post in your Parteon Acout he says :
" But before I do, there will be an update. I am excited to announced that Chapter Eleven of A Mother's Love will be available on November 14th, but for my patrons on November 7th. Next week, I will be posting some screenshots, so I hope you will look forward to that. And to clarify; this will not be the last update for the game, I will return when I am in a better head space to give you the game that you all deserve. I do not know when, but I will. The billing cycle will also be paused after November until I return. "

Now I start a Coutdonwn....

4.30 star(s) 214 Votes