Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
This is probably just me and my wishful thinking but, I would like this game to be put on Steam :3 I don't think it would be too difficult, especially since the game doesn't have incest lol. I wouldn't mind the 1-11 version to be put onto Steam. Then, update 12 and so forth, can be free updates, like some other AVN's do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well steam is always mystery when trying to get avns there, 1 dev has been rejected due some reasob, other had to rename game and remove scenes and 1 had to change game music.

Mar 29, 2021
This is probably just me and my wishful thinking but, I would like this game to be put on Steam :3 I don't think it would be too difficult, especially since the game doesn't have incest lol. I wouldn't mind the 1-11 version to be put onto Steam. Then, update 12 and so forth, can be free updates, like some other AVN's do.
Actually, incest is only a Patreon problem, Steam doesn't care that much about it, there's plenty of games with it on the platform right now ;)
Anyway, I agree, I too would really like to see this game on Steam, if not in the current stage as an early access, at least once (hopefully) finished :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea steam doesn't have problems with incest but it has with schoolggirl (over 18 and at college/university) getting fucked by teachers at school so that her grades improve.

gaylechris231

Oct 4, 2021
Guys! Is this game abandoned?
When is the next update?
Is dev alive ?
What is the age of Nicole?
Is Chloe of legal age ?
I have bigger dick then beeman
Hotel trivago?

• Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes