Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
My ideal ending of the game is John watching his daughter and his wife having sex with the MC, but there's nothing he can do about it, because the MC has taken the company away from him (with the help of secretaries and employees) and the wives of those colleagues have been convinced by the MC and betrayed John. And they live happily ever after, haha:p:p:p

Oenomeaus

Aug 21, 2019
My ideal ending of the game is John watching his daughter and his wife having sex with the MC, but there's nothing he can do about it, because the MC has taken the company away from him (with the help of secretaries and employees) and the wives of those colleagues have been convinced by the MC and betrayed John. And they live happily ever after, haha:p:p:p
or another ending...she divorce john become MC´s wife get pregnant and then they can live a happy life

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It has been talked about at length back when this was still being updated. The Dev sort of wrote himself into a corner with John, as he's basically to powerful to fail. I'm sure John knows that the MC is actively "involved" with his wife, he basically spelled it out the last update that he knows. A guy like John isn't going to go for divorce, or accept that a "better" man won, he isn't going to let people he has blackmailed/raped run around unmonitored and leave it to chance that some pictures or mean words will keep them in line and not rat him out...and lose everything he has built at the agency (like the guy doesn't think to add spyware and listening devices around his own office, home and victims homes).
IMO, the only realistic option is to kill the guy and run off into the sunset to a non-extradition country under different names, but that doesn't seem to be this Dev's style. It'll be interesting to see how the story unfolds, but it's likely going make the players of the game to turn off their brains and not think about how illogical the MC's victory over John will be.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
so how's the NTR In this game ?
There are two different NTR paths with the girlfriend, one where she outright dumps you and another one where she sees her teacher in secret. There is even a third sub path where supernatural strangeness is explored around the NTR events. No NTR with the mom as of yet, although there is a cliffhanger at the end of the last update that may change that (depending on how you feel about NTR when the rival is the husband).

Edit: I was remiss to not mention that there is a path where Chloe is loyal but to an NTR fan there isn't much to talk about concerning that one. How you get to one one path or another is determined by the extent to which you obey the boundaries that the eponymous mother demands in return for her sexual favors. If you neglect Chloe like her mother wants you to the results are predictable even if the cause is unclear at first.

Last edited:

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
or another ending...she divorce john become MC´s wife get pregnant and then they can live a happy life
There should be multiple endings in this game.
We have several paths in this game;
With or without Chloe
With or without Marilyn
Good relations and Nicole's blackmail path
seeing a happy ending and a neutral and a bad one is cool too. And that's what they promise.
My secret dream is to see John take the MC to the river and help him put on his concrete shoes. :devilish:

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes