Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
i wish if there Walkthrough mod
Maybe try the "audio mod", seems Koga has continued the unfortunately abandoned former walkthrough mod.
Why use mods?

They will in close to 99%- if not all - of all cases bork your savegames because they try to mod the non harem game into a harmen game (just a expample) and you have to wait if the modder ever will update the mod till the mod gets updated

Pdf or txt walkthroughs are always better because you can trace your path, see the later outcome without getting the nasty surprise what the "best" path - chosen by the modder at the start of the game - really is.

Till now there was only one "mod" for a game that I've played and know about it, that has asked the user about the path they want to chose. And this was more of a 3th party exe.

If I remember correctly, here you have more or less four routes and they are mixed together.

• Nicole Love
  • Nicole Corruption
  • Chole broken up
  • Cheating Chole

If you pick the more horny and body focused choices for Nicole she gets corrupted. Chose the more careing, understanding will lead to the love route. The diffrence between the routes is in the later parts gets extremely visible later in the game. There is a huge gap between the behaviour of the loveing and corrupted Nicole.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why use mods?

They will in close to 99%- if not all - of all cases bork your savegames because they try to mod the non harem game into a harmen game (just a expample) and you have to wait if the modder ever will update the mod till the mod gets updated

Pdf or txt walkthroughs are always better because you can trace your path, see the later outcome without getting the nasty surprise what the "best" path - chosen by the modder at the start of the game - really is.

Till now there was only one "mod" for a game that I've played and know about it, that has asked the user about the path they want to chose. And this was more of a 3th party exe.

If I remember correctly, here you have more or less four routes and they are mixed together.

• Nicole Love
  • Nicole Corruption
  • Chole broken up
  • Cheating Chole

If you pick the more horny and body focused choices for Nicole she gets corrupted. Chose the more careing, understanding will lead to the love route. The diffrence between the routes is in the later parts gets extremely visible later in the game. There is a huge gap between the behaviour of the loveing and corrupted Nicole.
You forgot the Chloe still your girlfriend route which can be concurrent with Nicole's love and corruption routes. Chloe's cheating route also has two branches: mystery cheating and Chloe is strange (my favorite).

Reactions: Mortarion

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You forgot the Chloe still your girlfriend route which can be concurrent with Nicole's love and corruption routes. Chloe's cheating route also has two branches: mystery cheating and Chloe is strange (my favorite).
yea dating chloe and her mommy causes "some" weird meetings. chloe cheating isn't that mystery and isn't cheating since mc broke up with her.

Reactions: tothadam1998

darkhorse14

Nov 27, 2021
Sry Im checking this game's updates really late, been caught up with work. Really glad to know dev's been doing great and he's getting back on track with this outstanding project. And excited to see several updates from you man. Happy for ya!

Great work with the new updates as usual and Nicole, oh my, I'm all out of words to explain how much I missed her. Her honey drooling face, rose candy lips, innocent glimming eyes, and the body that's been sculpted so erotically that Khajraho sculptures would surrender to her. I'm losing my breath just thinking about her. Anyway good to see this game pace up and thank you Lord_Xanatos and keep it rolling! ;)

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

kingcock

Nov 23, 2017
Just a doubt just how much of the game is completed? Is it done 50% or 60%? Still how many episodes pending?

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes