ucingedan

Dec 8, 2018
You know, with how boring Chloe is, and her derpy look, put her againts her mom (best looking milf in this site) and she inevitably look like a downgrade. Hell, put her next Marilyn, Abi and her dad secretary and they look normal, makes me think the poor girl we're designed to lose.

I actually started to like her more when i found out she can fuck the walrus teacher if you being a bad boyfriend by neglecting her, but then i found out about the spell nonsense taking her agency, and now she just look like a designated punching bag.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You know, with how boring Chloe is, and her derpy look, put her againts her mom (best looking milf in this site) and she inevitably look like a downgrade. Hell, put her next Marilyn, Abi and her dad secretary and they look normal, makes me think the poor girl we're designed to lose.

I actually started to like her more when i found out she can fuck the walrus teacher if you being a bad boyfriend by neglecting her, but then i found out about the spell nonsense taking her agency, and now she just look like a designated punching bag.
Chloe as a punching bag does fit pretty well. She keeps finding herself in situations where she almost catches her boyfriend fucking her mom and just misses it. Yet she is always suspicious and even hallucinates it. She's like a female version of the cuck from every NTR story. The only twist is that she can be fucked too. She defies characterization and people really don't know what to make of her since she is a square peg being rammed into a round hole. Plus her daddy dearest is one of the biggest fucking assholes to ever grace a VN.

ucingedan

Dec 8, 2018
Chloe as a punching bag does fit pretty well. She keeps finding herself in situations where she almost catches her boyfriend fucking her mom and just misses it. Yet she is always suspicious and even hallucinates it. She's like a female version of the cuck from every NTR story. The only twist is that she can be fucked too. She defies characterization and people really don't know what to make of her since she is a square peg being rammed into a round hole. Plus her daddy dearest is one of the biggest fucking assholes to ever grace a VN.
Lmao, Chloe the NTR Cuck is a great comparison, it does explain how easy it get to dislike/pity her.

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes