Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hi Raminita. Can you share this image of Nicole without the text?
23.png

Screenshot - A Mother's Love Part 12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The update is set to be release on November Twelfth [12th], but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on November Fifth [5th].

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
does anyone know for sure if we will have to choose a single li in the end?
Nope, not that I know of at least. If I had to guess, the MOST we probably can get is a poly relationship with two, but even that I'm not confident about, it may very well be fully monogamous in the end. I wouldn't mind being with both Nicole and Chloe though, or even Nicole and Marilyn, she does have a thing for Nicole after all. So who knows really, I'm just gonna wait and see, because honestly even though I prefer Harem/Poly games most of the time, this game is the one game I really wouldn't mind, and might possibly even prefer a monogamous relationship with Nicole.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX and TGafy
Aug 19, 2020
the update is finally coming but I just cant help but think about the conversation between nicole and john after ep11 especially since the mc is there to witness it. Its exciting but also excruciatingly painful to wait for.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
View attachment 3015231

The update is set to be release on November Twelfth [12th], but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on November Fifth [5th].
Thank you very much, Raminita.

Regarding those private screenshots...

The screenshots were released yesterday (Wednesday, October 18, 2023)...

View attachment 3017774

View attachment 3017775

View attachment 3017776
Thank you very much, Night Hacker.

Regarding those public screenshots...

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Thank you so much Raminita!:love:

Also thank you very much for sharing these exclusive shots.

For the first image, I thought Nicole was actually having sex with John. But after taking a closer look at the image again I'm 100% sure it's MC (Us) is having sex with Nicole in her own bed again. As for which sex scene does this take place, I'm assuming it's among the first ones we have with Nicole in Part 12. I believe the last and amazing sex session that MC (Us) is going to have with Nicole is when she's going to wear stockings.

For the second image, as usual John is playing Sylvia and gets knock down again by John.

The screenshots were released yesterday (Wednesday, October 18, 2023)...

View attachment 3017774

View attachment 3017775

View attachment 3017776
Thank you for sharing this Night Hacker.

For the first image, I thought it was MC (Us) and Nicole are having a romantic night but after taking a closer look at the image it appears to be MC and Chloe to be having a good night.

The second image, it appears to be Marilyn is playing with MC (Us) again. Perhaps it's one of those sessions where Marilyn wants to see what treat did Nicole provided MC in one of their sex sessions.

For the third image, it appears Nicole and MC (Us) are getting ready for another sex session but I have a feeling this sex scene will play out differently. Judging by the body language it appears MC looks to be calm while Nicole body language appears to look seductive.

The way I think this scene will play out is Nicole perhaps was jealous of MC (Us) and Chloe having a romantic moment in the first image. Nicole will bump into MC and ask him if they can have a private conversation, which MC will agree. Nicole will lead MC to her bedroom. MC will enter first and Nicole will make sure to lock and close the door properly, like the third image. MC will ask, "what are they going to talk about." and when he turns around Nicole jumps at MC and gives him a kiss. First MC will be suprised but eventually he will sink in and kisses her back properly. And the sex session begins.

does anyone know for sure if we will have to choose a single li in the end?
I'm guessing and betting in the end we have to choose one partner. Because the game has gave us hints that we have to choose between Nicole or Chloe at the end. Like Marilyn's advice about that we have to choose between Nicole or Chloe but we can avoid this if we choose not to give up on Chloe but as I recall Marilyn does mention this advice again. Lastly, the blind and old wise man we met at LBP after the massage session where we were waiting for Nicole. He does give some words that will remain stuck with the MC (Us) after we leave LBP with Nicole.

Reactions: EndlessNights

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm guessing and betting in the end we have to choose one partner. Because the game has gave us hints that we have to choose between Nicole or Chloe at the end. Like Marilyn's advice about that we have to choose between Nicole or Chloe but we can avoid this if we choose not to give up on Chloe but as I recall Marilyn does mention this advice again. Lastly, the blind and old wise man we met at LBP after the massage session where we were waiting for Nicole. He does give some words that will remain stuck with the MC (Us) after we leave LBP with Nicole
While I'm also leaning toward we will have to pick one in the end, I've seen games drop hints/red herrings before in the same vain, and in the end you didn't have to pick only one after all. It very well could be the case here, however I personally do think it will be fully monogamous in the end. Despite my love for harem/poly games, I actually think I would prefer only Nicole in my ending tbh, it's rare for me but I love their storyline as is and my only hope is Chloe isn't hurt TOO bad.

If we do get a Nicole & Chloe ending though, you won't see me complain, I think it could also be very interesting, I guess only time will tell. :D

Reactions: rudy007

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I'm guessing and betting in the end we have to choose one partner. Because the game has gave us hints that we have to choose between Nicole or Chloe at the end. Like Marilyn's advice about that we have to choose between Nicole or Chloe but we can avoid this if we choose not to give up on Chloe but as I recall Marilyn does mention this advice again. Lastly, the blind and old wise man we met at LBP after the massage session where we were waiting for Nicole. He does give some words that will remain stuck with the MC (Us) after we leave LBP with Nicole.
While I'm also leaning toward we will have to pick one in the end, I've seen games drop hints/red herrings before in the same vain, and in the end you didn't have to pick only one after all. It very well could be the case here, however I personally do think it will be fully monogamous in the end. Despite my love for harem/poly games, I actually think I would prefer only Nicole in my ending tbh, it's rare for me but I love their storyline as is and my only hope is Chloe isn't hurt TOO bad.

If we do get a Nicole & Chloe ending though, you won't see me complain, I think it could also be very interesting, I guess only time will tell. :D
Taking into account that we are facing a game that has several routes, the most reasonable thing is that when it reaches its end, each route has several possible outcomes. Most will probably be positive for MC and Nicole, but don't rule out some bittersweet ones and even some completely negative ones.

Reactions: Optimus69420

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Taking into account that we are facing a game that has several routes, the most reasonable thing is that when it reaches its end, each route has several possible outcomes. Most will probably be positive for MC and Nicole, but don't rule out some bittersweet ones and even some completely negative ones.
Yeah I know, I was more so referencing who you can end up with in the end, not necessarily the types of endings themselves. Luckily for me I just use URM/WT's to always ensure I get the ending(s) I want, I play too many games with already too little time to spend my time replaying games. o_O

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Yeah I know, I was more so referencing who you can end up with in the end, not necessarily the types of endings themselves. Luckily for me I just use URM/WT's to always ensure I get the ending(s) I want, I play too many games with already too little time to spend my time replaying games. o_O
Let's hope to have the love sweet ending with Nicole and for the cultured folks :BootyTime: a Chloe gf/marriage and Nicole mistress.
Is not that unreasonable right?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Let's hope to have the love sweet ending with Nicole and for the cultured folks :BootyTime: a Chloe gf/marriage and Nicole mistress.
Is not that unreasonable right?
Not at all... Nicole could be a good mistress... And rich one too... After divorce. If John have a problem with that, we could take Silvia too... :LOL:

Reactions: Bombmaster
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes