mo69az

Jun 28, 2019
Android Please
here is my unofficial Android port of A Mother's Love Part12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I hope all those who criticize the direction the game is taking decide to leave it, it's not like their opinion matters apart from the fact that they are playing it for free
There is nothing strange in criticizing or evaluating a game. After all, we are all here on the forum to discuss or share our thoughts, right? no one criticizes the game and we don’t even have anything against the developer, it’s just that some of us were waiting for the game and it turned out a little painful, there’s no point in blaming any of us, we all want something or are missing something, this how to discuss TV series or football)))

bossman20

Dec 25, 2017
Yo! I am more invested in devloper's story, did he win the case against his step family? Who got his father's Estate?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THOSE WHO WRITE "IS THERE A MOD?" OR "IS THERE A WALKTHROUGH?" DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE GAME JUST TODAY WAS UPLOADED BY ANOTHER USER, AND THE VN ITSELF WILL BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED ON THE 12TH? Why ask what if the update didn’t have time to come out? It’s better to wait until both Dev and the walkthrough become fully officially known. :whistle:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The amount of whining on this forum, because an imaginary husband sleeps with his imaginary wife in a fictional story, is unreal.

I doubt you could be any more angry, if the dev came to your house and clubbed a kitten.

You all need to get out more...
That is, do you think that if your favorite fictional character or some idol from any movie turns into the shit , then we should endure and watch what we love get spoiled? Don't get me wrong, but whether it's a game or not, every person has fictional characters that they like, don't you have some kind of superhero in the movie that you show off? come on then, he dies in some movie, you will stand like this and say “Come on, this is a fictional character” :FacePalm: I would be surprised if you calmly react to a romantic film as your favorite couple breaks up and then meets with others and not with your favorite couple... everyone has their own favorites)))

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes