Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Bold choice for the dev after years long hiatus to drop an update with no scenes for the love path and still elongate the past episode cliffhanger.
Exactly, it was very surprising and underwhelming, all that hype with the renders, the story, the date with Nicole and the scenes just to be rewarded with basically nothing but a sweet short cuddle scene in which the mc sleeps and that is all, it looks like a punishment for those who follows the love path. But the dev said that it took the criticism and feedback and he will try to improve for the next update, i still think that he is a very good dev so, hoping for the next update (i hope that the wait is short).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Why are people asking for a WT haha this is basically like a kinetic novel, I only played it for the Chloe stuff, and just ctrl-keyed through all the mom, trying to pick all the wrong choices or those that would minimize the interactions, and it's still nonstop sex scenes with her.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
restarts this late in a game sucks .. why was it changed so much ??
i mean damn after this many updates you change it now .... does not make sense .. yeah i am disappointed ... but hey devs do what they do :rolleyes:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Is there a sex scene between Nicole and John in version 12? That’s really sad.
MC had a vision about nicole and John having sex in corruption route. Those renders are disturbing for non ntr fans even though it is just a dream vision of MC. So, I'm not sharing those renders here.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
restarts this late in a game sucks .. why was it changed so much ??
i mean damn after this many updates you change it now .... does not make sense .. yeah i am disappointed ... but hey devs do what they do :rolleyes:
Nothing has changed, the previous part 11 version uploaded here was the PLUS version whose saves are not compatible with the regular version that this part 12 version is.
I downloaded the PLUS version of Part 12 and all my saves worked fine.

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes