indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
is plus version out already?and what are the diffwerence between the 2 version? i'm really glad this game revived...i loved it.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
is plus version out already?and what are the diffwerence between the 2 version? i'm really glad this game revived...i loved it.
I believe both version of 'A Mother's Love' are out already. The one posted here in the first page isn't the "Plus version". I think you can get the Plus version if you're subscribe to a different tier on OrbOrigins patreon. The difference between the two are, the 'Plus version' of the game contains a photo gallery and a replay gallery. The Photo gallery contains sexy photos of Nicole, Abgail, Chloe, Marilyn and Sylivia (I think). But majority of those photos are Nicole. The Replay gallery gives you the opportunity to relive or play the sex scenes you have with Nicole and Chloe. For Chloe's part I think it includes her sex scens with Beeman as well. The regular version doesn't have those features.

As for when will the "Plus version" be releasing here, I'm not sure. I'm guessing it will be here next week when the game is officially released publicly. I think.

Where is the dev's discord ? Can anyone share the invitation link ?
OrbOrigin doesn't have a discord server.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Nothing has changed, the previous part 11 version uploaded here was the PLUS version whose saves are not compatible with the regular version that this part 12 version is.
I downloaded the PLUS version of Part 12 and all my saves worked fine.
funny i played the 11 plus version also .. and none of my saves worked in this version :unsure:

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
funny i played the 11 plus version also .. and none of my saves worked in this version :unsure:
That is strange, i played the 11 plus version and my saves worked to this part 12, maybe your saves are not correctly located, it should be in users/your user/Appdata/Roaming/Renpy/A mothers love folder (if it is in pc)

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes