albul

Jun 8, 2017
The amount of whining on this forum, because an imaginary husband sleeps with his imaginary wife in a fictional story, is unreal.

I doubt you could be any more angry, if the dev came to your house and clubbed a kitten.

You all need to get out more...
And you're whining about other people whining, and now I'm whining about you whining. Quick, someone else whine about my post so we can keep the whining chain alive :BootyTime:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
I've only slept for a day and a lot has been said in this new update. I was suprised to see it and read everything. Hehehehe

After all this time, and even more so taking into account both Orb's personal situation and his irreproachable behavior towards his fans (let's face it, another dev would probably have been milking his fans during his long haitus instead of suspending payments on Patreon like he did), Orb deserves many more new subscribers on Patreon and that week's head start he allows those subscribers to be respected (I think Orb is one of the few devs who deserve that respect).

However, between the very long abstinence that all of us have suffered from seeing more of Nicole Heavens and company and the fact that we are on the best pirate forum of adult games, I understand that as soon as some hero posts the link, the new Part 12 will be downloaded en masse by the vast majority of the forum members.

Therefore, I will follow SlapE's example and will not be on the thread this week to avoid spoilers that will soon appear everywhere.
l will be doing the same to avoid spoilers. A lot like the others, I've been waiting for this update for so long and I don't want my experience in playing it to be ruined.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I've only slept for a day and a lot has been said in this new update. I was suprised to see it and read everything. Hehehehe

l will be doing the same to avoid spoilers. A lot like the others, I've been waiting for this update for so long and I don't want my experience in playing it to be ruined.
My curiosity got the better of me and I couldn’t resist. Now I’m very sorry and at the time I was sad as hell! :HideThePain:

Reactions: Dipp3n

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It's my fault for forgetting... I forgot that is was basically guaranteed for the update to be posted on here basically right after being released on Patreon. I mean it is only the $1 tier to get access to it after all. So I didn't have to wait another week after all. :)

Therefore, I will follow SlapE's example and will not be on the thread this week to avoid spoilers that will soon appear everywhere.
Btw, when I said that, I just meant I was going to avoid it for spoiler purposes, cause I thought it wouldn't be out today. Though as mentioned above... in hindsight I feel like an idiot, cause it was certainly going to be posted on here today. So I didn't need to leave after all. :ROFLMAO:

=======================================================================

Overall I really enjoyed the update, and I'm glad there was an option to break up with Chloe on good terms finally, and that we got to basically skip the Beeman NTR crap, and saved her from ending up with that weirdo. We get the end our relationship with her on good terms, and without Beeman getting his dirty paws on her. :D

However... there were a few things that were pretty annoying this update, which I'll go over a bit below in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Nicole and John stuff didn't even bother me, it didn't feel like a betrayal in any way whatsoever. She clearly didn't want it, and was traumatized afterwards, which made me sad. Also, we weren't forced to see it, so I personally thought it was handled with care.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's my fault for forgetting... I forgot that is was basically guaranteed for the update to be posted on here basically right after being released on Patreon. I mean it is only the $1 tier to get access to it after all. So I didn't have to wait another week after all. :)

Btw, when I said that, I just meant I was going to avoid it for spoiler purposes, cause I thought it wouldn't be out today. Though as mentioned above... in hindsight I feel like an idiot, cause it was certainly going to be posted on here today. So I didn't need to leave after all. :ROFLMAO:

Overall I really enjoyed the update, and I'm glad there was an option to break up with Chloe on good terms finally, and that we got to basically skip the Beeman NTR crap, and saved her from ending up with that weirdo. We get the end our relationship with her on good terms, and without Beeman getting his dirty paws on her. :D

However... there were a few things that were pretty annoying this update, which I'll go over a bit below in the spoiler.

The Nicole and John stuff didn't even bother me, it didn't feel like a betrayal in any way whatsoever. She clearly didn't want it, and was traumatized afterwards, which made me sad. Also, we weren't forced to see it, so I personally thought it was handled with care.
My Nicole
_plachet_yapfiles.ru.gif

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THOSE WHO WRITE "IS THERE A MOD?" OR "IS THERE A WALKTHROUGH?" DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE GAME JUST TODAY WAS UPLOADED BY ANOTHER USER, AND THE VN ITSELF WILL BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED ON THE 12TH? Why ask what if the update didn’t have time to come out? It’s better to wait until both Dev and the walkthrough become fully officially known. :whistle:
That was the stupidest reasoning considering what site you are on.

Also, dude chill with the caps, it will not have the desired effect, it will only make you look more retarded than what you already portray.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That was the stupidest reasoning considering what site you are on.

Also, dude chill with the caps, it will not have the desired effect, it will only make you look more retarded than what you already portray.
Did you understand what you wrote to me? Or are you also one of those people who requires something immediately after the update is released? I think you need to calm down a little and re-read what you wrote and understand what I meant in that text. :)

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Did you understand what you wrote to me? Or are you also one of those people who requires something immediately after the update is released? I think you need to calm down a little and re-read what you wrote and understand what I meant in that text. :)
Once again, you wrote the stupidest response I could probably predict. :D

Dude... :D

• Angry
Reactions: FaceCrap

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
All the people asking for a WT or WT mod. There's no mod yet, but there is an updated walkthrough on the front page of the thread.

HERE -
opera_RHi5OTLaJ4.png

(y)

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
My curiosity got the better of me and I couldn’t resist. Now I’m very sorry and at the time I was sad as hell! :HideThePain:
While reading, I think I have spoiled myself a little bit because of my curiosity too. Hehehe

Just from reading this without reading the spoiler sections. Part 12 must be really a fast story or a short one. Because people are talking about it really quickly.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes