Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
Where did the people go who always gave us compressed versions? We will see if my old saves work but downloading has been taking longer through uncompressed versions. :cry:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's a shame that I can't load my saves, I only get error messages, which is a shame
if only i didnt use those outdated 3rd party mods...it is a shame i have used it. What a shame.

Where did the people go who always gave us compressed versions? We will see if my old saves work but downloading has been taking longer through uncompressed versions. :cry:
you havent been around f95z for a years or so, i would guess?
now you have to search for it in every thread as those arent linked to the OP anymore:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-mothers-love-part-1-12-orborigin.25146/post-12135547

Reactions: Eorzorian

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
i cant get any scenes with nicole? am i doing something wrong?
Not enough corruption points. I clicked on Chapter 12 and from the beginning made choices on max points with her. In the end I had 113 and I saw full content between her and MC on bed. That was hot :p

Reactions: Dreik90

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
my save 1-11 plus non work........

Can anyone pass me a working save? Thank you

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So, I only did the first two scenes because it takes quite a bit of time, and I don't want to take too much time out of my day. I went back and fixed up the dialogue, correcting typo's and fixing up the English in general. I will continue to clean up a couple of scenes a day probably, and eventually will have the dialogue fully cleaned up. I would get it done quicker but, I ain't getting paid. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Choices and choice based dialogue will be BOLD, and the choices themselves will be yellow.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes