MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Did he not? Because the screenshot I keep seeing around more than implies Nicole will never have sex with anyone other than the MC during the game. If the sex didn't happen and its just dragging the cliffhanger from last episode, again I've seen a post of the dev saying he is sorry for leaving the game on that cliffhanger and then having to go on hiatus and then next update drops and he just prolongs the agony of finding out? It feels like going on his word no matter which scenarios is true, he wrote himself into corner and people will, imo deservedly, be pissed.
Finally, besides me, someone else remembers what Dev said earlier! That's what I've been thinking about for 2 days now, since the developer said something earlier that he left an end 11 episode to a difficult situation, then shouldn't he have fixed it somehow? We hope that something will turn out well))))

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Did he not? Because the screenshot I keep seeing around more than implies Nicole will never have sex with anyone other than the MC during the game. If the sex didn't happen and its just dragging the cliffhanger from last episode, again I've seen a post of the dev saying he is sorry for leaving the game on that cliffhanger and then having to go on hiatus and then next update drops and he just prolongs the agony of finding out? It feels like going on his word no matter which scenarios is true, he wrote himself into corner and people will, imo deservedly, be pissed.
I may have missed that then. I'm more than fine being wrong. *shrug*

But I just assumed he meant, never in an NTR capacity. Showing marital sex, that you assumed has happened many times, feels par for the course. So you guys are literally demanding that the DEV write that Nicole and John cease having sex entirely from the inception of game, (or at least the start of the affair?) and just accept that to be realistic? IDK man... I also think he used it as fuel/device for the Hate-Sex angle, that was kinda different, and welcomed. But my "canon" save is the normal one.

For me, I'm actually only a mild fan of Netori, and dislike both Netorare and Netorase, for reference. And showing that John scene, hasn't triggered me yet. But I'm also not gonna run from NTR, if it's there but I understand both sides of the divide. I'll never truly understand Netorare, myself, and Netorase is essentially just swinging, but yea. I'm more on your side bros :love: , I get it... I came to this game for the lewds, but stayed for the 1 on 1 quasi-romance. I rarely gravitate towards singular love interests, Harems are just more fun, but OrbOrigin wrote a pretty good one here!
...The corruption side, just yields more fap material lol

Hopefully, there's another twist here, and Nicole did NOT have sex with John at all, and it was purely in the MC's head... then many of you can simply rest easy. I'm just playing devil's advocate for this great dev. I truly hope that it doesn't have to come to this binary ultimatum of "If she fucked her husband on screen, I'm gone!" and you support his vision regardless. It'll never be 100% what you design in your own private fantasy, that's why so many throw their hat in the ring, and make one of these themselves...
But I still think he hasn't strayed too far from his original intent, and "promise" to you all/us... but I'm just one voice here.

Last edited:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Marilyn I think I'm the only one who loves you why couldn't we fuck you for 12 episodes
Not the only one.

As I've said before, I want Marilyn to jump on the MC's dick while she relives his latest session with Nicole, so she can get twice the pleasure.

Because I'm a giver! :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: student00

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

But I just assumed he meant, never in an NTR capacity. Showing marital sex, that you assumed has happened many times, feels par for the course. So you guys are literally demanding that the DEV write that Nicole and John cease having sex entirely from the inception of game, (or at least the start of the affair?) and just accept that to be realistic? IDK man... I also think he used it as fuel/device for the Hate-Sex angle, that was kinda different, and welcomed. But my "canon" save is the normal one.

For me, I'm actually only a mild fan of Netori, and dislike both Netorare and Netorase, for reference. And showing that John scene, hasn't triggered me yet. But I'm also not gonna run from NTR, if it's there but I understand both sides of the divide. I'll never truly understand Netorare, myself, and Netorase is essentially just swinging, but yea. I'm more on your side bros :love: , I get it... I came to this game for the lewds, but stayed for the 1 on 1 quasi-romance. I rarely gravitate towards singular love interests, Harems are just more fun, but OrbOrigin wrote a pretty good one here!

Hopefully, there's another twist here, and Nicole did NOT have sex with John at all, and it was purely in the MC's head... then many of you can simply rest easy. I'm just playing devil's advocate for this great dev. I truly hope that it doesn't have to come to this binary ultimatum of "If she fucked her husband on screen, I'm gone!" and you support his vision regardless. It'll never be 100% what you design in your own private fantasy, that's why so many throw their hat in the ring, and make one of these themselves...
But I still think he hasn't strayed too far from his original intent, and "promise" to you all/us... but I'm just one voice here.
I remember when I first started this game 2 years ago, and there was a lot of scene where Nicole was trying to have sex with her husband and I kind of reacted to it completely CALM! no problems and tension, because the wife wanted more sexual attention from her husband and I understood her at that moment and understand now too, I even remember John reproached her for being a housewife and not a sex girl (which really hurt her) as soon as Mc appeared she has a chance to reveal herself (even if it’s cheating) next to him she feels something like cozy and at the same time she likes the attention that she did not receive from her husband... it’s another thing to fuck with her husband in a calm atmosphere where there is mutual respect attraction, but on the other hand, having sex with a husband who treated her disrespectfully? she has a feeling for Mc and somehow she agree to sleep with her husband... I even remember how her husband behaved with her when Mc, Sylvia and Nicole and her husband went to dinner. remember this moment? then Mc almost went wild with anger... Everyone has their own opinion, I can’t blame anyone or argue... in theory, I’m pleased that the developer finally returned to work, then we’ll see how the story turns out. :)

albul

Jun 8, 2017

My dude, you can rationalize it however you like, it doesn't change what he promised:

1613362127859.png
It doesn't get any clearer than that.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Helpful Tips

So I see a lot of people complaining about their saves not working. AFAIK this used to be an issue with the NORMAL version vs the PLUS version but Orb has previously stated he had changed the code so that these 2 versions don't conflict with save files and should no longer be an issue.

However this doesn't seem to be the case lol, so best thing to do is use the Chapter Select and start from Chapter 12.

"But what about all my STATS?!..."

Well I've take the pleasure of finding out what you need to do. Part 12 is heavily focused on Nicole's Corruption route, Love routers don't see much action in this update, but oh boy if you are a Corruption router...you have a saucey ending!

The best way to see this ending (which I ended up doing) is to download UnRen (UnRen-Powershell-forall) from here and then run it to unlock the Developer Console:

1699304601253.png

Once you've done that you can close UnRen and open up the game. Press Shift + O to open up the Developer Console.

We need to change Nicole's Corruption Points to 72 (or above) to trigger the sex scene, this is impossible to achieve with the Chapter Select and majority of these Corruption Points are earned in previous chapters that for some reason are not in the quick fire questions so you will always be short of these points coming into this new Chapter and there's no way to earn enough in Part 12 to trigger it.

I've combed the script and found the variable to increase Nicole's "lust":

>> With the console open type: NicoleCorruptPoints = 72

This variable will increase her Corruption Points high enough to trigger the event.

That's it, hope you enjoy it. I am glad to see OrbOrigin is back and is delivering that high quality we expect of him.

The dialogue is very saucey and I am excited to see what's installed in the next episode!

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just discovered this game.
Have to say in most games like this, I'm going for the daughter.
However with this, the daughter is the least desirable of all the females in the story.
Also thank you for not making milfs with ginormous boobs

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Helpful Tips

So I see a lot of people complaining about their saves not working. AFAIK this used to be an issue with the NORMAL version vs the PLUS version but Orb has previously stated he had changed the code so that these 2 versions don't conflict with save files and should no longer be an issue.

However this doesn't seem to be the case lol, so best thing to do is use the Chapter Select and start from Chapter 12.

"But what about all my STATS?!..."

Well I've take the pleasure of finding out what you need to do. Part 12 is heavily focused on Nicole's Corruption route, Love routers don't see much action in this update, but oh boy if you are a Corruption router...you have a saucey ending!

The best way to see this ending (which I ended up doing) is to download UnRen (UnRen-Powershell-forall) from here and then run it to unlock the Developer Console:

View attachment 3066191

Once you've done that you can close UnRen and open up the game. Press Shift + O to open up the Developer Console.

We need to change Nicole's Corruption Points to 72 (or above) to trigger the sex scene, this is impossible to achieve with the Chapter Select and majority of these Corruption Points are earned in previous chapters that for some reason are not in the quick fire questions so you will always be short of these points coming into this new Chapter and there's no way to earn enough in Part 12 to trigger it.

I've combed the script and found the variable to increase Nicole's "lust":

>> With the console open type: NicoleCorruptPoints = 72

This variable will increase her Corruption Points high enough to trigger the event.

That's it, hope you enjoy it. I am glad to see OrbOrigin is back and is delivering that high quality we expect of him.

The dialogue is very saucey and I am excited to see what's installed in the next episode!
It’s a pity these methods cannot be done on Android, it’s more difficult to use some codes or the console there :cautious:

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
My dude, you can rationalize it however you like, it doesn't change what he promised:

View attachment 3066242
It doesn't get any clearer than that.
Ok if that's the actual quote, you guys are stretching.
There's so much you can extrapolate from that quote. It's more vague than I even remember.
If she fucks someone else, does she no longer belong to you?
I'd argue her HEART still belongs to the MC, no matter what?
So if your girl/wife got raped, you'd dump her cuz she's now somehow tainted? GTFO...
Also wouldn't marriage constitute "belong" more than anything?
Literally any other character in the story, even a romantic KISS, sure I'd yield to all the NTR crybabies, and be like "Fair".
But not this, cmon.

I know it's all semantics, but read any Incest or Netori comic or AVN...
Sex with the Dad/Husband is a thing, that nobody really bats an eyelash at, you guys are just being silly at this point.
I may be on the side of "I don't wanna see it" either, and I hope we never see it, canonically...
But I can still be objective, and rational.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
There's so much you can extrapolate from that quote. It's more vague than I even remember.
So if your girl/wife got raped, you'd dump her cuz she's now somehow tainted? GTFO...
Literally any other character in the story, even a romantic KISS, sure I'd yield to all the NTR crybabies, and be like "Fair".
But not this, cmon.

Sex with the Dad/Husband is a thing, that nobody really bats an eyelash at, you guys are just being silly at this point.
I may be on the side of "I don't wanna see it" either, and I hope we never see it, canonically...
A little strange comparison from you bro... I understand you are probably trying to confirm something, but don’t, as I said, each of us in our own way waited for this game, no matter whether it was CORRUPTION or LOVE.. we are not saying anything like that against game, we are just a little disappointed with the plot that some of us received, I waited 2 years to enjoy with Nicole not to humiliate her or force her to fuck her... I, like most of us, like Nicole for her story, colorfulness and sexual attraction over the course of the scene... everyone has their own taste bro, so don't try to say otherwise)))) There are many here with the same opinion as me who will be disappointed if John directly takes and fucks Nicole, it doesn’t matter if she’s his wife or not, connections with his left-handed affairs that he did behind her back, I don’t want to see this and it’s also better to remove this goblin away from Nicole

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
A little strange comparison from you bro... I understand you are probably trying to confirm something, but don’t, as I said, each of us in our own way waited for this game, no matter whether it was CORRUPTION or LOVE.. we are not saying anything like that against game, we are just a little disappointed with the plot that some of us received, I waited 2 years to enjoy with Nicole not to humiliate her or force her to fuck her... I, like most of us, like Nicole for her story, colorfulness and sexual attraction over the course of the scene... everyone has their own taste bro, so don't try to say otherwise)))) There are many here with the same opinion as me who will be disappointed if John directly takes and fucks Nicole, it doesn’t matter if she’s his wife or not, connections with his left-handed affairs that he did behind her back, I don’t want to see this and it’s also better to remove this goblin away from Nicole
I knew it would be an unpopular take. But it is what it is... I didn't write this script man.

DO NOT look into the game files, and DO NOT try the corruption path.
You will definitely SEE something you don't want to.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Insomnia_z

Mar 6, 2020
But not this, cmon.

"Nicole belongs to MC and only MC :D" that just tell me that Nicole body, kisses, heart, whatever are for MC and only MC, I would have agree with you if dev words were "There won't be any sex scenes of Nicole and John" he is just saying that we won't see sex scenes of them, not that they won't have sex.
I just expected 1 thing of part 12, have a CLEAR answer to the question "Did Nicole had sex with John, YES OR NO?" the answers "maybe", "maybe not", "discover the answer in the next part" were out of the discussion.
But bro really said "fucked it" beacuse clearly 2 YEARS of waiting are not enough.
I just wanted a clear answer to one question, but now I have more. Did Nicole had sex with him? Is that why Nicole seems to have a sort of guilt feeling when she sees the MC? Or maybe, she has that guilt feeling because she didn't want to but John forced? Is that why Nicole doesn't want to tell the truth to MC? Or maybe, Nicole didn't have sex with him and that's why she have some guilt feeling but to her husband, but then, Why Nicole can't be honest to the MC?
I can keep going about the questions Orb make in this update.
And seeing all of that and after that Nicole just arrive to MC at the school and dance with him, It really didn't feel "pleasant". I mean I don't know if my main LI had sex with someone else all that dancing and cuddling.... It just feels like "fan service".

jonorza

May 23, 2017
Nothing has changed, the previous part 11 version uploaded here was the PLUS version whose saves are not compatible with the regular version that this part 12 version is.
I downloaded the PLUS version of Part 12 and all my saves worked fine.
So guessing the Plus Version hasnt been uploaded here...... Yeah Im not restarting

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes