A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
How do you avoid NTR with Mrs. Heavens then?
At the moment there is no NTR with her..these are all speculations based on some dialogues & images. Even the MC isn't sure whether she slept with John or not. We'll have to wait for the next chapter to see exactly what happened.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG
Dec 30, 2022
At the moment there is no NTR with her..these are all speculations based on some dialogues & images. Even the MC isn't sure whether she slept with John or not. We'll have to wait for the next chapter to see exactly what happened.
Nicole's attitude seemed to me to indicate that she was sleeping with John

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

seanwang886

Jun 7, 2022
There's a check in one of the really early episodes to see how much you've been ignoring her but as long as you pass that check there isn't any other NTR for her, I'm 99% sure since I just played the game from scratch again and followed the WT.
Does it matter if the crime value is high?

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I'll wait for the Plus version to be released as the saves from the PLUS version don't work for normal. Worth the wait though, won't be long for Mrs. Heavens

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Nicole's attitude seemed to me to indicate that she was sleeping with John
Well, she has avoided answering that question to the MC. The way I see it, maybe she is doing that bcoz she didn't sleep with John who is her husband but is having an affair with the MC..she might be feeling guilty. She hesitates to even kiss her husband, there is no way she willingly slept with John. Even in this chapter when John made her kiss his cheek, she ran off somewhere rubbing her lips. When the MC directly asks whether she slept with John, she gets furious. Now you can always say that John might have forced himself on her, but something like that would have been a lot more traumatic. She would not be calling John 'darling', she wouldn't care if John left his suitcase before going to a meeting and she herself would not have attended that school event, basically she would have been traumatized. Not to forget that she sleeps with the MC on the same bed, the very next day. Also, the dev gave the option to avoid NTR with Chloe, who is a side character, I highly doubt he is going to force this with Nicole, considering what he said in the past.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'll wait for the Plus version to be released as the saves from the PLUS version don't work for normal. Worth the wait though, won't be long for Mrs. Heavens
Not sure it's the plus version. From my saves made with the plus version back then some worked here. But I've read that the old game parts are quite overhauled, I actually assume that changes are braking most of the old saves.

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
All I can say is try the Corruption path, and drink the COFFEE. :coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is why a lot of people did not like the update (besides other reasons like the duration, dialogue or the lack of scenes regarding to the relation with other characters, Marilyn and her strange behavior), basically for those who, like me, are in the love path is a punch in the liver, for those who are in the corruption path i suppose that is a good update with a very good final scene (i suppose, i didnt want to watch it) At least there is something important regarding Chloe:

SPOILER: Finally we can break up with her and in good terms too, there is something positive at least for the love path x).

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Weird to see this game got an update, how is the game these days? Did they make any improvements on animations, etc?

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Weird to see this game got an update, how is the game these days? Did they make any improvements on animations, etc?
As a whole, the game is one of the best in the entire forum, probably top 5 even if this update sparked a little of controversy between everyone, and the improvements in the technical aspect is noticible, more if you started from part 1 to the current one, better desing in characters, in animation, no sound but for me this is better, etc etc...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes