sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I agree but partially, i think it is half-half, that is why a lot of the love path players did not like too much the new update, the story advanced but barely any Nicole, no adult scene, but i must say and i will not spoil anything, but there are only 2 scenes with her in this update and one of them (the most important) can be skipped depending of your choices, but they are very very sweet and hearthwarming ( a shame that they are short and end quick, that is dissapointing) but scenes like this enhanced and make the game very enjoyable.
How many Nicole corruption points do you need for the finale? Do you still end up cuddling with her no matter what route?

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
How many Nicole corruption points do you need for the finale? Do you still end up cuddling with her no matter what route?
There are like many variations for the final scene depending if you have low, medium or high corruption, but the one that you are asking for is exclusive for the love path, you need below 20 i think for that to happen.
And you need to watch the stars with her in the date of little big pond, i almost forgot,.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
There are like many variations for the final scene depending if you have low, medium or high corruption, but the one that you are asking for is exclusive for the love path, you need below 20 i think for that to happen.
And you need to watch the stars with her in the date of little big pond, i almost forgot,.
Thanks Alexaxel1999. In 2 playthroughs, I had corruption at 60 & 58 respectively. In both cases Marilyn was a a helpful friend (friendship points - 20). I also tried with/without Chloe as girlfriend. In the high points route, I remember watching the stars as well but still ended up cuddling.

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Thanks Alexaxel1999. In 2 playthroughs, I had corruption at 60 & 58 respectively. In both cases Marilyn was a a helpful friend (friendship points - 20). I also tried with/without Chloe as girlfriend. In the high points route, I remember watching the stars as well but still ended up cuddling.
You are welcome :), yes, the last scene depends of a lot of variations, maybe you got the medium corruption one, but since my corruption points are so absurdly low, the path is very straightforward and simple in my case. Either way, i hope you enjoyed the update.

Reactions: sandstorm1872

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
What stats do you need for nicole love route and you use her name freely
You need to have really low points to get the Nicole love route. I can''t remember how many points you actually need but it needs to be really low. For how many points in order to use her name freely it has to be 12. Because there are a total 12 times when you get to call Nicole by her name.

For some reason if you use the 'Chapter Selection' it has a glitch. My points for calling Nicole by her name are over 12 and yet I still call her "Mrs. Heavens" in Part 12. I can only only guess the 'Chapter Selection' has a glitch. Looks like when the "Plus" version of the game is released here or when I eventually get it I have to start all over again. Which I don't mind.

kch

Dec 19, 2017
Helpful Tips

So I see a lot of people complaining about their saves not working. AFAIK this used to be an issue with the NORMAL version vs the PLUS version but Orb has previously stated he had changed the code so that these 2 versions don't conflict with save files and should no longer be an issue.

However this doesn't seem to be the case lol, so best thing to do is use the Chapter Select and start from Chapter 12.

"But what about all my STATS?!..."

Well I've take the pleasure of finding out what you need to do. Part 12 is heavily focused on Nicole's Corruption route, Love routers don't see much action in this update, but oh boy if you are a Corruption router...you have a saucey ending!

The best way to see this ending (which I ended up doing) is to download UnRen (UnRen-Powershell-forall) from here and then run it to unlock the Developer Console:

View attachment 3066191

Once you've done that you can close UnRen and open up the game. Press Shift + O to open up the Developer Console.

We need to change Nicole's Corruption Points to 72 (or above) to trigger the sex scene, this is impossible to achieve with the Chapter Select and majority of these Corruption Points are earned in previous chapters that for some reason are not in the quick fire questions so you will always be short of these points coming into this new Chapter and there's no way to earn enough in Part 12 to trigger it.

I've combed the script and found the variable to increase Nicole's "lust":

>> With the console open type: NicoleCorruptPoints = 72

This variable will increase her Corruption Points high enough to trigger the event.

That's it, hope you enjoy it. I am glad to see OrbOrigin is back and is delivering that high quality we expect of him.

The dialogue is very saucey and I am excited to see what's installed in the next episode!
Do you know all the command beside NicoleCorruptPoints ? like creampie or call name

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes