Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Yes. The sex scenes with Nicole are just the tip of the ice berg or a part of it. While the story and John being the main antagonist are the biggest parts of the ice berg.
I agree but partially, i think it is half-half, that is why a lot of the love path players did not like too much the new update, the story advanced but barely any Nicole, no adult scene, but i must say and i will not spoil anything, but there are only 2 scenes with her in this update and one of them (the most important) can be skipped depending of your choices, but they are very very sweet and hearthwarming ( a shame that they are short and end quick, that is dissapointing) but scenes like this enhanced and make the game very enjoyable.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
It has been such a long time, do people remember how long it usually took for the Plus version (if that's still even a thing) to arrive here after the regular version? A week? Longer?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Is there any progress on the Marilyn crush on Nicole? That could be interesting. And what are the plans for the MCs mom?

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
So, here's a WILD fukkin' theory...

What if, this whole time, the reason John's been sorta grooming the MC (your name here), and had no worry about you getting close to his wife, was he has secretly been your father this whole time?:eek: He knew who you were, but Nicole didn't know who you were. You are also NICOLE's son, that she thought had died (or gave up, but died works better). And John made it seem like you were dead, cuz he wasn't ready to be a parent yet, yadda yadda... Parents adopted you, and John eventually reached out to them recently to declare who he really is, thus they keep you away from him, AND especially Nicole, as they know she's your mother. That could explain Nicoles reaction: last night, she discovered who you REALLY were, and was torn... but in the end she was like "Fuck it, I love my son." Then this also brings the TITLE of the story: "A Mother's Love" -around full circle, and may be the biggest/most shocking TWIST, in all of Gaming... right up there with Samus taking her helmet off, and "Would You Kindly?" from BIOSHOCK! :PogChamp:
+Also this means, Chloe is your sister... for even more complex emotions! :LUL:
INCEST Fans would love this, everyone else... probably not! :KEK:

The only hole in that theory, is why would he let his own son date his daughter, but he's a sick and twisted fuck, who knows what goes on in his head... just thought I'd throw that (wildly unlikely) possibility out there. Incest is still the most popular sub-category around these parts (albeit hidden behind patches) if you really take stock of the top, major titles...

Let that marinate, and fester. :WeSmart:
Enjoy the rest of your day, week, month...
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

alex_49rt

Jun 20, 2020

What if, this whole time, the reason John's been sorta grooming the MC (your name here), and had no worry about you getting close to his wife, was he has secretly been your father this whole time?:eek: He knew who you were, but Nicole didn't know who you were. You are also NICOLE's son, that she thought had died (or gave up, but died works better). And John made it seem like you were dead, cuz he wasn't ready to be a parent yet, yadda yadda... Parents adopted you, and John eventually reached out to them recently to declare who he really is, thus they keep you away from him, AND especially Nicole, as they know she's your mother. That could explain Nicoles reaction: last night, she discovered who you REALLY were, and was torn... but in the end she was like "Fuck it, I love my son." Then this also brings the TITLE of the story: "A Mother's Love" -around full circle, and may be the biggest/most shocking TWIST, in all of Gaming... right up there with Samus taking her helmet off, and "Would You Kindly?" from BIOSHOCK! :PogChamp:

The only hole in that theory, is why would he let his own son date his daughter, but he's a sick and twisted fuck, who knows what goes on in his head... just thought I'd throw that (wildly unlikely) possibility out there. Incest is still the most popular sub-category around these parts (albeit hidden behind patches) if you really take stock of the top, major titles...

Lol that would be cool and probably could have been the idea at the beginning orb started this game but now with all the patreon rules I doubted. But good theory thoe maybe if they make it so they is not nicole son but only John it could work

Reactions: Garrettino

TGafy

May 14, 2020

It was a nice theory, years ago. Back before the hiatus, we speculated that John was MC's bio-dad. Due to the years that have passed I won't bother looking for this, but recall that the dev was asked this and reply was there were no plans for incest happening in the game. Once we got that answer, it shot down our speculations with this theory.

Reactions: Garrettino

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Lol that would be cool and probably could have been the idea at the beginning orb started this game but now with all the patreon rules I doubted. But good theory thoe maybe if they make it so they is not nicole son but only John it could work
Well he could still do it, just hide it behind patches, but that's alot of work to come up with a plausible "Fake" alternative plot, to explain it away.
And based on the follow up response above, sounds unlikely.
I was just late to the party, didn't know they already theorized this, before. Haha:LOL:

Cheers for humoring my idea. (y)

MOL-X

Aug 28, 2023
Why have a harem if you have Nicole? for the first time I don't want a harem even if I'm a fan of the genre. because I'm waiting for quite a lot of history with my Nicole :devilish:
Yes big brother, this is one of the few games in which I would not want to betray the main character. She's too good to deserve that.
But I don't know where the game's story will lead in the end.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
I agree but partially, i think it is half-half, that is why a lot of the love path players did not like too much the new update, the story advanced but barely any Nicole, no adult scene, but i must say and i will not spoil anything, but there are only 2 scenes with her in this update and one of them (the most important) can be skipped depending of your choices, but they are very very sweet and hearthwarming ( a shame that they are short and end quick, that is dissapointing) but scenes like this enhanced and make the game very enjoyable.
I haven't finished playing the recent update (Part 12) but I can say that we must remind ourselves that dev Orb is trying to make this story feel real and believable. I think we have our fair share of time with Nicole in Part 11 but I think due to dev Orb's hiatus we crave for Nicole more. Since it's been a while we have seen her.

Once I finish the update, I'll share my thoughts on what I think about it. So far, I'm loving it.

As for this theory, I'm not a fan of it. And for me, it will ruin the story and my experience if we find out later in the game that MC (Us) and Nicole are related.

Which I was glad to hear from someone in this thread said or remembered, that dev Orb said, in one of his post, that there will be no incest content in 'A Mother's Love'.

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
15.jpg

Overview:
Your girlfriend's mother doesn't like you - doesn't appreciate you for anything. Most of all, she wants you to leave her daughter because you're in the way of her education. Little did she know, you have an affection for the mother and as she grows desperate to get rid of you, You both settle down of an agreement. An agreement that could change your whole relationship.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-05
Release Date: 2023-11-05
Developer: OrbOrigin -
Censored: No
Version: Part 1-12
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Fan Art: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Walkthrough -
Walkthrough (PDF) - Walkthrough (low corrupt) - Audio Mod

Fan Sigs: Fan Sig 1 - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sign 3

Raminita Thanks for the link.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 580300 View attachment 285117 View attachment 285118 View attachment 285120 View attachment 285119 View attachment 285128 View attachment 285122 View attachment 285129 View attachment 285130
View attachment 238150 View attachment 238151 View attachment 238152 View attachment 238153 View attachment 238154 View attachment 238155 View attachment 238156 View attachment 238157
Just an update request for the genre.

As of latest update, NTR is no longer avoidable. (there are still avoidable routes of course, but there is now unavoidable NTR).

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes