Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Repostng this since the link was dropped from the main page.

This is my low corruption/romance walkthrough. This walkthrough aims to get enough corruption points early to get the 2nd sex scene then chip away at them from then on to get the more loving/accepting/romantic reactions from Nicole. It doesn't avoid corruption points entirely, but will dip below 10 and stay there. It is not NTR though is does skip the bowling date(don't need the corruption points, it's only 1 Chloe avoidance point and you get a better relationship with Marilyn, so I find it to be the better path for this type of walkthrough). Changes a number of Nicole's reactions to your actions, dialogue in some places(more and more as the game progresses) and nets the mini-date in little big pond.

And current choices subject to change depending on future consequences.

If you want to throw me a few bucks for my time and effort:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Ello!
I do believe as how the game work, any choice which ignore to spend time with Chloe add to NTR Beeman point.:unsure: Thanks.
They're called Chloe avoidance points and you need 4 of them for the ntr path. Skipping the bowling date only gives one. It does not guarantee the ntr path but does open up all the marilyn extra content. You can skip the bowling date and still avoid the ntr path. My walkthrough follows that path(marilyn extra content, no ntr).

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
So you get a scene where she says pregnant women can't have caffeine but only if you bought coffee over tea. Does the Dev not know that tea has caffeine in it?
Herbal tea has no caffeine and black/green tea can be decaf too...minor detail

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Herbal tea has no caffeine and black/green tea can be decaf too...minor detail
Coffee can be decaf too. And given he bought caffeinated coffee, was buying from a shitty hole in the wall grocery store(the kind of place that wouldn't even carry herbal tea), it's highly unlikely he would be getting decaf tea.

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Well the MC is still a bitch he is old enough to not have to do shit his parents say so what the hell LOL
He's still a child around them.

It is true that MC's mother becoming corrupted by John (the antagonist) is not NeToRare, but I don't know of a term where the protagonist's non-romantic loved one is corrupted into cheating... maybe we should invent a new one for this lads? Netorure?

But I gotta give props to this story, as comical as John's facial expressions are rendered - what other game has you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
John reminds me of a Joker but without the clown make-up. Is it really stealing when John is already cheating on her and doesn't give a fuck about her? maybe it would feel different if John didn't do that and wasn't like that.

I'm sure there are games like this, just have to find it. It wouldn't surprise me if John got other chicks prego and my MC doesn't want to get Nichole prego either that is one obsession I do not have.

I don't get why the mom being "stolen" from the MC is not considered ntr to some people.
Maybe they are the ones not going for the mother? and usually just focus on the other ladies in the game. Can you even bang her? I don't think you can. (don't remember)

Hope there is more cuck garbage for you then. You pos.
why.gif

Why péoplé arguing about ntr???? :unsure: It's béén héré sincé vérylon timé.... péoplé réally térriblé héré
I guess there's nothing else to do besides argue or complain about the lack of scenes. There's always something for someone to complain/argue about on here. That's life, I guess. People are terrible in general.

May 1, 2024
He's still a child around them.

John reminds me of a Joker but without the clown make-up. Is it really stealing when John is already cheating on her and doesn't give a fuck about her? maybe it would feel different if John didn't do that and wasn't like that.

I'm sure there are games like this, just have to find it. It wouldn't surprise me if John got other chicks prego and my MC doesn't want to get Nichole prego either that is one obsession I do not have.

Maybe they are the ones not going for the mother? and usually just focus on the other ladies in the game. Can you even bang her? I don't think you can. (don't remember)

View attachment 3851647

I guess there's nothing else to do besides argue or complain about the lack of scenes. There's always something for someone to complain/argue about on here. That's life, I guess. People are terrible in general.
péoplé pléasé bé nicé :cry:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
John got other chicks prego
He dd. The bar owner in little big pond tells you the story of how john bought up all their debt and coerced him into letting him fuck his wife(in spite of the fact that the couple were old college friends) and john knocked her up. If he did it once chances are he's done it many times.

Reactions: Mr. Robo

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
If he did it once chances are he's done it many times.
Ah, I think I remember this but not really :ROFLMAO: I faintly remember John doing that so... okay.

Mm, so yeah. If you do get Nichole prego, it doesn't have the same effect as it would if John wasn't a cheating asshole.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
my MC doesn't want to get Nichole prego either that is one obsession I do not have.
Missed this part. I do. Not because I like prego sex or any of that shit but I love being a dad and I am damn good at it(my daughter's cool, well behaved and incredibly mature for her age) so I like knocking up my li's just so my mc can be a dad too.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I mean I just don't get it, is someones mother getting remarried makes the son a cuckold? Did the step-dad cucked the son because he married the mom? Is it the same with the daughter as well? Did the stepdad cuck the daughter because he married the mother?
Dude, you're misunderstanding me I'm not saying if the mother separated from the father, I'm talking in the context of them being together while she does this and obviously there's no problem for the mother to marry someone else while separated, but what will happen here is different, the guy doesn't want to date her, he just wants to corrupt her and humiliate the MC. we western have a diffrent concept of the NTR to us NTR is the maning of stealing somone that we have a romantic relathionship, but the concept of the term NTR is not only in sexual or romantic terms, but it involves a whole family environment and important friends, of course, as well as love interests the NTR, the western see the NTR as only when somone a rival or a enemy stole somone that the MC is in a love or in a romantic relathionship.

Reactions: KiraJames

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Words have meaning. NTR is specifically the main character being cheated on.
It's not entirely true that the concept of NTR here is different from the Japanese for those from the West who are considered NTR when someone's love interest is stolen, but NTR is a broader concept that involves everyone that MC likes both romantically and family-wise, you say this because you think of NTR with incest along with where the rivel steals someone from the family that you are romantically interested in, as happens in most games here, but NTR, as I said, involves the entire range of people you like, not who you are romantically interested.

w422387324

Apr 20, 2021
Please I don't know if I'm missing something, but there is NTR inside the gamertag, but I haven't encountered NTR content in my playthrough. Can anyone tell its about it please.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Please I don't know if I'm missing something, but there is NTR inside the gamertag, but I haven't encountered NTR content in my playthrough. Can anyone tell its about it please.
There are two different ntrs: Chloe is strange, that means she is in a relationship with someone with Mc's back but it doesn't show that for sure or we don't know what's going on and there is a complete ntr where you ignore Chloe, then she will fuck with teacher.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Before there was kind of an NTR in the game, if you ignore it Clhoe she goes into Bemman's arms, but this new NTR discussion started from chapter 12 where we think Nicole slept with Jhon, but now the discussion has changed again to where a discussion is happening If Jhon has sex and corrupts the MC's mother, it is considered NTR. In my point of view it is considered NTR because I see NTR as the Japanese think where someone steals someone you love as family or romantic interest but other people don't think it is NTR because they don't think is NTR becouse we don't have any sexual ou romantic relathionship with the mom.

Reactions: WastedTalent

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Dude, you're misunderstanding me I'm not saying if the mother separated from the father, I'm talking in the context of them being together while she does this and obviously there's no problem for the mother to marry someone else while separated, but what will happen here is different, the guy doesn't want to date her, he just wants to corrupt her and humiliate the MC. we western have a diffrent concept of the NTR to us NTR is the maning of stealing somone that we have a romantic relathionship, but the concept of the term NTR is not only in sexual or romantic terms, but it involves a whole family environment and important friends, of course, as well as love interests the NTR, the western see the NTR as only when somone a rival or a enemy stole somone that the MC is in a love or in a romantic relathionship.
Ok I misunderstand you on that, but I do hear a lot of folks getting pressed on there mother getting taken by another man, which I believe are just not netorare. To each of their own I guess.

kimsohyun143

May 6, 2023
this game is so underrated, i believe this should be at top since it has right amount of sex, teasing and corruption in every update. the only issue is the older woman and teenage boy, if this game had Adulterers of older age both male and female this would have crushed all games. what you guys think?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Ok I misunderstand you on that, but I do hear a lot of folks getting pressed on there mother getting taken by another man, which I believe are just not netorare. To each of their own I guess.
Well his mom is married so her cheating would be NTR just not against the MC specifically, and the idea is MC and Dad will be sent out of town so Dad can "work for John" and MC can care for aunt in the meantime John will be taking advantage of MC's mom you can see that is his plan when he stares the MC down... it's his way of showing how much power and control he has... The fact remains though that MC is 18 and doesn't have to go if he doesn't want to but, at this point the game makes it seem like he doesn't have a choice. So there are three ways the dev can go. He can have the MC go by force or by guilt as in "you're bad person if you don't go care for your sick aunt" or he can have the MC refuse to go so he can protect mom or he can have diverging paths for players so we get to choose but, the third option means more work for the dev and the diverging releases would probably be separate releases so depending on your pathing would depend which release you get. It looks like though that the MC is going to be off to his aunt's house unless something drastic happens. I'm hoping Silvia kills John but I don't think she has it in her. There are lot's of things that can happen who knows...

4.30 star(s) 212 Votes