VivaZ

Jul 15, 2017
Someone answer please.
Still couldn't find a way to go orc camp. I tried everything but sarah still says i will let you know when the plan is ready. She is not sending me to bogwart. Anyone have a solution?

GoneinsaneNZ

Oct 20, 2018
Someone answer please.
Still couldn't find a way to go orc camp. I tried everything but sarah still says i will let you know when the plan is ready. She is not sending me to bogwart. Anyone have a solution?
If you worked in the brothel then you CAN'T get to the orc camp, it's only if you failed to work at the brothel that you'll get sent to bogwart and the orc camp.

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
Someone answer please.
I believe it starts with brothel mission failure. Sarah sends Vicky to work in brothel, if Vicky can't work there you go back to Sarah and tell her. I'm assuming from there Sarah sends her to the goblin. I have already started working there so I can't get Sarah to say anything

Reactions: morel

GoneinsaneNZ

Oct 20, 2018
Hi everybody, I hope I don't repeat a question already answered:
I don't find the Goblin with the Goblin Cum at the beach any more and also i cannot reach the tent at the witch for the bad end anymore. Any suggestions for me?
When doing the rescue mission you have to select fake when undressing to open the forest with the futa-elf / bad ending.
You need to talk to the witch outside her hut about dreams, she'll then unlock the plants and bogwart will be on the beach.

Reactions: Bilchh

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
When doing the rescue mission you have to select fake when undressing to open the forest with the futa-elf / bad ending.
You need to talk to the witch outside her hut about dreams, she'll then unlock the plants and bogwart will be on the beach.
Yep once you speak to the witch and she requests ingredients for the dream potion, that is when you can start to visit bogwart.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I believe it starts with brothel mission failure. Sarah sends Vicky to work in brothel, if Vicky can't work there you go back to Sarah and tell her. I'm assuming from there Sarah sends her to the goblin. I have already started working there so I can't get Sarah to say anything
If you are not cum addicted you will work in the brothel, if you drank the goblin cum you won't be able to work in the brothel and will have to take the slave route.

Jul 14, 2017
Hi guys would anyone be able to share a save just before the brothel quest with the character addicted to cum? My saves dont work and I have tried to use a cheat engine to get to that point but I cant seem to get things wrong right. Any help would be superb! :D (I have looked through the thread but I didnt find what I was looking for)

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
1.4.3 is out

Bugfix version 1.4.3
+ Fixed tax wasn't raised properly
+ Fixed you could sleep in the inn before you paid with a bj
+ Fixed innkeeper showing up at Emma's room before you paid for the night
+ Fixed you could bug into your brothel outfit and work for free if you did Ginger lesbian scene in your normal clothes
+ Fixed dance dream with innkeeper never removed the black background
+ Fixed if you stayed with the old man and dreams about sleeping at jerks bed the game crashed
+ Fixed a typo

Reactions: Valronn and rodona

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
Hi guys would anyone be able to share a save just before the brothel quest with the character addicted to cum? My saves dont work and I have tried to use a cheat engine to get to that point but I cant seem to get things wrong right. Any help would be superb! :D (I have looked through the thread but I didnt find what I was looking for)
Go to the witch in the forest. she will tell you about a potion to prevent you from getting your "nightmares", next day collect the ingredients, go south to the shore and talk to the goblin, after you received his cum, go to your inventory (key items i think) and use the goblin cum, after that talk to him again to get a new glass of juice.

congratz, you are now addicted to cum.

Reactions: EmeraldKnightmare

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Well iv played this game quite a few times now and always wondered if I was able to stay at the inn as gave not been able to get, now from a message above I now it can be done, wonder why it's not worked for me lol?

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
There's actually a bug(?) in the 1.4.2 version that allows you to stay at the inn on the fifth day. Stay at the old man and when he tells you to get flour from the innkeeper go there and knock the middle door and then get a forced blowjob scene (ask about the mirror first from the washing lady). Repeat this in the evening and you can stay there. This is supposed to be possible after you get the quest to get the mirror.

Reactions: Valronn

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Here let me help - Here is version 1.4.3b

(PC) Torrent - <link removed by moderator>

(Android) (v1.4.2) Mega -

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018

(PC) Torrent -

(Android) Mega -
Think I'm on 1.4.1 so thanks for the new update, should let me see the rest of the content and fix the bug after dreaming about dancing for the inn keeper, was annoying lol.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

(PC) Torrent -

(Android) Mega -
just fyi, your android port is v1.4.2, simply because i didn't make an new one for v1.4.3

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Think I'm on 1.4.1 so thanks for the new update, should let me see the rest of the content and fix the bug after dreaming about dancing for the inn keeper, was annoying lol.
Welcome bro and enjoy it

Reactions: Valronn

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
My game freezes when ever the orc seen plays what should I do ?
Is that the orc scene with bogwart or earlier in the game? Sometimes you have to do other things for a few days to fix things, I have a weird one currently where iv already used the mirror on what's her name in the brothel and now everyday the 2 girls in the inn either disappear or the content starts again, often I do something different and it fixes it, the only other thing is always have loads of saves, that probably doesn't help you now b7t I always use the full 20 saves and keep certain ones to go back to when I find unfixable bugs, you will probably have to reload a previous I'm afraid.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes