Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
okay i got both of their h-scene xD,
now i need another help, what am i suppose to do in order to get this one h-scene ?,
when i tried to talk to her, there's only an option to get either spear or shield, after that when i tried to talk again once more,
the option left only to get 1 of them ( vice versa ), but when i tried to take it, she refuse it and end the conversation,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
This circles other game was released in english, hopefully somebody uploades it soon.

Reactions: cotin12345

Blue~

Sep 1, 2018
okay i got both of their h-scene xD,
now i need another help, what am i suppose to do in order to get this one h-scene ?,
when i tried to talk to her, there's only an option to get either spear or shield, after that when i tried to talk again once more,
the option left only to get 1 of them ( vice versa ), but when i tried to take it, she refuse it and end the conversation,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're gonna have to do ending 2 which involves killing the dragons, there's a pastebin link in the thread on how to do all that, after you kill the first dragon she'll become hostile and you can fight her beat her and unlock it, I recommend killing the dragons first and getting the item before doing that. This isn't a scene you can unlock in the erotica book so you'll have to make a seperate save since you won't be able to return when getting end 2 if you want to revisit it.

hikao27

May 2, 2019
Can't unlock ending 3. I wonder what's wrong. I have a save after I got a chain, save machino, and blue oni. Went looking for lone island south of tower (check both the demon tower and the death tower) but doesn't find anything.

Edit : Got it. You have to check "?" in demon town, and then talk with Demon Lord first for the event on the island to show up.
I saved the cat guy, but Idk where to progress from there to unlock ending 3, always stuck at ending 1

Mar 17, 2019
I saved the cat guy, but Idk where to progress from there to unlock ending 3, always stuck at ending 1
This is based on point where that Death lady ask you for final fight and 12 Beast fill the tower.

Most of other requirement could be boil down to this:
1. Did you have a moment with Blue Oni in some island ? Not sure how to check this, but after you done she appear in her cave again. Not sure if before you gone to the island she's there or not.
2. Get 4 dragon scales, make a weapon out of it (by talking to creepy thing on bottom of Oni/Demon Island). Not sure if required beside better weapon.
3. Now, this could be checked by checking on your house:
  • Did you save you cat guy friend ? Is he in your house ? If not, see walkthrough
  • Did you found your robo friend ? Is his immobile dead body in your house ?
  • Did you find mysterious lady ? Is she in your house ?
  • Did you find out she is your robo lady ? Did she transfer soul again ? Is her dead body now immoble in your house ?

I recommend save at this point and face final battle. Ending 3 should end the battle with cutscenes of you and your 4 elemental. Not spoiling after winning cutscenes. Roll credits with pictures. And somehow uplifted feeling in my heart like "this is good holidays/summers"

hikao27

May 2, 2019
This is based on point where that Death lady ask you for final fight and 12 Beast fill the tower.

Most of other requirement could be boil down to this:
1. Did you have a moment with Blue Oni in some island ? Not sure how to check this, but after you done she appear in her cave again. Not sure if before you gone to the island she's there or not.
2. Get 4 dragon scales, make a weapon out of it (by talking to creepy thing on bottom of Oni/Demon Island). Not sure if required beside better weapon.
3. Now, this could be checked by checking on your house:
  • Did you save you cat guy friend ? Is he in your house ? If not, see walkthrough
  • Did you found your robo friend ? Is his immobile dead body in your house ?
  • Did you find mysterious lady ? Is she in your house ?
  • Did you find out she is your robo lady ? Did she transfer soul again ? Is her dead body now immoble in your house ?

I recommend save at this point and face final battle. Ending 3 should end the battle with cutscenes of you and your 4 elemental. Not spoiling after winning cutscenes. Roll credits with pictures. And somehow uplifted feeling in my heart like "this is good holidays/summers"
Huh? I thought that's ending 1
so there's nothing much in ending 3?
Yeah I did all that, but I accidentally got the shield instead of spear

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
ahh a happy ending (end 3) xD,
i really enjoy playing this game xD,
hope there will be more expansion for it xD

SADIMD

Dec 29, 2019
no !!!!!! not the update !!!
noooooooo
i was finsihing this game !!!! i dont want to play more !!!1

oh. just a bug fix, pew~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natholos

Aug 6, 2019
Hey, can somebody tell me how to disable auto-mode. have tried every possible key on my keyboard, it is really annoying if the text just moves on automatically.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes