Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Finding yourself on involuntary paid leave from work
This is the first isekai where the MC comes from a fantasy world i have heard about, because that doesn't sound like a real place....:poop: ;)

you visit an arcade for a change of pace and discover there an erotic game quite unlike any you've experienced before
Well, finding an erotic game in an arcade kind of already counts as quite unlike anything i've experienced before, you know. o_O:unsure:

Oh well, Japan World Problems, i guess. :cool:

Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
Hello gentlemen (and perhaps ladies), I am wondering whether the game is completed or not. I just found this thanks to a couple of people linking this as 'previous work' (which was nice of them). And me, whom had scourged the entire 'Complete RPGM' tag, missed this one. So it is completed or not?

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
Hello gentlemen (and perhaps ladies), I am wondering whether the game is completed or not. I just found this thanks to a couple of people linking this as 'previous work' (which was nice of them). And me, whom had scourged the entire 'Complete RPGM' tag, missed this one. So it is completed or not?
It's complete for all intent and purposes, You can play from beginning to end with will all the content there. THe Dev likes to go back and add new scenes from time to time so it gets updated a bit.

Mar 22, 2019
Fuhh,what a great game..Tbh,end 3 is the most happy ending and canon for me..After i met guide and end the game,mc having a great dream about his adventure in the game..i felt nostalgic but a bit dissapointed,after all the interaction,he should have some confident to speak,but he still the same,shy and insecure..So,in the end,the most lucky women in this game is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cloned100times

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
There are so many questions that aren't answered in this game like
- The story regarding the illness of the white oni and why are the onis desperately finding a cure
- Wtf was that thing under Onigashima, how is she still conscious after being infected by the dark ones
- Why are there dark ones in that Illusionary space and why does it take place in the real world
- The possibility that the Illusionary space and the real world are somewhat connected because the yellow girl gave a subtle hint that she dreams about you fucking her, that weird game over cutscene if you die in the Illusionary space and you can't call your guide and leave the game in that place
- The story of Meca and Mechaton
- The possibility of a war breaking out between humans, demons and Oni said by the Oni King and Demon King
- The warrior girl

I still give the plot of this game a 10/10 though

Leixein

May 21, 2018
I wante
There are so many questions that aren't answered in this game like
- The story regarding the illness of the white oni and why are the onis desperately finding a cure
- Wtf was that thing under Onigashima, how is she still conscious after being infected by the dark ones
- Why are there dark ones in that Illusionary space and why does it take place in the real world
- The possibility that the Illusionary space and the real world are somewhat connected because the yellow girl gave a subtle hint that she dreams about you fucking her, that weird game over cutscene if you die in the Illusionary space and you can't call your guide and leave the game in that place
- The story of Meca and Mechaton
- The possibility of a war breaking out between humans, demons and Oni said by the Oni King and Demon King
- The warrior girl

I still give the plot of this game a 10/10 though
I wanted a new ending where we stay inside the game world lol. Harem end! and yeah, there's so many questions left to be answered just like you mentioned. Would be awesome if the new ending we will impregnate all of the girls :p

Mar 22, 2019
I wante

I wanted a new ending where we stay inside the game world lol. Harem end! and yeah, there's so many questions left to be answered just like you mentioned. Would be awesome if the new ending we will impregnate all of the girls :p
What about the wife and other girls in real world?

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
how to get scene from moutain beast after defeat it
its like that it

its all gone and you can take sword on top of it no h-scene for me ._.

hikao27

May 2, 2019
This is the first isekai where the MC comes from a fantasy world i have heard about, because that doesn't sound like a real place....:poop: ;)

Well, finding an erotic game in an arcade kind of already counts as quite unlike anything i've experienced before, you know. o_O:unsure:

Oh well, Japan World Problems, i guess. :cool:

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
how to get scene from moutain beast after defeat it
its like that it

its all gone and you can take sword on top of it no h-scene for me ._.
Well I had the same problem. Don't know how to fix it other than coming back to that place after you progress a little in the main story. Her sprite popped up after the Oni King event for me

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
Guys the dev has a patreon now, if you enjo'ied their games please to consider givng em a buc or two

Reactions: Stermo

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
i guess if next update coming i guess Lim has chance has new scene and h-stuff because her story i feel like its still on half-progress

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes