Stermo

Nov 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is up with the avatars when he goes to sleep in the real world? And how come he does not react to them at all? Not even when he wakes up!

God do I want the whole illusory space thing expanded! Especially the reactions of the girls in the real world to you. The first time I visited the illusory space was eerie, but seeing the girls react in the real world was something else. This dev is certainly really good.

However, it will not surprise me if the primary enemy of his next game will be the "dark ones" again.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Man this games beginning was sad. I know that the purpose of the blankness was to feel sad but godaym.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Whoa! This art is all over the place. Im not saying it isnt interesting... its just a little weird.

Later edit: this art is actually pretty good. It really grows on you... like a tumor... or fungi on your feet. I actually like it.
(my tastes suck sometimes, i know)
People suck on toes. The images your comment conjures up....is bad. Fungi on feet and your tastes suck...yeah gross. LOL :p

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
I liked how the real world was painted in a plain dull gray, and the only saturated people the protagonist sees are the people who stand out to him.
I honestly was a bit worried that the influence of the Illusion World would overwhelm him and give you the option to initiate action against the individuals in the real world.

richard_bong

Jan 6, 2019
That's some interesting project with an intriquing plot and nice-looking art. Thanks a lot to prinnydood and takamakuran.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes