SimKross

Jan 9, 2018
This is a very good game, but i couldn't help but feel chills of something off while playing it

Last edited:
Reactions: Stermo

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I've been following the walkthrough and was able to complete endings 1, 2, and about halfway to ending 3. However, after ending 2, the dragon scales are missing from my inventory, and, when I go back to the dragons to get more, the only option is to kill them. Am I missing something?

Kairuser

Apr 15, 2018
GUY! I had been like this for 2 hour and "kill" him for 20 times but after he escape, i return to the map but he run right back to me and rematch in an instant and i can run from him
Im Stuck! Help!
1583315110039.png

Mar 22, 2019
GUY! I had been like this for 2 hour and "kill" him for 20 times but after he escape, i return to the map but he run right back to me and rematch in an instant and i can run from him
Im Stuck! Help!
View attachment 576130
You should talk to the demon lord first..thats your friend..and why you on the ship?you should be on your flying house,so that way you can escape easily.

Reactions: cloned100times

Handgel

Jun 26, 2018
I brought the game and dump my old save files into it. Now ever period become a block character like the font couldn't load it. Anyone know a fix?

hikao27

May 2, 2019
Im Stuck! Help!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ah yes, that part, i also had trouble at first
the trick is to talk to the creepy one under oni island undersea and do not kill it before meeting this cat dude

Kairuser

Apr 15, 2018
ah yes, that part, i also had trouble at first
the trick is to talk to the creepy one under oni island undersea and do not kill it before meeting this cat dude
Well... The problem is, i already kill the Main Body with the bokuto 2 and 4 Avata (no divine dragon killed), then i went to the creepy one under the oni island for the new weapon and the female warrior for the shield then i went around to collect and replay some scene, i found out that fur face disappear "?" then i go to met the Demon king ask about furface she said she dont know, then i met the furface at the lone island and the endless batle begin...

JayZee123

Jun 16, 2017
Well... The problem is, i already kill the Main Body with the bokuto 2 and 4 Avata (no divine dragon killed), then i went to the creepy one under the oni island for the new weapon and the female warrior for the shield then i went around to collect and replay some scene, i found out that fur face disappear "?" then i go to met the Demon king ask about furface she said she dont know, then i met the furface at the lone island and the endless batle begin...
Did you meet up with blue oni who is north of oni island? And also did you get the body of your robot friend on an island near the beginning where you started the game?

hikao27

May 2, 2019
But did you kill the creepy one? before meeting dark furface

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Anyone got advice for fighting
I can't figure out a way to win that isn't just me throwing myself at her mindlessly until I luck out and manage to dodge at least 1 attack every 5 turns for the god-knows how many that I will need to spend whittling down her HP. If anyone's got a maxed-stat save file, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've already done Ending 3, and just want to see the second one.

red_cloud0

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone got advice for fighting
I can't figure out a way to win that isn't just me throwing myself at her mindlessly until I luck out and manage to dodge at least 1 attack every 5 turns for the god-knows how many that I will need to spend whittling down her HP. If anyone's got a maxed-stat save file, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've already done Ending 3, and just want to see the second one.
Do you have the heart equipped? The heart completely trivializes all of the boss fights in Ending 2. Also, keep in mind that charge stacks boost your counterattack damage but don't use them up, so you can abuse that to do massive counterattack damage constantly

Entonyeo

May 14, 2018
Hi just a question, I'm currently at the illusory world but I can't find any of the colored girls other than my wife? I've already talked to them in the real world at least once but none of them show up in the illusory world

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Do you have the heart equipped? The heart completely trivializes all of the boss fights in Ending 2. Also, keep in mind that charge stacks boost your counterattack damage but don't use them up, so you can abuse that to do massive counterattack damage constantly
Sorry, I'm not too sure what you mean by heart. Could you clarify? I don't think I have any item named as such...

Macute

Sep 16, 2017
Sorry, I'm not too sure what you mean by heart. Could you clarify? I don't think I have any item named as such...
After you kill all the dragons go back to the underwater under oni island. Give the thing there the 4 orbs you obtained by killing the dragons and it will give you an op armor called the heart.

Reactions: Kaftein

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
After you kill all the dragons go back to the underwater under oni island. Give the thing there the 4 orbs you obtained by killing the dragons and it will give you an op armor called the heart.
Aaah, that would explain it. I only killed Wind dragon because I felt awful during the whole dragonslaying process and needed wind fairy the least.
I...I'm going to have to restart this entire phase, aren't I? Damnit!
Thanks a ton for the help. Cheers!

red_cloud0

Jul 2, 2017
Aaah, that would explain it. I only killed Wind dragon because I felt awful during the whole dragonslaying process and needed wind fairy the least.
I...I'm going to have to restart this entire phase, aren't I? Damnit!
Thanks a ton for the help. Cheers!
Yep sadly, Ending 2 is the corruption end so you're going to feel absolutely terrible the whole way through

Ranai

Oct 12, 2017
To be fair, managing to get as far as you did without the heart is already pretty damn impressive.
I did the exact same thing at first, and didn't even manage to get all the way to Death despite trying various things over and over for hours.

You should have absolutely no problems with it.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes