sotokouya

Feb 8, 2018
so i got 8 cat so far. one in each town and the beginning cave. what about the rest?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* No combat grinding, grow stronger through exploration.
those bastards lied to me

subterran sub bosses hits real hard they OHKO my summons (figures that might be me not exploring four fundamentals cave yet)

Last edited:

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019

those bastards lied to me

subterran sub bosses hits real hard they OHKO my summons (figures that might be me not exploring four fundamentals cave yet)
There's a little bit of grind, but it's expected. If you're at the subterranean fights, though, I highly recommend you explore the Cave. You get some really useful items for your summons - I advise you place the Control item on Chill so you can actually regulate when to use the heals. It's a lifesaver.

Reactions: sotokouya

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
also.. entered tower of death and saved before guide, erasing the previous save. I'm fu*ked aint'I?
Damn...

qid

Feb 18, 2018
Game crashes randomly during boss-fights, any idea?
It's getting on my nerves
unequip weapons that proc counter attack, the game crashes whenever it rolls for a counter attack on that turn

I noticed that counterattacks also proc less often, meaning that the dev probably updated the code for counterattack randomness but didn't test it thoroughly. I'll tell the dev about this

edit: i messaged the dev and he said he uses scripts written by other people and he probably doesn't know how to fix the bug
welp

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DADDDAAA

sotokouya

Feb 8, 2018
There's a little bit of grind, but it's expected. If you're at the subterranean fights, though, I highly recommend you explore the Cave. You get some really useful items for your summons - I advise you place the Control item on Chill so you can actually regulate when to use the heals. It's a lifesaver.
thanks i finally did and just finished END3, i already read almost all the comments when i was early on the game but missed one mentioning the end of turn damage (every 2 or so). i'll try MY]R next and play this again after a lot more update (i downloaded new game a while ago and forgot to check for latest version so i finished v2.18 instead), hopefully things like white oni cure lol.

also if any of you got stuck try checking if you happen to accidentally pressed shift over minor dialogue (like finding money), sometimes that's the cause for me because i'm stupid

sotokouya

Feb 8, 2018
also, there's an onsen to the left on oni town, unlike the one in snow area it only heals HP but you get a bit more dialogue with the oni trio. every time you visit after, only one of them will randomly appears there but sometimes it's all three.

kryt

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone know how to get the 2 new scenes? I'm assuming they're in the postgame (or ending 3).

Edit: nevermind, it's in the text folder. Though i am a bit saddened that there's a ton of these awkward big boxes in the new version. That said, the mechano and urashima scenes were great.

Last edited:

raith

Jul 30, 2017
I gotta wonder, what's the lore behind the former twelve divinities fighting the dark cat? is it similar to the chinese zodiac but with a twist? like the twelve were originally 13 kind of stuff?

red_cloud0

Jul 2, 2017
I gotta wonder, what's the lore behind the former twelve divinities fighting the dark cat? is it similar to the chinese zodiac but with a twist? like the twelve were originally 13 kind of stuff?
It's been a while since I played, but yes IIRC the lore is that they were originally 13 but cat was corrupted and they couldn't save him, so they became the 12 divinities

Exocaradus

Nov 26, 2018
Is curing the corrupted oni in the oni encampment a new scene in the latest update or has it always been there if you save furface?

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Is curing the corrupted oni in the oni encampment a new scene in the latest update or has it always been there if you save furface?
Always been there, as far as I know. The only scenes added to the recent updates are one with Mechano and an additional scene for Urashima where you take her to the beach. It seems that we might get some more content, though - once you go to the beach, head right and enter the cave. There's nothing you can do there, of course, but there's a silhouette of a grey "person" sprite.

olnyfuwrt

Feb 3, 2019
plz help me guys.
I can't clear end3 :(

I'm stuck here

1. -Go to the lone island located south of Demon Tower and watch the event there
  2. -After a series of events you will need to fight
  3. -Use H-skill to win

Furfaced Demon dont defeat
just run away bbbbbbbbbbbbbb shittt

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
plz help me guys.
I can't clear end3 :(

I'm stuck here

1. -Go to the lone island located south of Demon Tower and watch the event there
  2. -After a series of events you will need to fight
  3. -Use H-skill to win

Furfaced Demon dont defeat
just run away bbbbbbbbbbbbbb shittt
I'm not quite sure what you're having trouble with. Ending 3 requires you to:

If you haven't already, it is highly recommended that you clear the Cave of Four Fundamentals and pick up the extremely helpful items that are rewarded. Personally, I put the control unit on Chill so I could use the heals when I needed them instead of hoping they would appear at random. Fighting the boss is a pretty simple affair; you just need to spam the skill that protects everyone, use a few healing items/skills when necessary, and let Charge build up to max so you can either deal high damage with counters or use them to deal high damage with Smash.

From what I understand, you're having trouble with Furface Demon, yes? If you end up fighting him on the island, then you're doing something wrong. If I recall correctly, you end up curing him after you bring him to a cave, he goes nuts, and you have to use the H-Skills when prompted instead of killing him. Try interacting with him after you save Mechano and Blue Oni.

Loolicon

Dec 5, 2019
A very solid game. Maybe it could've developed more a few of its ideas, but I'm very satisfied with it. I'm definitely buying this one and will look into the developer's other game.

olnyfuwrt

Feb 3, 2019
From what I understand, you're having trouble with Furface Demon, yes? If you end up fighting him on the island, then you're doing something wrong. If I recall correctly, you end up curing him after you bring him to a cave, he goes nuts, and you have to use the H-Skills when prompted instead of killing him. Try interacting with him after you save Mechano and Blue Oni.
[/QUOTE]

Thank's to your advice

I'm already save machano and blue oni

maybe ..
i killed weird thing in undersea
  1. -While still underwater, go under Oni Island and talk with the character there
  2. -Bring all 4 dragon scales to it, and it will give you a weapon, equip it

because i saw end2
and I'm mad at weird thing.

and maybe 2

mechano is still broken in my house
just [ ..... ]

I should restart ?

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
olnyfuwrt Yeah, since you've done some of the other endings you should go to the starting town, enter the teleportation sigil, and then interact with the crystal (not sure if it will appear for you, I managed to clear Ending 3 on my first run) and it'll bring you back to "the point of divergence." What that means is that it's where your next actions determine what ending you get.
I'm not 100% sure if this will help, but if you want, I'll provide some of my own save files.

I think killing the Undersea Ghost/whatever is what caused you to fail that, yeah.

Reactions: Kc47

olnyfuwrt

Feb 3, 2019
olnyfuwrt Yeah, since you've done some of the other endings you should go to the starting town, enter the teleportation sigil, and then interact with the crystal (not sure if it will appear for you, I managed to clear Ending 3 on my first run) and it'll bring you back to "the point of divergence." What that means is that it's where your next actions determine what ending you get.
I'm not 100% sure if this will help, but if you want, I'll provide some of my own save files.

I think killing the Undersea Ghost/whatever is what caused you to fail that, yeah.

thank you, thank you so much!

I'M FIXED IT!

you'r right. the undersea ghost/whatever is caused.

I'm defeated last boss and resurrection that.

and i saw end3 !!

thank's to your kindness

Reactions: Kaftein
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes