andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Know what is fun? Being stuck in a boring grey city in the first 5 minutes of the game, with no fucking idea where to go, wandering around at the slowest speed imaginable. I've been stuck in this area for 20 minutes. About to quit, this is a VERY BAD first impression.

skoobadive

Dec 3, 2017
Know what is fun? Being stuck in a boring grey city in the first 5 minutes of the game, with no fucking idea where to go, wandering around at the slowest speed imaginable. I've been stuck in this area for 20 minutes. About to quit, this is a VERY BAD first impression.
You wander around the city till you see question marks, first near the station then at the center. More events happen and you will get your h game

Feb 22, 2018
About to quit, this is a VERY BAD first impression.
If you don't like it and don't want to play then don't. There is no addiction loop like Steam achievements for this content. Yes, the early section could have been handled better, but at the same time. These games have all been shared, and at least for me. When I play something exceptional like this. I purchase a proper licenses for it, it's not a moral judgement on anyone else. But salt posting isn't productive.

Reactions: zako3310

skoobadive

Dec 3, 2017
Whenever I try playing the game there are blocks on either side of the text. I've tried redownloading both this and rpgm, but neither has fixed it.

Does anyone know a potential fix?
I know this is a late reply, but I fixed it by setting the language system locale from control panel as Japanese. It's basically corner brackets and ...s.

Reactions: fakeacoount321

skoobadive

Dec 3, 2017
nevermind, I found how to progress from fish town by going to the old diving spot to fight with urashima again. Thank you all for this great community!

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2018
Hmmm
Have anyone completed this ?
Can anyone give me a review ?
The beginning can be pretty slow/weird/confusing and is honestly the worst part of the game, but once you start playing for a while it get's pretty good.

There's a lot of sex scenes and lot's of characters, though most of the sex scenes are pretty short.

Once the story gets going it's actually pretty interesting as well, and I was actively engaged in it.

Combat's not too big of a focus until later on, and I feel like it's pretty good for rpgm standards.

Overall I'd probably give it like an 8.5/10, mainly because of how short the sex scenes are, otherwise it'd be a 9.

The only rpgm games I like better are Black Souls I and II, so I recommend it.

Last edited:

strela

Aug 15, 2019
this game just pulled a Black Souls in the middle of the story, I did not expect that kind of twist holy shit

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes