Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
First time.
In that case, then, have you gained access to all the fairies? There's a total of 4 Dragon Caves (with a final cave that you only really need to worry about much later into the game). The first time you interact with them, they should give you a fairy/spirit companion for free.
Afterwards, you can fight the dragons and win to get a few (very pleasant) short scenes. However, I don't recommend running into them once you meet the Undersea Ghost, because then you'll be forced to kill them due to being corrupted, and they're nice girls who don't deserve that kind of fate.

But that's for later; you're still looking to gain access to the Tower of Death, which the boar Zodiac blocks off. What the game means by "Weight" is actually a bit of a... I'm not sure if it's a mistranslation, per se, seeing as I don't speak or read moonrunes, but I personally internalized it as Stone/Earth, in accordance with the elemental types the other fairies have (wind, water, fire). Either way, it should refer specifically to the fairy you receive after interacting with the Dragon of Weight/Earth. I'm afraid I don't quite recall the precise location, but the world map isn't really big enough to worry about getting lost. It's in one of the caves. Just run around and pick up the fairies, yeah? Takes a bit, but it's well worth the investment (plus you get a free scene after each dragon, so that's a nice incentive).

Now, my advice in regards to the actual combat is pretty straightforward. Prepare to guard. A lot. I honestly didn't have that much trouble with the boar since the game's combat system is simple and doesn't really have too much to it (basic debuffs/stat downs, basic charge attacks and protects); the most complex feature it has is probably counterattacks. Once you get the ability to counterattack reliably, you can cheese fights super hard. 90% of the time, turn-based combat with companions is all about turtling; focus on keeping yourself and your companions alive, rely on dealing chip damage/your companions for attacks, and you will eventually win 100% of your fights.

The fairies are excellent companions, by the way. You should be able to equip more than one at a time (eventually you should be able to equip all of them), but I think that ability is progressively unlocked by encountering and interacting with a few certain statues (you'll recognize them when you see them because they're placed in such conspicuous locations).
In order of importance, I recommend equipping Water, Weight, Fire and Wind. This prioritizes survivability, as Water provides healing and Weight provides defensive buffs. They also attack differently; Fire will your greatest source damage until you get better equipment later in the game, and Weight deals pretty heavy AoE attacks at the cost of being slow to act. Wind deals multiattacks but primarily focuses on utility TP generation for high physical-skill spamming. Water, being the resident healer, deals the least damage but also offers the most utility.

If you're still having trouble despite all this, I can only really tell you to check if you have the best equipment, enough healing items, and are at a high enough level. Level grinding in this game isn't really a thing, I don't think-- I managed to beat every enemy without actually grinding at all. When it came to bossfights it mostly just involved abusing healing items and defense skills, relying on my companions to carry the damage.

Hope this helped!

Reactions: Zakkuri

gingjang

Nov 1, 2020
I can't see the ED3. I agreed and get straight to the island without killing the dragon. But nothing happened. What should I doooo

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I can't see the ED3. I agreed and get straight to the island without killing the dragon. But nothing happened. What should I doooo
I recommend using your eyes and actually reading what's been posted in the thread before. This question has already been answered quite thoroughly by a number of different people. Repeatedly.
Seriously, it's mentioned like only 2-3 pages back.

gingjang

Nov 1, 2020
I recommend using your eyes and actually reading what's been posted in the thread before. This question has already been answered quite thoroughly by a number of different people. Repeatedly.
Seriously, it's mentioned like only 2-3 pages back.
Don't be sarcastic

Last edited:

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Don't be sarcastic
Normally I'd be pretty laid back about this kind of thing, but the download literally has a list of objectives you have to complete before you can access ED3. It's in the readme. In fact, that same file has a guide on how to get every scene in the game.

There are only so many times people are willing to type out or copy-paste a comprehensive hold-your-hand response to the same old question that has only been asked, like, 6 times. I might have come off as a cunt, and I do feel a bit bad about that, but it's not unreasonable to ask you to look through the thread. Hell, 3 pages in, you're told that there's a guide in the readme--even assuming you're the type of person who can't be assed to look through every single page (reasonable, I don't blame you for that), it's common courtesy to look back at least 3 pages before you post a question.

And you know what? Even ignoring all that...

The title post has a walkthrough linked in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gingjang

Nov 1, 2020
Normally I'd be pretty laid back about this kind of thing, but the download literally has a list of objectives you have to complete before you can access ED3. It's in the readme. In fact, that same file has a guide on how to get every scene in the game.

There are only so many times people are willing to type out or copy-paste a comprehensive hold-your-hand response to the same old question that has only been asked, like, 6 times. I might have come off as a cunt, and I do feel a bit bad about that, but it's not unreasonable to ask you to look through the thread. Hell, 3 pages in, you're told that there's a guide in the readme--even assuming you're the type of person who can't be assed to look through every single page (reasonable, I don't blame you for that), it's common courtesy to look back at least 3 pages before you post a question.

And you know what? Even ignoring all that...

The title post has a walkthrough linked in it.
Thank you man, I've seen ending 4 times and worst ending but couldn't see proper ed3. I had no idea because I could see the ending without interacting with the one on the seabed.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Anyone know how to fight the Female warrior who gives u spear or shield?
She'd an optional boss, so don't feel too obligated to fight her, but if you're a completionist (like me!) for these kinds of games, she's probably one of the hardest bosses in the game--even moreso than Ending 2's final boss.

Here's my advice:
Once you defeat her, you should get an H-scene and her gear. It gives you huge counterattack rates, which is great for Ending 2's final boss. You can continue to return to her underwater hut for H-scenes. Be careful not to accidentally execute her (or do, if that's what you're into, but I don't think it'll do anything).

It's been a while since I last played the game, so I might have missed something. If that's the case, I apologize. Let me know if you have trouble defeating her and I'll check if I still have an appropriate save file lying around to give you.

stike

Sep 1, 2018
I think what they're referring to is how to actually instigate the fight; when you enter her hut all I get (and I think most people as well have this) is the option to take her spear/shield and to say hello which does nothing. After you take them you can't fight her either. How did you trigger the fight? What part of the game/route where you on?
She'd an optional boss, so don't feel too obligated to fight her, but if you're a completionist (like me!) for these kinds of games, she's probably one of the hardest bosses in the game--even moreso than Ending 2's final boss.

Here's my advice:
Once you defeat her, you should get an H-scene and her gear. It gives you huge counterattack rates, which is great for Ending 2's final boss. You can continue to return to her underwater hut for H-scenes. Be careful not to accidentally execute her (or do, if that's what you're into, but I don't think it'll do anything).

It's been a while since I last played the game, so I might have missed something. If that's the case, I apologize. Let me know if you have trouble defeating her and I'll check if I still have an appropriate save file lying around to give you.
[/QUOTE

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I think what they're referring to is how to actually instigate the fight; when you enter her hut all I get (and I think most people as well have this) is the option to take her spear/shield and to say hello which does nothing. After you take them you can't fight her either. How did you trigger the fight? What part of the game/route where you on?
Kill at least 1 dragon. That's all you have to do.

Reactions: stike

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Is it normal to have those boxes in almost every line? If not, how do I fix that?

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes