ThrowHart

Apr 19, 2020
Has anyone bought the official eng ver of mercenary adventure yet? I am still saving up for it, i thought it was 10$ like the others

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
is there an archive anywhere for the pastebin walkthrough? it was a lot more in-depth than the guide in the readme

Feb 22, 2018
The local copy of a guide I have is as follows, with slight editing to remove obnoxious formatting. I'll also add in a pastebin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original raw text on pastebin... Nevermind. PASTEBIN IS DEAD FOREVER AND NEVER USE IT EVER AGAIN! They have automated filters to delete (((ofensive))) content. This is why you must always make local copies. These freaks never ever leave well enough alone. And its only going to get worse over time. For now here is a hastebin link.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
The local copy of a guide I have is as follows, with slight editing to remove obnoxious formatting. I'll also add in a pastebin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original raw text on pastebin... Nevermind. PASTEBIN IS DEAD FOREVER AND NEVER USE IT EVER AGAIN! They have automated filters to delete (((ofensive))) content. This is why you must always make local copies. These freaks never ever leave well enough alone. And its only going to get worse over time. For now here is a hastebin link.

thanks so much, my dude! this was the one i was looking for. ;u;

i love your signature btw, dhmis is the shit

Reactions: Beyo

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Apparently there's lot more scenes from the files

Looks like theres 3 women aside from the wife and schoolgirl that you can get scenes. No idea how tho LOL

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Looks like theres 3 women aside from the wife and schoolgirl that you can get scenes. No idea how tho LOL
There's the security guard, the waitress lady in the cafe, and the bookstore cashier. Just keep interacting with them in the Illusionary Space, then in the real world.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
game keeps randomly crashing during battles in the later portions of the game. Started out once in about 2 hours of play at about the halfway mark of the game, now that I'm under the sea, it's about once every 5 or 10 minutes... Meh, this game is quite inferior to mercenary adventure anyways. Having to do the real world portion over and over was the most annoying fucking thing ever.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
game keeps randomly crashing during battles in the later portions of the game.
I got my first random crash during the Four Oni vs Demon King battle. :(

Before that it was a great game. People reading this - take frequent saves later on.

Reactions: Banshee96

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
This is a great game, reminds me a bit of Black Souls. It feels weird at first, like a cursed game or something, lol. And then it gets a creepy vibe, like Silent Hill. But it's really fun. The guide helps a lot if you don't wanna spend hours checking every place in the game like I did.

gustop

Aug 11, 2020
How much actual health does the weight dragon have? I'm currently 30 minutes into the fight using smash constantly with 3 elementals, is this a bug? before the fight I fought the corroded corpse until it ran away and dropped a claw, that battle also took forever. Non of the other dragons took this long to beat and I'm too invested on the current fight to restart the game.

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
How much actual health does the weight dragon have? I'm currently 30 minutes into the fight using smash constantly with 3 elementals, is this a bug? before the fight I fought the corroded corpse until it ran away and dropped a claw, that battle also took forever. Non of the other dragons took this long to beat and I'm too invested on the current fight to restart the game.
You can see the remaining HP of any enemy when you have to select the enemy you want to attack, there you can see the HP and MP bars. My advice is to use "protect" a few times until your MP bar is at full, then you charge a few times before spaming Dragon Slayer. If you have the "manual control" item you can use Chill to heal your team and to use healing items on yourself.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Got END1, made everything to get END3, only final boss left. Before facing him wanted to restore health for party and there it hit me... I bought a house, an awesome house, a house I can't sleep in :ROFLMAO:

Btw: Is there a way to help white oni?

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Got END1, made everything to get END3, only final boss left. Before facing him wanted to restore health for party and there it hit me... I bought a house, an awesome house, a house I can't sleep in :ROFLMAO:

Btw: Is there a way to help white oni?
Unfortunately no one has come up with anything new about White Oni. White Oni is unfortunately an existing character not expanded on. It's one of those loose ends that takamakuran has left for us. :(

Reactions: Fearnought

Rufim

Mar 15, 2018
Hi. Just finished end3. And I have questions.

Is it possible to cure white oni? I don't found any way.

Also after defeating final boss I speak with Urashima to spend time on island. Here on right side of map I can enter cave where stands gray man. I can't interact with him is there way? Maybe I missed something?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Hi. Just finished end3. And I have questions.

Is it possible to cure white oni? I don't found any way.

Also after defeating final boss I speak with Urashima to spend time on island. Here on right side of map I can enter cave where stands gray man. I can't interact with him is there way? Maybe I missed something?
White Oni cannot be cured. The gray man may just be a glitch.

fyrry274

Sep 8, 2017
Hi everybody, I need some help. I just finish Ending 1 and try to get other Endings, but I have some trouble.
For END 2, the guide said that I have to defeat The Dark One in the Undersee and the Dark One under Oni King Castle again, but when I go there I can not find them. And I also go meet the Female Warrior with all of Dragon Scale but she only gives me either the shield or the spear, not Edge of Lightning.
For END 3, I try to fight Fur Face in Corrupted Body but I can not win. The guide said I have to use H-Skill but it is not working.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes