Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Hi everybody, I need some help. I just finish Ending 1 and try to get other Endings, but I have some trouble.
For END 2, the guide said that I have to defeat The Dark One in the Undersee and the Dark One under Oni King Castle again, but when I go there I can not find them. And I also go meet the Female Warrior with all of Dragon Scale but she only gives me either the shield or the spear, not Edge of Lightning.
For END 3, I try to fight Fur Face in Corrupted Body but I can not win. The guide said I have to use H-Skill but it is not working.
Actually, for Ending 2 (Corrupted Ending) all you need to do is talk to the ghost in the sea. You can interact with it by walking to the skull-shaped landmass underwater (which represents Onigashima, I think) and if you walk in from the top you can talk to it. Giving the ghost all the scales is what grants you Edge of Lightning, not Female Warrior.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once you kill your first dragon, you can go back and fight the Female Warrior to get her scenes. It is an extremely difficult fight, and you will need your spirits to help you. If you want to trigger her fight, I recommend killing the Dragon of Wind first, since the Wind spirit is the least helpful in terms of survivability. If you haven't done so already, now is a great time to clear the Cave of Four Fundamentals, since they give your spirits great equipment and buffs. I recommend placing the control item on Chill so you don't need to rely on the AI for healing.

I've previously written a guide on how to fight the Female Warrior, linked here.

For Ending 3, I'm not really sure what you're talking about. There are 2 situations where you fight Furface, but only one of them is "correct." If you fight him while he is rampaging on an empty island, restart the game because you didn't do the events in the right order. From what I remember you should only be fighting him inside a cave, during a story event.

Reactions: Beyo

fyrry274

Sep 8, 2017
Actually, for Ending 2 (Corrupted Ending) all you need to do is talk to the ghost in the sea. You can interact with it by walking to the skull-shaped landmass underwater (which represents Onigashima, I think) and if you walk in from the top you can talk to it. Giving the ghost all the scales is what grants you Edge of Lightning, not Female Warrior.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once you kill your first dragon, you can go back and fight the Female Warrior to get her scenes. It is an extremely difficult fight, and you will need your spirits to help you. If you want to trigger her fight, I recommend killing the Dragon of Wind first, since the Wind spirit is the least helpful in terms of survivability. If you haven't done so already, now is a great time to clear the Cave of Four Fundamentals, since they give your spirits great equipment and buffs. I recommend placing the control item on Chill so you don't need to rely on the AI for healing.

I've previously written a guide on how to fight the Female Warrior, linked here.

For Ending 3, I'm not really sure what you're talking about. There are 2 situations where you fight Furface, but only one of them is "correct." If you fight him while he is rampaging on an empty island, restart the game because you didn't do the events in the right order. From what I remember you should only be fighting him inside a cave, during a story event.
Thanks you very much

Exocaradus

Nov 26, 2018
Revisiting this beatifull games, where were the dragons??
Fire- Cave below the desert town
weight is somewhere near the demon castle
Ice- After exiting the other side of the snowy mountain just walk down and you'll find the cave for the ice sprite
Wind is after the elf village

If you want to increase party size, there's a shed in the illusionary town that you can enter for 1+ max party size. You just need to have the four elementals first.
there's another one on the world map, but i can't remember it.
The last, and hardest, is the one on the left of the Cow trial.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Fire- Cave below the desert town
weight is somewhere near the demon castle
Ice- After exiting the other side of the snowy mountain just walk down and you'll find the cave for the ice sprite
Wind is after the elf village

If you want to increase party size, there's a shed in the illusionary town that you can enter for 1+ max party size. You just need to have the four elementals first.
there's another one on the world map, but i can't remember it.
The last, and hardest, is the one on the left of the Cow trial.
Thank you!
I manage to unlock ED1 and ED2 but when i do what the walkthough told me to unlock ED3 , i just get the same interactions from guide that ED1.
I already save Blue oni, Mechano and Furrball, i never unlock any sex scene with Meca, and dont know how to progress her story, then i go to kill the main body, and its over.
What im missing?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you!
I manage to unlock ED1 and ED2 but when i do what the walkthough told me to unlock ED3 , i just get the same interactions from guide that ED1.
I already save Blue oni, Mechano and Furrball, i never unlock any sex scene with Meca, and dont know how to progress her story, then i go to kill the main body, and its over.
What im missing?
From memory. After you get Meca into the flying house, go back to Mechano's shack - the very same one you went into at the beginning of the story - you'll trigger a scene. Go back to Meca and trigger the h-scene. You should be good to defeat the Main Body after that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mephistofeles

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Y
From memory. After you get Meca into the flying house, go back to Mechano's shack - the very same one you went into at the beginning of the story - you'll trigger a scene. Go back to Meca and trigger the h-scene. You should be good to defeat the Main Body after that.
YEEEES!!
Thank you! That was it!!
I feel like i closed a part of my life.

Reactions: Beyo

Apr 8, 2019
I like his previous game MYR, but this game has TOO much time investment lol. I got no gold for potions, Shitty weapons, mobs have so much health. Mobs drop too little gold. Wtf lol.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I like his previous game MYR, but this game has TOO much time investment lol. I got no gold for potions, Shitty weapons, mobs have so much health. Mobs drop too little gold. Wtf lol.
Search for the cats. They are the key to victory.
EDIT: Holy shit, only in a Takamakuran game that sentence makes any sense.

Reactions: Kaftein and 09515

Apr 8, 2019
Search for the cats. They are the key to victory.
EDIT: Holy shit, only in a Takamakuran game that sentence makes any sense.
I got all cats, got the house, got that last cat out of that. I also got all avatars. Can only use 1 at a time. Struggling with Hole bosses. The second one instant kills off a character one at a time.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I got all cats, got the house, got that last cat out of that. I also got all avatars. Can only use 1 at a time. Struggling with Hole bosses. The second one instant kills off a character one at a time.
The solution is trying to kill that boss as fast as you can. But you can always go to good old save editor to cheat it out. The story is worth it

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Huh? I don't think I bothered to grind at all, really. I got strong enough to beat all the enemies by just looking for all the chests. For hard boss fights, it's common knowledge to use turtle methods. You can stock up on cheap healing items from the Oni shop.
I think you can get gold by selling meat bones, too. Cheat Engine is always an option if you're feeling lazy.
Can only use 1 at a time. Struggling with Hole bosses. The second one instant kills off a character one at a time.
That's the issue, you should really be using all the Spirits. Weight's got a teamwide Defense Buff, Fire has a teamwide ATK Up Buff, and Chill provides healing. Go clear the Cave of 4 Fundamentals and equip the Control Item on Chill. That way, you don't need to rely on RNG for her tp heal you. Don't forget to get the Edge of Lightning from the Undersea Ghost, too.

Apr 8, 2019
Huh? I don't think I bothered to grind at all, really. I got strong enough to beat all the enemies by just looking for all the chests. For hard boss fights, it's common knowledge to use turtle methods. You can stock up on cheap healing items from the Oni shop.
I think you can get gold by selling meat bones, too. Cheat Engine is always an option if you're feeling lazy.

That's the issue, you should really be using all the Spirits. Weight's got a teamwide Defense Buff, Fire has a teamwide ATK Up Buff, and Chill provides healing. Go clear the Cave of 4 Fundamentals and equip the Control Item on Chill. That way, you don't need to rely on RNG for her tp heal you. Don't forget to get the Edge of Lightning from the Undersea Ghost, too.
Thanks I totally forgot about the fundamental cave, alittle bit easier, but damn I have to grind levels to my other avatars now lol.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
This was a neat concept for a game, sadly it was a surface level one, not gonna lie, i was a tad disappointed since i thought that i could actually do a lewd overwriting on the colors when i got to the not-P4 area.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Wish there was a mode where you could explore the virtual world without the reality intermission

Dec 15, 2018
You can use all avatars at the same time, just need to explore and find statues that let you increase avatar summon count. One is in an island with a cave, another is in cave of four fundamentals and thr last one is in illusory world's storage shed but you need to find all avatars

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
You can use all avatars at the same time, just need to explore and find statues that let you increase avatar summon count. One is in an island with a cave, another is in cave of four fundamentals and thr last one is in illusory world's storage shed but you need to find all avatars
I wish I could use all the avatars. If I used even four of them in any boss fight, my game would crash.

Dec 15, 2018
I wish I could use all the avatars. If I used even four of them in any boss fight, my game would crash.
Rip. I use joiplay for android and didn't find a problem, used all 4 during the final fight, the dragon fights, even the onigashima deep one where i had myself, the 4 avatars and oni king In combat and couldn't even see Chill's HP. Tbh didn't even notice I could Have gotten the 3 other avatars Until after i accidentally opened the fire cave.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes