smexxy69

Oct 9, 2020
has anyone encountered a bug where you can't re-enter the flying house after landing somewhere? this happened immediately after unlocking it, so I can't progress to places only accessible by flight...

apparently the house teleports with you when you use the Town Teleport item? that part works fine, but I still can't enter it.

I tried moving my save to a reinstall and also replaying the last few minutes before unlocking flight for a "clean" save, but I just can't get the flying house to work no matter how many times I try...
v2.35 btw, though I don't know how much that matters

smexxy69

Oct 9, 2020
nope, I'm an idiot. turns out all I had to do was press Z at the entrance.

still odd that I can't enter it the "normal" way like any other town by just walking in...

• Haha
Reactions: Kaftein

onionbro77

Mar 29, 2021
I'm stuck on subterranean one 2...
For some reason, my spirits and the Oni king start taking massive damage with no explanation around turn 3 or 4.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I'm stuck on subterranean one 2...
For some reason, my spirits and the Oni king start taking massive damage with no explanation around turn 3 or 4.
From what I remember, that fight is designed to instantly kill your characters one by one. Subterranean one 2 is probably one of the first hardblocks if you can't rush for the win. Make sure you met the requirements to summon as many spirits as possible - always buff yourself up with defense and attack. If you still struggle, then perhaps grinding levels will be the way. I don't know if there's a better spot, but grinding the enemies repeatedly on the ocean floor helped me out. Always make sure to save often in different slots, because the last thing you want to find out is that you can't start a NG+ after all that grinding.

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
Where do I find a weapon? In the first city there is not and in the second city it does not let me buy

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Where do I find a weapon? In the first city there is not and in the second city it does not let me buy
The Cats will be your main source of damage modification in this game, you can pick up the first one in the cave where you fight the Rat Zodiac. Check your inventory. Proper weapons don't appear for a while; as mentioned above, you can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: qwermhv

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Why do they tease girls you cant lewd. First red and blue leaders were females at the end of MyR and here both white oni and a certain corrupted girl. White oni makes sense because shes sick and would need an entire quest for that. I guess they really dont like small breasts but Mercenary's Adventure has a few so maybe theyll do the scenes eventually.
Whats the password for the piano?
Im pretty sure the piano just plays music. Besides its not like these devs to hide stuff like that.
There are 2 situations where you fight Furface, but only one of them is "correct." If you fight him while he is rampaging on an empty island, restart the game because you didn't do the events in the right order. From what I remember you should only be fighting him inside a cave, during a story event.
Actually you can beat the island Furface without consequence, he just runs at the end. He has tons of HP more than any other enemy and never reenter the airship after beating him just teleport away because he can re-engage lock you (that was an old version so might be fixed). He did drop claws for me which is a weapon that cant be equipped. Anyway the trigger to get the cave event is to agree to help the certain corrupted girl at the

before you do anything else as this is a route choice. You can get a weapon if you get all the dragon scales to her first but they wont give scales anymore after agreeing to help her. Then go to the island Furface is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaftein

deslou

Jul 1, 2020
I found the statue for summon count in the illusion zone and ik there is one in the fundamental cave, but where is the third one?

Last edited:

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
I found the statue for summon count in the illusion zone and ik there is one in the fundamental cave, but where is the third one?
Unnamed island in the ocean; there's a cave entrance on a mountain, need the flying house to access it.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Game is constantly crashing while I'm trying to kill
I've had this same issue, and you will continue to have this issue in other battles. I've noticed this issue tends to crop up a lot if you skip animations, skills, and such. However, even if you don't, there is no guarantee you will be able to finish the fight before it crashes. The best way I've found to prevent crashes... You reduce the amount of avatars you have in the fight. Reducing your avatar count by one is the bare minimum to reducing your crashes. You may still receive crashes, but you will notice significant improvement. If you still experience these crashes, then try reducing your avatars again and/or play the game slowly.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I've had this same issue, and you will continue to have this issue in other battles. I've noticed this issue tends to crop up a lot if you skip animations, skills, and such. However, even if you don't, there is no guarantee you will be able to finish the fight before it crashes. The best way I've found to prevent crashes... You reduce the amount of avatars you have in the fight. Reducing your avatar count by one is the bare minimum to reducing your crashes. You may still receive crashes, but you will notice significant improvement. If you still experience these crashes, then try reducing your avatars again and/or play the game slowly.
On another note, I recommend taking out the Wind Avatar over all your others. Ice and Weight Avatars are the most important ones to surviving your battles. If you rather not take out your Wind Avatar, then your Heat Avatar would be the next best option. Also, I recommend you keep a spare save on hand...

ogelevil259

Aug 6, 2019
On another note, I recommend taking out the Wind Avatar over all your others. Ice and Weight Avatars are the most important ones to surviving your battles. If you rather not take out your Wind Avatar, then your Heat Avatar would be the next best option. Also, I recommend you keep a spare save on hand...

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
One thing I hope Takamakuran picks up on is how easy it is for his games to lock you on a route without prior warning and how obscure and difficult getting endings in his games have been. I like to think there was a lot more improvement in that regard with The Mercenary's Adventure, especially when you compare it to MY]R.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes