MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Ok, here is your missing file, but I would guess you probably extracted the files wrong, and it will probably generate other missing files.
You know what? Perhaps i have the old version and never noticed it....

Thx for the file, i'll check it out in case

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
Hello to everyone, I just started this game and looks really good, I've played MY]R and Mercenary Adventure and they were very fun to play too. Myself and Sheik100 been sharing what we have found about them in the games threads like some weird details or some secrets we've found about these games, I hope to post more here about this one too while playing this game to share them to everyone interested on it.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I found this one to be the most interesting but its also the most annoying to test/ replay again. The overworld movement just takes forever! Id say to wait to get fast travel to test but who knows if the dev hid something only accessible before you get it.. even the fast travel isnt very "fast"..

By the way, I think you would like the Sequel series, Blight is the first game. Though, I dont know how you feel about females raping males, well most of them the guy isnt really against but the losing battle scenes can end in death for MC (I dont think theyre really that graphic, basically its sexual drain magic and the game says "they were a dream" after). Its another monster girl game too. Its a pretty good story and battle system too.

Also it says loli but pretty sure it isnt, like a goblin or fairy girl having a flat chest is just because theyre small not because theyre young. Like the aboriginals in Mercenarys Adventure naturally have small boobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuditz

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
Hello again, I don't know if this should be asked here I'm sorry if this isn't the place to do so.

By chance someone does happen to know if the RPGMaker prog has premade maps in some versions like the japanese one? like a sample map or stock maps inside the RPG maker after being installed? I mean if theres some premade maps ready to be used to start, for example a map with functional doors or "hitboxes" so the player doesn't break through a solid object like a rock or a house, or the dev has to make all them from scratch? I think this could be somewhat relevant to this game in a major way.

I found this one to be the most interesting but its also the most annoying to test/ replay again. The overworld movement just takes forever! Id say to wait to get fast travel to test but who knows if the dev hid something only accessible before you get it.. even the fast travel isnt very "fast"..

By the way, I think you would like the Sequel series, Blight is the first game. Though, I dont know how you feel about females raping males, well most of them the guy isnt really against but the losing battle scenes can end in death for MC. Its another monster girl game too. Its a pretty good story and battle system too.

Also it says loli but pretty sure it isnt, like a goblin or fairy girl having a flat chest is just because theyre small not because theyre young. Like the aboriginals in Mercenarys Adventure naturally have small boobs.
Yeah running isn't that different from walking, I've noticed sometimes the real one is slower while from the machine is faster, but one time the real was even faster somehow, like three times faster.

Thanks for the recommendation, I have played some games like that even if I like more if the MC is sort of badass, if the backdoor isn't involved or can be avoided, most them aren't that bad so if its like that I probably will check it later.

In case you re wondering about the Rpg maker maps info I'm asking for is because I just saw something really, REALLY strange in two of the maps I've seen in this game so far (yes, even weirder than the meatly encounters and the animal battles, it even gave me serious chills upon looking at them) so I really want to know if this dev game tool comes with some premade maps or the dev has to start from zero, if you know something you could share about it would be really helpful.

Last edited:

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
For the Sequel series its all straight or at least pretty much all straight. There are like two traps (crossdressing male monsters) in the entire series? But they warn and ask you if you are into gay sex. The entire thing is they get some kindve mana from human male cum and MC is basically the last man with potent "mana". And you have to chase the girls you like too, not like My]R that just gives scenes based on story progression. Anyway the actual gameplay felt pretty close to these games and they have a good story. Though yeah I agree its better when you get to take the lead in sex scenes.

Ive no idea about RPGmaker, I think theres probably like a stock game example it comes with I would guess? Like the imaginary world in My]R Im pretty sure Ive seen that exact village layout in at least 3 or 4 games. I havent seen any other stock assets besides the corrupted heroes or maybe the generic NPCs in that town in My]R might be stock assets. Note: Im calling stock assets anything Ive seen in a bunch of RPGmaker games.

For the hitboxes I think you have to set the flag on each one. If you pay attention to the times you get to clip, theres usually like a leaf tile and if that leaf tile is in a certain place you can always use it to clip. Or sometimes its the cracked wall texture or in the sewer the small tunnel things. Im pretty sure its really easy for the dev to prevent. Thats why I think this devs doing it on purpose, especially when theres sometimes stuff there.
In case you re wondering about the Rpg maker maps info I'm asking for is because I just saw something really, REALLY strange in two of the maps I've seen in this game so far (yes, even weirder than the meatly encounters and the animal battles, it even gave me serious chills upon looking at them) so I really want to know if this dev game tool comes with some premade maps or the dev has to start from zero, if you know something you could share about it would be really helpful.
I think first few battles should be the female oni, meat, anti slime, the cats, I think a rat, tentacle thing?, cant think of anything too crazy early on. Unless you mean later maps yeah theres some crazy stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
For the Sequel series its all straight or at least pretty much all straight. There are like two traps (crossdressing male monsters) in the entire series? But they warn and ask you if you are into gay sex. The entire thing is they get some kindve mana from human male cum and MC is basically the last man with potent "mana". And you have to chase the girls you like too, not like My]R that just gives scenes based on story progression. Anyway the actual gameplay felt pretty close to these games and they have a good story. Though yeah I agree its better when you get to take the lead in sex scenes.

Ive no idea about RPGmaker, I think theres probably like a stock game example it comes with I would guess? Like the imaginary world in My]R Im pretty sure Ive seen that exact village layout in at least 3 or 4 games. I havent seen any other stock assets besides the corrupted heroes or maybe the generic NPCs in that town in My]R might be stock assets. Note: Im calling stock assets anything Ive seen in a bunch of RPGmaker games.

For the hitboxes I think you have to set the flag on each one. If you pay attention to the times you get to clip, theres usually like a leaf tile and if that leaf tile is in a certain place you can always use it to clip. Or sometimes its the cracked wall texture or in the sewer the small tunnel things. Im pretty sure its really easy for the dev to prevent. Thats why I think this devs doing it on purpose, especially when theres sometimes stuff there.

I think first few battles should be the female oni, meat, anti slime, the cats, I think a rat, tentacle thing?, cant think of anything too crazy early on. Unless you mean later maps yeah theres some crazy stuff.
Yes, thank you! thats exactly what I'm talking about, I was sure I had seen the same layout from the demon king castle and the demonic town in another game at least, that freaked me out because seeing the maps in this game have lots of heavy references to Mercenary adventure ones I thought this game was doing that too in games unrelated to Takamakuran's and that freaked me out lol, if that tile placement and general building layout is used in other games then probably they are stock maps.

I just got into the Oni island so far because I been searching for these games, I don't remember much about them just played them in a rush about a year ago, however I remember bits of their plot and I think was messed up in a way even if we compare them to Takamakuran's, they were simpler and straight forward but the gameplay could be somewhat annoying to play at times, the thing that bothers me most is that at least one of them involved traveling from the real world into a fantasy one from start like in New project. I do remember the Demonic town look alike looked destroyed there, while the Demon king castle was inhabited by humans and even had a King and a princess in there. I think the main theme in both games were male-dom/female-dom with the protags so if you wanted to get any H-scenes then the MC must be sub/dominated mostly, I thought the protagonist would overcome them but I don't remember if there was a way to advance while evading all that.

Reactions: Sheik100

Sourknight

Jan 16, 2018
Seeing as A New Game didn't have a proper recollection room, and the "Erotica" menu didn't have all the scenes. I took the autistic job of doing one. So may as well share it.
Access to the room is in the first town red magic circle. All scenes are unlocked by default and you should save before using it as it may affect the story progress.

Uncompress the rar in the game folder. It needs to be decrypted (Follow on how to apply a VX ACE partial)
where is the red magic circle?

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
Hello, I just completed the game I think and now I see what everyone meant about this one, really is the best game from Takamakuran so far, hands down.

Sorry for quoting your message again, a few days ago I tried to post some things I found about New project but seems theres some issues with f95 lately so checked the game and all its endings while was fixed. Also checked your earlier posts in Mercenary adventure thread about some your New project theories (I hadn't seen them until finishing this game to not spoil myself), I think I found even more proof about some of these in a way too, also found more stock maps in New project I've seen in other games, the weirdest thing is I'm pretty sure at least four of them also happen to be used in another game with almost no changes in them. I have yet to find this game, I remember was really weird even disturbing at times, pretty much all the overworld maps were floating in the sky too.

Last edited:

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Hello, I just completed the game I think and now I see what everyone meant about this one, really is the best game from Takamakuran so far, hands down.
Yeah really is great. I need to replay this sometime, I had things I wanted to test but with that overworld movement taking so long.. Ill probably have to figure out how to hack faster movement somehow. I wont be having the time to be testing anything for a while but I do enjoy theories (I cant wait for Mercenarys to get the official translation).

Last edited:

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
Yeah really is great. I need to replay this sometime, I had things I wanted to test but with that overworld movement taking so long.. Ill probably have to figure out how to hack faster movement somehow. I wont be having the time to be testing anything for a while but I do enjoy theories (I cant wait for Mercenarys to get the official translation).

Theres actually more hidden stuff in this game than the others so there might be spoilers in this next part (I dont know if you found them anyway).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheik100
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes