Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
...Ok, I'll leave here this thing I just found... I really don't know what make of this, at all. I'm open hear any theories you could have about these games, as always.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really appreciate you guys for reading all the wacky things I post about Takamakuran's games also anyone for commenting and reacting them too even if I have troubles to show it sometimes. Really thanks to you all! mainly to you Sheik100 for reading, liking and bearing with my crazy theories, also Beyo who keeps reading my posts and others users like He-man96. Deathpacito, trumuted and 0101NeedAName who have reacted to them too, I try my best to make them enjoyable to read.

Reactions: Sheik100 and Beyo

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Where was the Shrike by the way (I bet it was an island)? It looks like a metal slime from Mercenarys but copying bird girl? I think that pose was used for her in My]R though the wings are in a different place.

Reactions: Yuditz

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I've actually never seen that Metal Shrike in any of my playthroughs. That's some weird erotic bird thing.

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
I've actually never seen that Metal Shrike in any of my playthroughs. That's some weird erotic bird thing.
Where was the Shrike by the way (I bet it was an island)? It looks like a metal slime from Mercenarys but copying bird girl? I think that pose was used for her in My]R though the wings are in a different place.
Actually this bird thing really freaked me out even more than the dark ones because I didn't expected it at all! :LOL: it could be related to Bird from My]R,is very weak but it never escapes and always attacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beyo and Sheik100

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
Hope you have a nice day, I'll just leave this here:

Maybe you already have seen something like that, if not, you can get it by choosing to evade something.

Reactions: Sheik100

NONONONOnotyouagain

Apr 8, 2018
I hope the dev comes back to this game to tie in a few loose ends, especially the thing that was happening with the other colored girls and the illusionary realm, possibly leading to other endings

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
I hope the dev comes back to this game to tie in a few loose ends, especially the thing that was happening with the other colored girls and the illusionary realm, possibly leading to other endings
Yeah, unlike My[R and like Mercenary adventure in the previous update there's only two endings, maybe three if we count Meca in the bad ending if MC gets corrupted twice, but stiil seems like theres should be more. I think even Protagonist sounds unsatisfied at the good end, like wondering if theres more about the game.

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
I was checking the stores, mainly the weapon ones, to see if they sell weapons at some point of the game or if the glitches can somehow trigger them but seems like that never happens, so I go into the Blacksmith store in the desert town to see if anything has changed with her, upon really looking at her I noticed something weird but I think is unrelated to glitches.

Blacksmith NG.png
The text portrait has some sort of neckpiece while the full image doesn't wear anything on it. Something like that happens with Urashima too, her full image has greenish clothes while the portrait has bluish ones.

Not only that, most town NPCs we encounter in this game are the same we see in Mercenary Adventure, Blacksmith amongst them, however in New Project I was pretty sure she was on a different pose. I wanted to check in that game so I do and she's in a different stance indeed, weirdly she's the only NPC from that game who has this change in NP.

Blacksmith TMA.png

However the most bizarre thing overall, this pose is the same than Chill Dragon's female form!

Chill dragon.png
Seems like they could be related somehow.

Thanks again for checking/liking my posts!

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
I'm impressed with how invested you are in takamakuran lore
I was checking the stores, mainly the weapon ones, to see if they sell weapons at some point of the game or if the glitches can somehow trigger them but seems like that never happens, so I go into the Blacksmith store in the desert town to see if anything has changed with her, upon really looking at her I noticed something weird but I think is unrelated to glitches.
I'm impressed on how much you're fascinated with takamakuran lore
View attachment 1592243
The text portrait has some sort of neckpiece while the full image doesn't wear anything on it. Something like that happens with Urashima too, her full image has greenish clothes while the portrait has bluish ones.

Not only that, most town NPCs we encounter in this game are the same we see in Mercenary Adventure, Blacksmith amongst them, however in New Project I was pretty sure she was on a different pose. I wanted to check in that game so I do and she's in a different stance indeed, weirdly she's the only NPC from that game who has this change in NP.

View attachment 1592241

However the most bizarre thing overall, this pose is the same than Chill Dragon's female form!

View attachment 1592244
Seems like they could be related somehow.

Thanks again for checking/liking my posts!

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Seeing as A New Game didn't have a proper recollection room, and the "Erotica" menu didn't have all the scenes. I took the autistic job of doing one. So may as well share it.
Access to the room is in the first town red magic circle. All scenes are unlocked by default and you should save before using it as it may affect the story progress.

Uncompress the rar in the game folder. It needs to be decrypted (Follow on how to apply a VX ACE partial)
Hey, where are the Guide events in the recollection room? I don't see her anywhere. I renamed mine to Hina, does the Guide not show up in the room if you rename them?

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
Hey, where are the Guide events in the recollection room? I don't see her anywhere. I renamed mine to Hina, does the Guide not show up in the room if you rename them?
No, it was a bug, I had her event behind a switch. It's already fixed, so redownload and reapply the patch.

Reactions: flynn0426

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
I'm impressed with how invested you are in takamakuran lore
I kind of like bizarre games, moreso if they have a bigger subplot so thats probably why I'm so engaged with the lore of these games, the closest H-RPG games I played with a somewhat alike lore were some of Sierra Lee games and one which looked like a PS2 game (I don't remember the name right now), they were a bit like that.

Thanks for reading the crazy theories I come up with.

I haven't played too much lately due to lack of time so I don't have too much to share. Maybe is already known but once you agree to help petite girl if you use the teleport stone you get a new travel point close to her.

Petite girl teleport point.png
If you break the alliance this travel point dissapears. the weirdest thing about this is before that the stone only works to travel outside towns or buildings of any kind, not next to characters.

This time I could return the Edge to petite girl finally in this game affer helping Furface, however now seems like I can't get the sex interaction with her like in the last game weirdly enough.

Edge returned.png
I'm not sure if its because the latest update but here the option says something about an alliance but maybe before was something else, its interesting how this is the largest text box option in the game likely to be noticed, also implies Player depite being corrupted he still has the choice to do petite girl's bidding or refuse.

Also I just found a neat thing, the Fast meat boosts AGI permanently while the Tough meat increases Max HP on any character, even the avatar spirits and Protagonist in the reality world.

Last edited:

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
I kind of like bizarre games, moreso if they have a bigger subplot so thats probably why I'm so engaged with the lore of these games, the closest H-RPG games I played with a somewhat alike lore were some of Sierra Lee games and one which looked like a PS2 game (I don't remember the name right now), they were a bit like that.

Thanks for reading the crazy theories I come up with.
You should make a compilation of all your theories posts, or at least links of all the post (for all games).

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
anyone make/share walkthrought?
A simple walkthrough is:

I may be forgetting 1 part but should cover 99% of what to do. Oh right at some point you go on a beach date but thats simple enough to do, just do all stuff on beach.

You should make a compilation of all your theories posts, or at least links of all the post (for all games).
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-mercenarys-adventure-final-takamakuran.75712/page-24#post-6121037
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-r-v1-55-takamakuran.46131/page-10#post-6739476
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-new-game-v2-31-takamakuran.42960/page-23#post-7024401

First link is my first theory, but we talked about Mercenarys Adventure for lots and that post sortve kicked this off.

Last edited:

crabjohnson

Feb 14, 2020
Just found this out for anyone who's still playing the game, but there's a solution for getting around the broken text in newer version of game. If you use Locale Emulator in Japanese Admin mode on the game .exe, it displays correctly.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Since there's an update to the game, there's still hope that this game's unfinished parts will be tackled!
Thats right this dev likes to go back and expand on old games. I think every game so far has been expanded like that. Like the ending stuff, more scenes, mechano/ furface/ valkyrie/ dreamworld stuff like were all updated after the first version of this game I played. I forget exactly but someone in Mercenarys thread also quoted the dev saying they were wanting to do some more stuff in the older games too.

Reactions: NONONONOnotyouagain
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes