Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
This is one of those games where it's advertised that you don't need to worry about grinding for experience. By now, many of us know that's just a deception. You gotta grind levels for your characters. You want your levels to be above 40+ for most boss battles. If you rather not grind, you can always try cheat your way. Other than that, if you missed something, I recommend going back into the dungeons and looking for items you've missed. Some items are beneficial only to Spirits and will help increase stats. Manual Control iirc is something you find toward the very end of the dungeon with all the insect girl bosses. I'm surprised you're able to fight with five characters btw. There's a known glitch where the game will crash frequently if there's five characters in a battle, and since boss battles tend to last longer than normal battles, well...
Wow. It's true what they say, most problems have extremely simple solutions. Mine was that I missed the 4x boss fight in that dungeon you're talking about. I also must've forgotten about the level up avatars item. I have four of them. I'll keep them for now. I'm going to go and kill some mobs in Illusory world for a couple of levels before I use them. Unless there's better mobs somewhere?
Anyway, got Manual Control and slapped it on Chill. Main Body shouldn't be a problem now that she's not pulling that Persona 3 auto-battle shit anymore.

As for crashes, I had no idea such a bug existed. I don't recall ever crashing.

Thanks for the help, anyway!

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Wow. It's true what they say, most problems have extremely simple solutions. Mine was that I missed the 4x boss fight in that dungeon you're talking about. I also must've forgotten about the level up avatars item. I have four of them. I'll keep them for now. I'm going to go and kill some mobs in Illusory world for a couple of levels before I use them. Unless there's better mobs somewhere?
Anyway, got Manual Control and slapped it on Chill. Main Body shouldn't be a problem now that she's not pulling that Persona 3 auto-battle shit anymore.

As for crashes, I had no idea such a bug existed. I don't recall ever crashing.

Thanks for the help, anyway!
No problem. Personally, I find the best grinding spot to be underwater near the town with the fish people. Pretty sure you get more experience and can encounter mobs faster there. Plus, you can heal up in the town whenever you're low on health.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
No problem. Personally, I find the best grinding spot to be underwater near the town with the fish people. Pretty sure you get more experience and can encounter mobs faster there. Plus, you can heal up in the town whenever you're low on health.
Yo! Thanks again for the help.

So I did End 1 and I activated the crystal. Walkthrough said to kill the boss in the underwater place, but I been looking around there and can't find anything.

Do you remember if there's someone I gotta talk to first or?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Yo! Thanks again for the help.

So I did End 1 and I activated the crystal. Walkthrough said to kill the boss in the underwater place, but I been looking around there and can't find anything.

Do you remember if there's someone I gotta talk to first or?
I don't believe you need to speak to anyone first. When you get to the area with the underwater town, head west. Touch the white blinking dot to get swept by the current - this makes you move fast. Head southeast from that spot until you see a big fish. Head down from the fish and you should be able to find the location. The destination will be nearby slightly southeast from the next blinking dot.

Also, if you're doing the other endings, I recommend making several save slots ahead of time. This help prevents you from being locked into a single route.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
I don't believe you need to speak to anyone first. When you get to the area with the underwater town, head west. Touch the white blinking dot to get swept by the current - this makes you move fast. Head southeast from that spot until you see a big fish. Head down from the fish and you should be able to find the location. The destination will be nearby slightly southeast from the next blinking dot.

Also, if you're doing the other endings, I recommend making several save slots ahead of time. This help prevents you from being locked into a single route.
Is there a guide that leads me through this? I found the areas you're talking about, but the only people I find is this creepy chick who done got swept out of Silent Hill, and a female warrior who doesn't do much but give you a weapon/shield then beat your ass if you ask for more.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Is there a guide that leads me through this? I found the areas you're talking about, but the only people I find is this creepy chick who done got swept out of Silent Hill, and a female warrior who doesn't do much but give you a weapon/shield then beat your ass if you ask for more.
Yeah, there's a guide in the OP under "Developer's Notes". It may be a bit confusing, but it's pretty short and simple.

As for down in the ocean, that's all you can find down there at this point. I recommend grinding levels until your Avatars are level 30+, then make a save in a slot for when you need it. A lot of us agree that the female warrior is the hardest boss in the game. Counterattacking, building up charges, and defending are key to winning. You'll need to defeat a lot more enemies, bosses, and gain enough gear before you tackle her.

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
is there any way to check any news from the game dev ? love his games and his art style and would love to check if there are any new projects or games in the making.

Reactions: Beyo

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
is there any way to check any news from the game dev ? love his games and his art style and would love to check if there are any new projects or games in the making.
Yeah, this is his .

• Red Heart
Reactions: fucme

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Can anyone tell if in this new version is it possible to have sex with the robot dude homunculus ? I remember being dissapointed a time ago that her questline seemed to end so abruptly with her deactivated and what not.

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Woah that's a gamechanger,I need to make some time to replay this then. Just to be sure,I remember that after you do her and Mechano events,she seems to be deactivated in your home, with the MC commenting that she is lost forever or something like that,does that still happens ?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Woah that's a gamechanger,I need to make some time to replay this then. Just to be sure,I remember that after you do her and Mechano events,she seems to be deactivated in your home, with the MC commenting that she is lost forever or something like that,does that still happens ?
Yeah, it still does. Try completing all the story content for ED3, and then interact with Mechano again.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
This game still Incomplete, huh...

The Dev haven't add White Oni's CG, moreover there are Urashima and King of Oni in there. Which is definitely Urashimataro and Momotaro themed Character. Usually there should be a Kintaro themed too if these two are included.
Red Oni also live peaceful within human village, which definitely from "Red Oni and Blue Oni" themed plot story.
The 6 colored oni... Power Rangers? (Lacking pink one though)

There is also a "Neighbor's house" beside MC's house there. Probably Implying NTR genre there. But there is no content about it, and also apply on Butcher shop.

So yeah, the game are not Completed, only Finished (Ending implemented)

But yeah, it is was interesting game. Hope he still working on this.

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
What does the button Erotica do? It makes my char from lvl 1 to 25 but its color change i'm scared that it's a kind of trap that will bring you bad ending am i right ?

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
What does the button Erotica do? It makes my char from lvl 1 to 25 but its color change i'm scared that it's a kind of trap that will bring you bad ending am i right ?
can you provide screenshot too? I beat the game getting true ending while back but I dont remember seeing this?

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes