Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
What does the button Erotica do? It makes my char from lvl 1 to 25 but its color change i'm scared that it's a kind of trap that will bring you bad ending am i right ?
That's a known glitch. I've had this happen on my first playthrough as well. And I know that Yuditz documented that glitch on this forum, along with spoilers. Basically, this swaps your MC's avatar in the game he's playing with the "Protagonist" character you play in real life. This is definitely unintentional. Strangely enough, it seems you can only encounter this glitch early in the game. If you don't trigger it, you later can use the "erotica" feature without worry. The "erotica" feature is just this game's version of a h-scene gallery room. No worries about this leading you to a bad ending.

Reactions: GGH and marquent

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yep just finished* the game there is one thing i'm kinda upset about is that at some point there is no guide anymore so you don't really know where to go sometimes like in my first run I just beat ground/sea bosses and skipped all dragons/insect/etc many area? and reached tower of death END way too early.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Yep just finished* the game there is one thing i'm kinda upset about is that at some point there is no guide anymore so you don't really know where to go sometimes like in my first run I just beat ground/sea bosses and skipped all dragons/insect/etc many area? and reached tower of death END way too early.
Yeah, that part about not worrying about having to level up ends up becoming a lie halfway through the game. By the time you reach the Illusory Space portion of the game, that's when you really feel the ramp in difficulty. There's a guide included in OP, but obviously it can be pretty confusing. Hopefully you managed to get through all the endings just fine.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
there's an option when you talk to them then you fight it's very hard so i cheated(y)
For me, the hard part was finding out that the game will usually crash mid-fight during the most difficult boss fights. It seems to only do this during battles that have animations, like moving sprites. I had to remedy this by playing with one less avatar in my party.

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
For me, the hard part was finding out that the game will usually crash mid-fight during the most difficult boss fights. It seems to only do this during battles that have animations, like moving sprites. I had to remedy this by playing with one less avatar in my party.
fat L on your side

• Sad
Reactions: Beyo

pigmasteroink

Sep 23, 2022
Checking here to see if anyone still plays New Game. I need to know about the other scenes with Guide and the tentacles. Is it possible to trigger them, or are they are unused for some reason? The Mister Tentacle h-scene seems lacking since normally there was only 1 cg, that being her clothed with the tentacles just rubbing her body. I looked up and found them on e-hentai site containing seemingly a full gallery of the cg's.

Those are two of the extra tentacle x Guide pics I'm talking about.
hr07_11.png hr07_17.png

I did try to go back to the first cave where they were for the first time and even
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sotokouya

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
I'm stuck after giving the "trial badge #1" to the Spirit of the Hot Spring, I can't beat the blue oni, and I can't find any event.

Please help me!

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I'm stuck after giving the "trial badge #1" to the Spirit of the Hot Spring, I can't beat the blue oni, and I can't find any event.

Please help me!
Should be triggering boob or crotch grabbing like.. sexual harassment. If its not then maybe missed something when talking to spirit, if that doesnt help then try loading an earlier save if you have one. Been a while since I played but order should roughly be help cat > finish cave > complete area on other side of cave > talk to spirit > "fight" blue oni. Spoilers.. but theres lots of interactions with both of them so I hope thats the right part of the game for you..

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
That reminds me.. thats like the 1 of 2 oral, well blowjobs in the entire series. The other one with the wife goes on about how perverse it is because "by nature semen belongs in pussy" or whatever. Just thought it was relevant.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
That reminds me.. thats like the 1 of 2 oral, well blowjobs in the entire series. The other one with the wife goes on about how perverse it is because "by nature semen belongs in pussy" or whatever. Just thought it was relevant.
By series, I guess you mean this game alone. In which case, you're also forgetting the blowjob from Mechano. So THREE blowjobs in the entire game. Big difference.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Actually.. I did remember theres 1 or 2 in Mercenaries. Also theres the 1 with Moth. I shouldnt say things when sleep deprived. Still, at least 90% of the contents vanilla so its at least worth pointing out the ones that arent.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes