Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I can t beat valkyrie in 1v1 how much lvl I need for beat her and divine dragons
As far as I know, there's two possible ways. I've only done one. You can attempt it using the Heart equipment (you can get it by killing all the Dragons and then talking to the Undersea Ghost), or you can be like me and sacrifice only the Wind Fairy and try to kill the Valkyrie via counter attacks and turtling.
Getting the Heart is pretty much necessary to beat the final boss in the Corruption Ending, anyways, so I recommend trying that out instead of smashing your head into a wall until it works like I did.
My recommended Dragon Sacrifice path is Wind>Fire>Weight>Water. Prioritizes survivability over damage.

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
Quick post here to mention that Takamakuran has updated the game to version 2.5 – these are the patch notes I can see (not a follower on Ci-en):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
So, can anyone say what is new in version 2.5? I don't think that anyone expected Takamakuran to return to update an older game right after Mercenary Adventure 3.0. Of course, both of those latest versions are JP-only right now which kills me inside a little.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
So, can anyone say what is new in version 2.5? I don't think that anyone expected Takamakuran to return to update an older game right after Mercenary Adventure 3.0. Of course, both of those latest versions are JP-only right now which kills me inside a little.
Some things felt incomplete last time i played, as i mentioned fucking the other color girls in the not P4 world but only getting teased in MC's real world but i think it's mostly bug fixing.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Dude you can fuck them since release, it's by
Nah, i didn't meant in the P4-like dimension, but rather outside the "game" instead of just getting teasing scenes, considering that world might be related to MC's real world since that's the earliest if not only spot where the MC can actually die for real if he loses, so i thought i could somehow persuade the other color girls to have sex by influencing their not-shadow world selves.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Nah, i didn't meant in the P4-like dimension, but rather outside the "game" instead of just getting teasing scenes, considering that world might be related to MC's real world since that's the earliest if not only spot where the MC can actually die for real if he loses, so i thought i could somehow persuade the other color girls to have sex by influencing their not-shadow world selves.
So far, no. You might have already seen these small scenes, but what you do in that dimension seems to influence what happens in the MC's world. It's tricky to achieve, but there's a point where Yellow mentions in her thoughts that she had a lewd dream about the MC and her. It takes a lot of back and forth between the dimension and MC's world to see everything.

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Can anyone share the new update please? I dont mind it being jp. Same with the other game that was updated last december or something i think

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
No, it was a bug, I had her event behind a switch. It's already fixed, so redownload and reapply the patch.
She shows up now but upon starting a new game, only the introduction scene is viewable with her in the room, man. Did you put her in there without checking if all the scenes were unlocked right away like with the rest of the characters first?

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
She shows up now but upon starting a new game, only the introduction scene is viewable with her in the room, man. Did you put her in there without checking if all the scenes were unlocked right away like with the rest of the characters first?
Is it only her that's missing events when starting a new game?

No I didn't test this completely, originally the recollection room was supposed to work without saving first, as all switches and variables that affected the game where deleted or dealt with. But even after hours of work some remained and I said fuck it and released as is.

Edit: Well, there I just checked with a new game, and fixed what I found, there were a couple of more events that were not triggering. If anyone founds anymore just contact me. Redownload and apply the patch again from my first post.

Last edited:

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Where do you find Manual Control? Without it I can't even beat End 1. Chill just won't heal.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Do you mean you want to control Chill? you can't
The walkthrough said I could if I had that item. It's fine if I'm mistaken, but I was under the impression that was how y'all killed
. I find him impossible to beat. The damage the spirits do is tiny, and the damage the main body does to them is gigantic unless I use that taunt + dmg reduction skill. Even when I manage to stack it with the bigger dmg reduction skill, I get slapped around. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong.

Yeah, I'm stumped. Maybe I shouldn't have played this game stoned, I must've missed something.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
The walkthrough said I could if I had that item. It's fine if I'm mistaken, but I was under the impression that was how y'all killed
. I find him impossible to beat. The damage the spirits do is tiny, and the damage the main body does to them is gigantic unless I use that taunt + dmg reduction skill. Even when I manage to stack it with the bigger dmg reduction skill, I get slapped around. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong.

Yeah, I'm stumped. Maybe I shouldn't have played this game stoned, I must've missed something.
This is one of those games where it's advertised that you don't need to worry about grinding for experience. By now, many of us know that's just a deception. You gotta grind levels for your characters. You want your levels to be above 40+ for most boss battles. If you rather not grind, you can always try cheat your way. Other than that, if you missed something, I recommend going back into the dungeons and looking for items you've missed. Some items are beneficial only to Spirits and will help increase stats. Manual Control iirc is something you find toward the very end of the dungeon with all the insect girl bosses. I'm surprised you're able to fight with five characters btw. There's a known glitch where the game will crash frequently if there's five characters in a battle, and since boss battles tend to last longer than normal battles, well...

Reactions: Zakkuri
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes