Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Any chance someone has v2.35 lying around?
Surprisingly difficult update to find despite being several years old.

548679461.jpg

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Can anyone confirm or deny if you can have sex with the homunculus of the robot dude ? Its been a while since I played but I remember that once the robot comes back she deactivates and never wakes up

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Can anyone confirm or deny if you can have sex with the homunculus of the robot dude ? Its been a while since I played but I remember that once the robot comes back she deactivates and never wakes up
It's possible, yes.

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Really ?? Is it something you need to do before she turns off or what ? Come to think of it,I do believe she had an scene but she still turns off even if you have sex with her isn't that right ? It's been a while since I played this game,sorry.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Really ?? Is it something you need to do before she turns off or what ? Come to think of it,I do believe she had an scene but she still turns off even if you have sex with her isn't that right ? It's been a while since I played this game,sorry.
It's been a while since I played, too. The guide mentions talking to Meca once, then again, and one final time after beating the final boss in ED3. Talk to Mechano, too.

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
May I ask where the red circle is? I've walked all over the first town but I don't see it (followed the guide step by step)
If you don't see it, it's because the patch isn't applied properly. My guess it that you didn't delete/rename Game.rgss3a after decrypting it

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
There's a helmet you can find in the southwestern part of the ocean depths. It's been a long while, but another post mentions it being there. I've gotten it myself, so I can at least say it exists.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
No wonder I didn't find it the first time through. That area is lousy with encounters so I just went through it as fast as possible. Thanks.

Reactions: Beyo

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Is there an actual guide for this game? And do we know if someone will or is translating The mercenary's adventure(the devs new game that released back in july i think)

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Sorry, there is no way to remove the censorship. You can't remove the mosaics. That said, I personally didn't notice the mosaics much. Maybe I'm just too used to mosaics, or the art doesn't make it as obvious.

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
I'm stuck at 91, basically done this part in the picture below (Urashima kiss, go underwater, learn "Protect", beat the boss, go back for some sex), I think I missed some important dialogues
Screenshot (104).png

kygo77

Aug 26, 2021
cannot enter mechano's shack to trigger his event after saving furface and mecha in ending3 plz help

kiiinnn

Jan 18, 2022
Does anybody know how can i pass this ghost ? Thanks
1681050617873.png
(Ignore the world "Ma", it means "ghost" in my language)

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes