Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Man this game is good, I wish it got more attention and perhaps a sequel.

I dunno what it is but this game resonates with with me quite a lot, the story, atmosphere, soundtrack and etc. It's such a weird but successful mix of nostalgia and while also being something new.
try mercenary adventure if you still didn`t play it, same author, same world, different mc

Reactions: Taiidan Empire

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
They probably said that because of the reuse of certain sprite assets. I remember I thought the same prior to an English translation.

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
Is there an uncensored version of this game?
Because i believe that it exist and when i search for it i didn't find it, if someone knows where it is then reply to this post

Gongohl

Feb 1, 2023
Purple doesn't show up in the Illusory World despite the fact that I both bought the manga from her and talked to her in the real world. I can get the other three to show up but not her. Is my game bugged or did I miss something?

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Purple doesn't show up in the Illusory World despite the fact that I both bought the manga from her and talked to her in the real world. I can get the other three to show up but not her. Is my game bugged or did I miss something?
Maybe a bug or you didn't do smth

khanh1990

Oct 8, 2023
I'm stuck in the passage I'm stuck after beating Undersea one 5, what else should I do?..can anyone who has played this game explain and guide me through the steps?

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Is the beginning of the game really this convoluted or am i missing something. It just kinda starts with the MC in a map going forward and meeting a robot and somehow already with a companion

Belrog

May 22, 2021
Tôi bị kẹt ở đoạn vănTôi bị kẹt sau khi đánh bại Undersea one 5, tôi phải làm sao nữa?..ai đã chơi trò này có thể giải thích và hướng dẫn tôi các bước được không?
Có hướng dẫn trong cái mục notepad READ_me đấy, hoặc bác tìm hướng dẫn guide trong thread này cũng được thôi. Bác xài google dịch là được

Belrog

May 22, 2021
anyone has the download for version 2.35, just notice this was on the last version?

Zoosmell

Nov 14, 2023
Put in a good day's worth into this one and was pleasantly surprised at my enjoyment for this. I've only done Endings 1 & 3 and will consider Ending 2 at some point... The lead up to the ending and the final boss was really cool!

My only gripe would be my save probably being bugged and I can only get up to scene 5 of the Wife-bedding even though I'm fairly certain I've explored all of the games contents outside of Ending 2. I think this just locks me out of the Illusory World and that half of the content there :cry:. If anyone has a save that can let me see what I'm missing there would be appreciated.

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
Is there any hope for a new game from this dev? "A new game", Myr and Mercenary Adventure were all dope.

Greediestestest

Jul 25, 2020
Over all great game, only problem I have with it's ending.
1.MC was never told that this was not a "game", but was literally isekaied every time he went into the machine (you learn it by doing 2 bad ending or noticing that by interacting in illusionary zone people actually react to it in real life)

2. Mc is is literally cut out from friends and lovers/family that he made there. While it might look as happy ending he is going back to office work....

3. They did not use the fact that those spirits were literally able to communicate with him outside the "game", this could have been explored more and be used as a way to make him realize that this world is not a "game".

4. This might not necessarily be bad, but all real world npcs lack any substance, you dont actually interact with them in any fashion, like gourd is not even in normally visited place, they could have placed her in front of train/metro station and be there and interact with player few times.

Also While I know that it would be cheating... they could have been doing something in real life, as this already is harem type game.

5. White oni exists but we can not do nothing about her, we can not find medicine for her, or make it. There are no scenes with her, nothing.

So main problem, MC is truth cucked. Mc is cut of from that world. Real world is sort of unnecessary... Like you need to eat breakfast and dinner everyday, which only wastes time as dialog hardly changes.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes