Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Over all great game, only problem I have with it's ending.
1.MC was never told that this was not a "game", but was literally isekaied every time he went into the machine (you learn it by doing 2 bad ending or noticing that by interacting in illusionary zone people actually react to it in real life)

2. Mc is is literally cut out from friends and lovers/family that he made there. While it might look as happy ending he is going back to office work....

3. They did not use the fact that those spirits were literally able to communicate with him outside the "game", this could have been explored more and be used as a way to make him realize that this world is not a "game".

4. This might not necessarily be bad, but all real world npcs lack any substance, you dont actually interact with them in any fashion, like gourd is not even in normally visited place, they could have placed her in front of train/metro station and be there and interact with player few times.

Also While I know that it would be cheating... they could have been doing something in real life, as this already is harem type game.

5. White oni exists but we can not do nothing about her, we can not find medicine for her, or make it. There are no scenes with her, nothing.

So main problem, MC is truth cucked. Mc is cut of from that world. Real world is sort of unnecessary... Like you need to eat breakfast and dinner everyday, which only wastes time as dialog hardly changes.
5 point probably should have been implemented later, but author forgot

Dec 3, 2021
Over all great game, only problem I have with it's ending.
1.MC was never told that this was not a "game", but was literally isekaied every time he went into the machine (you learn it by doing 2 bad ending or noticing that by interacting in illusionary zone people actually react to it in real life)

2. Mc is is literally cut out from friends and lovers/family that he made there. While it might look as happy ending he is going back to office work....

3. They did not use the fact that those spirits were literally able to communicate with him outside the "game", this could have been explored more and be used as a way to make him realize that this world is not a "game".

4. This might not necessarily be bad, but all real world npcs lack any substance, you dont actually interact with them in any fashion, like gourd is not even in normally visited place, they could have placed her in front of train/metro station and be there and interact with player few times.

Also While I know that it would be cheating... they could have been doing something in real life, as this already is harem type game.

5. White oni exists but we can not do nothing about her, we can not find medicine for her, or make it. There are no scenes with her, nothing.

So main problem, MC is truth cucked. Mc is cut of from that world. Real world is sort of unnecessary... Like you need to eat breakfast and dinner everyday, which only wastes time as dialog hardly changes.
awooooooga sexy women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 11, 2021
Seeing as A New Game didn't have a proper recollection room, and the "Erotica" menu didn't have all the scenes. I took the autistic job of doing one. So may as well share it.
Access to the room is in the first town red magic circle. All scenes are unlocked by default and you should save before using it as it may affect the story progress.

Uncompress the rar in the game folder. It needs to be decrypted (Follow this guide on how to decrypt a VX ACE game, then uncompress the mod in the game folder)

TODO:
-I wanted to migrate the new cat scenes that are in the latest version that was never translated.
-Add extra unsued Guide Tentacles CGs (may be one option to only show the cgs)
-I found some minor bugs
-Oni battles are broken, If you don't have the special skills you just win the battle, if you have the summons they kill the oni. For now the battle in the original recollection menu sort of works. But I want to fix this better.

EDIT: Fixed Guide sometimes not showing
EDIT2: Fixed various events that where not triggering from a clean new game save.
Sorry for asking but do u have the modded file already, i cant do it on mobile

Last edited:

AbsoluteDegen001

Oct 18, 2023
When should you start beating the spirit caves? Im at the part before the tower of death and was tasked to take the illusory atone.

Belrog

May 22, 2021
The japanese version got a content update just back in 2022 while the English one was abandoned for 4 years now. Does someone has the zip for it?
1720831387858.png

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes