nguyenhuyanh5n

Jan 14, 2022
Hi just a question, I'm currently at the illusory world but I can't find any of the colored girls other than my wife? I've already talked to them in the real world at least once but none of them show up in the illusory world
I'm having the same problem here. Surprised to see no replies

idiotmsn

May 1, 2021
Could anybody please tell me how to get the guide clothes off
Just found there are clothes off version CGs in xhentai's gallery but I didn't seem to see it in my playthrough

bastard0303

Jan 9, 2021
Hey guys I think my save might be bricked. I'm trying to do ED3 and I can find mechano and blue oni but the interact symbol doesn't show up for Furface on the island below the Demon King's castle. I think it's because I went and got the scales from the dragons then tried starting the path, cause even if I kill the doll thing below onigashima it doesn't appear. Anyone got a save at the start of ED3? My save is 10 hours at this point and I might blow my brains out if I have to redo everything.

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Man it's been years since I revisited this game. I just found out that the latest update on dlsite is 2.5 and that there are additional content as stated in the update information. Did they update it here?

Faust_

Aug 12, 2022
Does anyone else have this problem when playing in joiplay? The character image is on top of the menus when it should be behind them. Screenshot_20230719-005100.png

Reactions: Fakergamer0

ThroBungoAway22

Jan 22, 2023
Anyone aware of how to change the text speed? I find it excruciatingly slow and while I can AutoHotKey my way into getting the immediate pop-ups, then reading it as it's presented rather then waiting them out, that's just vexing so any alternative will be appreciated.
A text-speed not unlike BS would be 100x better and more enjoyable.

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Anyone aware of how to change the text speed? I find it excruciatingly slow and while I can AutoHotKey my way into getting the immediate pop-ups, then reading it as it's presented rather then waiting them out, that's just vexing so any alternative will be appreciated.
A text-speed not unlike BS would be 100x better and more enjoyable.
Try using cheat engine and speed up 2x

Jan 3, 2021
Man this game is good, I wish it got more attention and perhaps a sequel.

I dunno what it is but this game resonates with with me quite a lot, the story, atmosphere, soundtrack and etc. It's such a weird but successful mix of nostalgia and while also being something new.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes