prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
I see that on the DLsite the version's at 2.22 and so on, anything new added since then? or is it just bug fixes?
Some new content, I wanna see if i can't get the dev to start a patreon first to try and help them get some support from the peps here, was asked to wait til the one on dlsite-eng got uploaded first beforeupdating the thread

Mar 17, 2019
There's no much to do when you outside of the game ? or i didn't reach it yet ?
You only get sex with your wife in RL. In game you get copy/illusion of reality where you can get some actions with other girls. But technically you never cheating with your wife, just masturbating in "game"

Jack1269

Apr 28, 2018
I was wondering if there was a scene for either Meca or the Machine Demon in the Demon Castle. I found out the Machine Demon has a little extra dialogue in the middle of the route to End 3 (about it being impossible for "a robot to become human", aka Mechano), but haven't tested to see if there's more after triggering Meca's appearance. Hmmm.

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone know that in the dark meat mountain, you can fight dark dragon?
Yes, cuz the dragon is flying and you dont the birdly girl will hold grab you to reach the dragon, defeat it grab the sword you will get bokuto 2 weapon, you can ask the birdly girl she will take you to her nest and you can have some fun there...

hikao27

May 2, 2019
Yes, cuz the dragon is flying and you dont the birdly girl will hold grab you to reach the dragon, defeat it grab the sword you will get bokuto 2 weapon, you can ask the birdly girl she will take you to her nest and you can have some fun there...
You mean rooster?

hikao27

May 2, 2019
Pro tips: collect all cats into your flying house to unlock the ultimate accesories
It is possible to have all avatar ready in the party by going to several hidden location (on middle of map, in 4 element cave, in illusionary space)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stermo

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
On the thread it said Version: 2.8
So I thought my dlsite version was behind. But after download it said version 2.18. Really confuse me right now.

So is my version from dlsite more up to date or the one on this thread?

Handgel

Jun 26, 2018
Can't unlock ending 3. I wonder what's wrong. I have a save after I got a chain, save machino, and blue oni. Went looking for lone island south of tower (check both the demon tower and the death tower) but doesn't find anything.

Edit : Got it. You have to check "?" in demon town, and then talk with Demon Lord first for the event on the island to show up.

Last edited:

logadd

Oct 18, 2017
Can't unlock ending 3. I wonder what's wrong. I have a save after I got a chain, save machino, and blue oni. Went looking for lone island south of tower (check both the demon tower and the death tower) but doesn't find anything.
You may need to visit demonic town and then demon king's castle first.

Handgel

Jun 26, 2018
You may need to visit demonic town and then demon king's castle first.
Got it. Man that's some good game! I'm impress with the quality overall and the arts really grown on me. This is one I didn't mind actually pay for. I'm gonna go do that now. The creater deserves it.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes