logadd

Oct 18, 2017
Anyone stuck just after beating the Undersea one 5 in the seabed hole?
Here's a save right after Undersea One 5 and the following dialog. No idea why the game can get stuck there, but someone mentioned it happen to them before in this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanguyn
Aug 12, 2017
Well well, i already finish the game and i should say that i'm very impresed, at first look seems like a very weak game but it's kind of good actually. 9/10

malebronk

Sep 28, 2017
after i got scene with book cashier in illusion world she try to speak with me but dont is there a way to finish her route ?

menny

May 28, 2017
after i got scene with book cashier in illusion world she try to speak with me but dont is there a way to finish her route ?
you interact with her in the inclusion world again and then talk to her again, when she starts doing the original welcome line she says you've finished her stuff

Sanguyn

May 16, 2018
Here's a save right after Undersea One 5 and the following dialog. No idea why the game can get stuck there, but someone mentioned it happen to them before in this thread.
Oh thank you!
Yeah those bugs are a shame considering the game is really good otherwise.

Oct 8, 2019
Can anyone help me? I am stuck at the port town and cannot progress, donating to the Church seemingly did nothing even though the guide told me to

logadd

Oct 18, 2017
Can anyone help me? I am stuck at the port town and cannot progress, donating to the Church seemingly did nothing even though the guide told me to
I think you must've confused something. You don't need to do anything in Port Town. What were you doing before you got there?

ollahoola

Aug 9, 2018
i need help with the second ending, that one to kill the dragons. I've gotten the weapon edge of lightning chain from the girl underwater and equiped it but i cant seem to battle the dragons again.

Oct 8, 2019
I think you must've confused something. You don't need to do anything in Port Town. What were you doing before you got there?
Just finished the desert town iirc and got right next to the port town and got the Church H-Scene, not sure where to go after that though

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
DAMN, the story is Great and after watching bad ending(fight your guide girl) and true ending(saved by your companion with your flying house and the 12 divinity animal alive).
the bad ending is so emotional sad

I need some like this game

Chalicouille

Aug 9, 2017
DAMN, the story is Great and after watching bad ending(fight your guide girl) and true ending(saved by your companion with your flying house and the 12 divinity animal alive).
the bad ending is so emotional sad

I need some like this game
What happen if you kill the dragons ? I tried but gave up the grind as I already obtained the good rnd.

Also Space Funeral and OFF are good RPGM game with interesting vusials and deeper stories than initialy suggested, "To the moon" if you want to cry. But all those games are SFW (you usually don't bother with a story when you have sex).

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes