menny

May 28, 2017
Welp I beat it a few days ago and gotta say, we gotta spread the word and get people to buy this as well as buying it

menny

May 28, 2017
I have a slightly edited file(5) that has the boss beaten and nearly everything done(I think I'm missing endings), (2) is just before the choice of the spear or sield, (3) is after accepting the quest from the creature underwater oni island, I don't remember what 4 is and I may be confusing it with 3 or 2 I think it is unedited before the boss

Reactions: L33tmaster

sle3pz

Jul 3, 2019
Almost Finish this game at END1, just curious there's any Colored NPC Scene at real world ? not in illusionary world one ~

Reactions: Jido

menny

May 28, 2017
Almost Finish this game at END1, just curious there's any Colored NPC Scene at real world ? not in illusionary world one ~
nah only your wife, the illusion world is the only world where you fuck the other great colors, Mr. Gray has morals and isn't gonna cuck his wife

Reactions: SixthBarkYT

Macute

Sep 16, 2017
So I read this game has 3 endings, can anyone tell wich is the good/true end and the bad/normal ones? Since I like to first get the bad/normal ones first and the good/true for last.

menny

May 28, 2017
So I read this game has 3 endings, can anyone tell wich is the good/true end and the bad/normal ones? Since I like to first get the bad/normal ones first and the good/true for last.
check the read me that comes with the game, at the bottom it explains each ending, I think the bad(?) one involves killing the dragons(that's fucking hard tho so fuck that)

maximun

Nov 23, 2018
there is an island with a cave on it, and you can find the last statue for increasing your summoning limit

on another note; what do you do with the dragon scales?
It's part of the second (bad) ending. You give it to the creature below Onigashima and continue that ending (you monster)
For ending 3 you don't give it the scale btw

SpeedDemon-91

Sep 25, 2017
Perhaps I'm blind, but I can't seem to find the island south-west of the isolated hut that has the goddess altar. I found an island names '?' with a woman who can give you a spear or a shield, and a rock formation that suggests something should be in the center but no statue. Could someone please post a picture of where to find/enter the island, it would be greatly appreciated

logadd

Oct 18, 2017
Have you bought the house? Visit Tower of Death if you haven't already and go to the house.

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
So....regarding the endings.

Do you NEED to do Ending 2 before you can get Ending 3?

I talked to "thing" underwater under oni-island, gave it the 4 scales, got my weapon ( dragons all still alive!), yet no event on the island below demon castle (or anywhere else for that matter).

Edit: You don't, i was missing a "?" in demon town regarding the missing furface to advance the plot.

Last edited:

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
Has anyone got any trouble with some scenes not triggering? Beat the dark dragon, but the beast scene didn't trigger, instead I found myself just on the summit again. Scenes to trigger the islands are also not triggering either.

logadd

Oct 18, 2017
Has anyone got any trouble with some scenes not triggering?
You need to beat undersea and underground bosses for the summit scene. Same for the island scenes, but for Blue Oni you also need to talk with Red Oni about Blue Oni first.

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
So since I beat the dark dragon boss first, does that mean I can't get the summit scene any longer?

Sanguyn

May 16, 2018
Anyone stuck just after beating the Undersea one 5 in the seabed hole?
There is a conversation with Urashima and Heishl and just after that I can't do anything, no controls are responding... not even the escape key.

Only thing I see that perhaps triggered this bug is that I have all the summons and the flying house at that point but I think you are supposed to get them after? My other save was 3 hours ago...

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes