Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Why would you refuse paid leave
As the MC explains in the next few lines, he is being given paid leave so that they can get him out of the office while they frame him as the fall guy for the previous month's bad business. The paid leave is essentially the company saying 'Here's a short vacation before we ruin your life by firing you for incompetence so no other company will dare hire you to save face for the executives/managers above you'. Its a cliche event where the company accuses you of all the wrong doing while you're out of the office and can't fight the evidence they fabricate or pile against you. It's why he's so depressed and worried at home as he knows his life is going to be ruined by powerful people who don't give a damn about him and why he so readily escapes into the game spending the last of his savings where he has power.

It's deep and depressing at the same time that makes me wonder what the developer went through to craft this story.

StrayCat

Aug 26, 2017
I need help finding the blue oni on the lone island north of Oni castle. Walked around the place a few time and yet still can't find her

fuggggggg

Apr 13, 2019
Is this the lone island for ending 3? I've tried to replicate the steps multiple times, including using the ending crystal to reset, but no event happens here for ED 3. I think my save is borked because I beat the dragons (not killed) before ever talking to the seabed person. If anyone could give me a save after picking up Mechano and Blue Oni that'd be appreciated.

Wulfey

Oct 11, 2017
Is this the lone island for ending 3? I've tried to replicate the steps multiple times, including using the ending crystal to reset, but no event happens here for ED 3. I think my save is borked because I beat the dragons (not killed) before ever talking to the seabed person. If anyone could give me a save after picking up Mechano and Blue Oni that'd be appreciated.
Sooooooo...I randomly stumbled onto the solution.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
As the MC explains in the next few lines, he is being given paid leave so that they can get him out of the office while they frame him as the fall guy for the previous month's bad business. The paid leave is essentially the company saying 'Here's a short vacation before we ruin your life by firing you for incompetence so no other company will dare hire you to save face for the executives/managers above you'. Its a cliche event where the company accuses you of all the wrong doing while you're out of the office and can't fight the evidence they fabricate or pile against you. It's why he's so depressed and worried at home as he knows his life is going to be ruined by powerful people who don't give a damn about him and why he so readily escapes into the game spending the last of his savings where he has power.

It's deep and depressing at the same time that makes me wonder what the developer went through to craft this story.
Ouch ok should have waited to comment after actually playing the game. The mc has very seldom a bright background in ero rpgs

Wulfey

Oct 11, 2017
Yeah Idk what happened I return to the point before the final boss, found the robot dude and furface just fine, I can't find blue oni where you said she would be.
I also found literally every other ero event too by that time. The only other thing I could think of is talking to the black oni in the port town? I think they talk shortly about how they don't know where blue oni is? I also remember going to her cave and her not being there, idk if that triggers anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

raith

Jul 30, 2017
how the hell do you beat the Subterranean One 2 that looks like a malformed woman.. thing? every other round there's irresistible attack that knocks everyone except the king of oni out in one hit. Avatar of wind is always the first one to die, severely limiting my TP gen. either I'm missing something or.. I don't know

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
how the hell do you beat the Subterranean One 2 that looks like a malformed woman.. thing? every other round there's irresistible attack that knocks everyone except the king of oni out in one hit. Avatar of wind is always the first one to die, severely limiting my TP gen. either I'm missing something or.. I don't know
Sounds like youre highly underlevelled and are missing some avatars. You need to take down that fella as quick as you can (charge at 5, Oni King with full TP, heat and weight avatars for buffs and additional damage. That specific mob has an attack that deals like 1500 damage after its regular attack. Its not listed... you just die if you dont have a surplus of health.

By the way (unrelated to my answer above) why is it that ive found all the goddess statues (according to the walkthrough) and yet i can only have two avatars active at any given time? This a bug of some sort? The statues were in a cave on an island south-east of the isolated hut, another one in the shed in the illusionary world and the last one in the elementals cave. Got all of them but can only keep 2 avatars active.

EDIT: nevermind... you can only have 3 avatars active and ive missed one of the statues (was certain i picked up the one in the elemental cave but didnt).

Last edited:

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
Sounds like youre highly underlevelled and are missing some avatars. You need to take down that fella as quick as you can (charge at 5, Oni King with full TP, heat and weight avatars for buffs and additional damage. That specific mob has an attack that deals like 1500 damage after its regular attack. Its not listed... you just die if you dont have a surplus of health.

By the way (unrelated to my answer above) why is it that ive found all the goddess statues (according to the walkthrough) and yet i can only have two avatars active at any given time? This a bug of some sort? The statues were in a cave on an island south-east of the isolated hut, another one in the shed in the illusionary world and the last one in the elementals cave. Got all of them but can only keep 2 avatars active.

EDIT: nevermind... you can only have 3 avatars active and ive missed one of the statues (was certain i picked up the one in the elemental cave but didnt).
I think there's a bug with the summon you can have a maximum of 4 for all the avatars summoned, increase the cap in 3 different places. but you also have to go to the tower of death and talk to the ghost to reset your summon count and redo those unlocks

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Whoa! This art is all over the place. Im not saying it isnt interesting... its just a little weird.

Later edit: this art is actually pretty good. It really grows on you... like a tumor... or fungi on your feet. I actually like it.
(my tastes suck sometimes, i know)
... Writing "Fungi on your feet" and "My tastes suck" in the same sentence is really.. Unfortunate.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I think there's a bug with the summon you can have a maximum of 4 for all the avatars summoned, increase the cap in 3 different places. but you also have to go to the tower of death and talk to the ghost to reset your summon count and redo those unlocks
Huh... well 3 avatars were more than enough to clear the rest of the game (wind avatar is pointless anyway; the MC is too squishy to survive most fights while fighting and not defending/protecting anyway). Logically the avatar count at the beginning should be 1 and it would get increased by the 3 statues you need to grope along the way. I think the bugged statue is the one in the illusionary world. It told me my avatar summon count went up by 1 (first statue ive used btw) so i instantly tried to summon another avatar... to no avail. Seems like a bug alright.

D

Deleted member 119819

I think the black dragon fight on top of the mountain near "village" is bugged. The fight goes as normal but Beast just disappears after a fight.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes