senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I think the black dragon fight on top of the mountain near "village" is bugged. The fight goes as normal but Beast just disappears after a fight.
I thought this too, if you beat the dragon before killing both of the dark bosses her event doesn't activate after the fight. if you go back after killing both of the bosses she will be there though so don't worry you aren't softlocked out of the event or anything you just need to progress the story more.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I'm looking at the walkthrough but I can't seem to make blue oni appear on the island. I have mechano and defeated both things underwater and in the hole. What am I doing wrong?

RandomQ

Jun 15, 2017
There is just so much MORE. Is there a cure for White Oni? What about Mechano/Meca? Who was that evil thing under Oni Island? WHY IS GUIDE SO DAMN CUTE?! Someone please tell me there is a sequel. Or an ending where you just stay in the game. Hell, you could be the next Oni King. (Blue Oni would make an adorable queen).

Hipz

May 25, 2019
There is just so much MORE. Is there a cure for White Oni? What about Mechano/Meca? Who was that evil thing under Oni Island? WHY IS GUIDE SO DAMN CUTE?! Someone please tell me there is a sequel. Or an ending where you just stay in the game. Hell, you could be the next Oni King. (Blue Oni would make an adorable queen).
There would be a sequel if we support the dev by buying their game. This game is criminally underrated and barely sold.

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
How to defeat Ony on bridge? It says you can now use new skill however i don not have any new ones?
idk I'm having the same problem. I "squish-squish" three times and then a window pops up that says "you now have unlocked the new skill" but no new skill unlocks lol

edit: I figured it out. It's possible to "lose" the powerup from the hotspring? idk if it's from death or what. But I just talked to the chick at the snow town spring again and she gave me the power again and then I went to fight the oni and it worked

Last edited:

loxatron

Aug 19, 2016
Played the game, loved it, bought it on dlsite, but its not in english? Is it unofficial english translation or its on some other website?

shortypo

Sep 22, 2018
i think i found secret I was running under water when i found this place just called ( ? )there is a female warrior in the house when i spoke too her could choose if i wanted a shield or a spear but only 1

Reactions: Johndenver

Malhniimirt

Feb 16, 2018
Played the game, loved it, bought it on dlsite, but its not in english? Is it unofficial english translation or its on some other website?
The english translation is official, you probably bought the original game by mistake. It's alright since most game files you receive when purchased from DLsite is no different from the ones you download here.

Definitely must buy for me.

Reactions: loxatron

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
How do you level, everything kills me, even regular plain old meat. I'm only level 2
you basically find cats for first half of the game until you get the dragon avatar summons and start getting party members. There are 9 total and each upgrades a piece of gear with bunch of stats.

Reactions: Kevpoop11

maximun

Nov 23, 2018
I love this game so very much! Everyone should try it out! And buy it too so we can get more of that author

raith

Jul 30, 2017
there is an island with a cave on it, and you can find the last statue for increasing your summoning limit

on another note; what do you do with the dragon scales?

Omino

Feb 1, 2018
This game is amazing and needs more recognition, tons of quality content!
I'm definitely going to buy it, I hope they're going to develop a sequel one day!

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes