Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Aye I was following the walkthrough religiously, which led me to this conclusion. Following the tags each action gave me. Thanks for the response
Oh, I've very sorry then :( I'm sorry I didn't have the answer you needed. I don't know how the harem in this game works. I wish I did so then I could of gave you the answer you were looking for. I hope you'll get your answer soon. You are very welcome btw.

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
any good new scenes or is this still a blueballs game? ( yeah, i know you can fuck one of the girls but almost no1 is going after her lol)
Well you can fuck Ashley in this episode and maybe in general release you will able to have sex with Vicky as well going by her dialogue

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Might be a stupid question but what is the difference between Beta and Gold version?
Not between Beta and Gold.
BETA = Testversion
Means that some content may still be missing in the test version, parts can still be changed and, above all, that saves from the beta may no longer work later.
If you don't like any of that, wait a few days for the final version.

Reactions: CucumberPills

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
This is a hot game, pls more host like in your signature: FileMail, GoFile, LetsUpload, MediaFire, PixelDrain, ZippyShare.
Also please give Mac version too like previous compressor
Compression info: Overall 85% quality ratio
Original size: 9.07GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.24GB

[VN] [Ren'Py] A.O.A. Academy [Ch. 1-4 BETA] [TLGGAMES] [OS@9.07GB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Will try to see if i can add another file host... just in case if someone can't download from the link above.

Click LIKE if you find my post useful :cool:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The compressed link is slower than a slug if you're not a premium member...The main download is ridiculously big (size wise I don't mind the time it takes to download since my connection isn't that bad but I need space for other games).

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
how the hell do i dl 9 gb with this links...dont you think for the folks how they(we) can dl this hughe pack!?nopy is gone and all you offer are this shitty scamsites and mega doesnt do more then 3gb in 1 go...so if i want to use f95 i have to have paid accounts (at every possible dl-site) after nopy´s gone??? or i wait 3 days for a dl and maybe catch a virus on the scamsites, is this how this will go now?? ohh man....i have enough for today,bye

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes