xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Just wanted the official walkthrough guide with every update the developer brings because there are choices and then choices while some have points and some don't have. Since Chapter 2 is coming Complete - add AOA academy Chapter 2 walkthrough or guide.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
In the script c2aca_exp_auroraevent.rpy
Starting at line 49:
<SNIP>
Good catch, though the same problem recurs in the following if block as well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully TrueLoveGames is already onto it, since the release is due soon.
I didn't even realize this had an harem tag. I just assumed it didn't because if we go to the pool with Rebecca, Jade and Jenny we don't go to the gym with Valery and vice a versa. Same with the dates if we spend the night with Ashley no going with Jenny on a date and vice a versa.

Maybe the harem tag is a mistake?
No, the harem tag isn't a mistake:
3. HAREM

Yes
. But not necessarily in the way you might expect. It's a bit complicated, but I hope that everyone is patient enough to see where it goes.
We don't know how the polyamorous parts are going to work yet.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
In the script c2aca_exp_auroraevent.rpy
Starting at line 49:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The two elif statements use the same variable which means the last one will never work. But the last one is also using the variable for studying with Ashley even though it is about Ms. Elizabeth.

I changed the variable to "elif bacaexp_elitalk == True" because if we talk to Ms. Elizabeth after class she gives us a little tutoring session.

I didn't even realize this had an harem tag. I just assumed it didn't because if we go to the pool with Rebecca, Jade and Jenny we don't go to the gym with Valery and vice a versa. Same with the dates if we spend the night with Ashley no going with Jenny on a date and vice a versa.

Maybe the harem tag is a mistake?
I do not think it 's a mistake,
But I also don't think it will be easy to do ,
I fear that it may require a narrow range of relationship points to achieve.
i.e. Too low and it's a no go, Too high and she will want you all of you for herself.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
In this game the concept of Harem is not the classic one, we are not in milf city or filf or other games where in the end all the girls will be yours, in this game we will most likely have some "packs" of girls to access. To give totally random examples.
We might have her childhood friend and her Korean friend, but that would exclude the others.
Valery Rebecca and Jenny may all agree to share us with each other.
Jade could accept an open relationship.
But in some cases we may also have to make choices, based on the way we have behaved.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Is she a potential love interest or is she just going to be someone like jade or cathy from being a dik?

I hope she's going to be a love interest like bella, that'll be really cool.
Ya Elizabeth is growing on me. Jenny is in my #1 slot, but if she plays hard to get too much, or just isn't into committing for whatever reason, both Vicky & Elizabeth are a couple who definitely have my attention.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I've never played a VN where I can say that I really like all the romances even my favorite VN has a character I'm not completely into, so now I'm in a bind cause I don't do harems but I really like all the girls, why must A.O.A have a great cast of characters.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes