Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because gurls love jerks most of the time, jerks get the gurl by force or otherwise,
Not a lot of men have deus ex makina rich bombshells that pine over their dead friends
and go on a whim to make them good looking studs part of their rich and famous story ...
just w0w - what a nice game
why are some pearls like this hidden between so much crappy games
Because people love crap, and demand creates supply (y)

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Hey Developer, Great Work. You'll release the chapter 2 public soon. Can't wait for it. Your game has so many choices to do and choices gets points. But it's difficult to choose what choice to select in order to get points rather not getting any thing from it. Please provide an official walkthrough or guide of your game so that everyone can know which route to take to get more points with one girl's route.

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
This game is so good, though for some reason I have this feeling that something horrible is going to happen to the characters at all times. I also for some reason even knowing the game has the "harem" tag, I feel like I'm going to have to pick on of the girls at some point and it's going to hurt me to choose. Either way, love the game, keep up the good work.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
In the script c2aca_exp_auroraevent.rpy
Starting at line 49:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The two elif statements use the same variable which means the last one will never work. But the last one is also using the variable for studying with Ashley even though it is about Ms. Elizabeth.

I changed the variable to "elif bacaexp_elitalk == True" because if we talk to Ms. Elizabeth after class she gives us a little tutoring session.

This game is so good, though for some reason I have this feeling that something horrible is going to happen to the characters at all times. I also for some reason even knowing the game has the "harem" tag, I feel like I'm going to have to pick on of the girls at some point and it's going to hurt me to choose. Either way, love the game, keep up the good work.
I didn't even realize this had an harem tag. I just assumed it didn't because if we go to the pool with Rebecca, Jade and Jenny we don't go to the gym with Valery and vice a versa. Same with the dates if we spend the night with Ashley no going with Jenny on a date and vice a versa.

Maybe the harem tag is a mistake?

Reactions: Meushi

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Well damn, this is quite a game, i wasn't really expecting much if I'm being honest, but it nicely blew away my expectations. I like all the girls, but Jade, and Vicky are quite exactly my kind of damaged gals and I look ever so forward to seeing how the rest of their stories pan out.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Well damn, this is quite a game, i wasn't really expecting much if I'm being honest, but it nicely blew away my expectations. I like all the girls, but Jade, and Vicky are quite exactly my kind of damaged gals and I look ever so forward to seeing how the rest of their stories pan out.
Ya I am curious about Vicky. Hope she gets some scenes where she starts dressing up some and ditches the overly loose sweats; I imagine she's got a heckuva bod. :)

Reactions: Baelic

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Exercise .. the feels I need for gurls to hit on a high note and bubble up the fun:
food 4 thought, food 4 the eyes, food 4 the nose, food 4 the mouth, yummy baby.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes