Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played the game yet, Which of the women in the pictures on the front page is Jenny? (if she is there)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
She's the blond 2nd and last pics
Thanks.

I admit, she is beautiful. But being a ''slave'' with no choice is hardly convincing even though for such a beautiful woman. Well, I will give this game a chance, because the renders are beautiful. :p

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
Thanks.

I admit, she is beautiful. But being a ''slave'' with no choice is hardly convincing even though for such a beautiful woman. Well, I will give this game a chance, because the renders are beautiful. :p
Apparently this update changed that scene, people are exaggerating it a bit to begin with

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The obvious digs at Pinkcake had me laughing, the similar style of the characters is clear too (Jenny is like Maya and Jill had a baby), so far I love this game.

Can't wait to see what happens in the next full release.

Incidentally, are you ever going to tell us what A.O.A stand for?

Reactions: Qmil679

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Thanks.

She is and I didn't like that scene either but apparently its been altered haven't played new version yet

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Didn't say it wasn't forceful. I don't even really like the scene but labeling it as femdom seems like a bit of a stretch to me.
Maybe a stretch, haven't played the new version yet but the original it just came out of nowhere, so it probably skewed my judgement of the scene

Reactions: Real Deggy

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
While I kind of agree it's a little out of nowhere I didn't think it was that bad afterwards if you choose to just hug and talk to Jenny but it wasn't super smooth.

For the dev though your renders are great, I approve the male is a good looking but naieve fellow and the characters are interesting. A couple of story scenes could be smoother but overall a good start!

Reactions: Real Deggy

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I am sure there are other females in this thread, but from my perspective the male MC is about a 7.5 to 8 out of ten, so pretty good compared to most games. (too many feature five foot nothing males that err...don't really get you very thirsty)

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
The obvious digs at Pinkcake had me laughing, the similar style of the characters is clear too (Jenny is like Maya and Jill had a baby), so far I love this game.

Can't wait to see what happens in the next full release.

Incidentally, are you ever going to tell us what A.O.A stand for?
I'm gonna guess it means Ace Of Angels simply because there's a singing group with that acronym. Maybe dev is a fan :unsure:

Reactions: Repuci

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I am sure there are other females in this thread, but from my perspective the male MC is about a 7.5 to 8 out of ten, so pretty good compared to most games. (too many feature five foot nothing males that err...don't really get you very thirsty)
Not a female, but as a straight man, I still have eyes and enough sense to detect attractiveness lol. This MC is definitely one of the better looking ones. Not too babyfaced that he looks like a 12 year old, not short enough to make it look ridiculous when interacting with a LI, and no bird chest. 7.5 is a good rating

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Not a female, but as a straight man, I still have eyes and enough sense to detect attractiveness lol. This MC is definitely one of the better looking ones. Not too babyfaced that he looks like a 12 year old, not short enough to make it look ridiculous when interacting with a LI, and no bird chest. 7.5 is a good rating
You deserve an extra like for the bird chest mention :)

• Haha
Reactions: Cokebaths

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
A.O.A. Academy [v0.1.2] [TLGGAMES] - Original Size: 1.06GB

Compressed version for PC (112MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
It's too many games that feature an MC that's a 5'2'' 13 year old looking twink woman hating manlet, Thankfully this isnt in this game.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes