RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Tried different options but couldn't get perfect score for Jenny and Valery to unlock the gallery. Wouldn't mind to have a walktrough.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Tried different options but couldn't get perfect score for Jenny and Valery to unlock the gallery. Wouldn't mind to have a walktrough.
I managed a perfect score with Jenny on the first release, second playthrough. Ashley i did on the first go, just the obvious choices really for Ashley. Jenny's were slightly more not what you would think.

Last edited:

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
I managed a perfect score with Jenny on the first release, second playthrough. Valery i did on the first go, just the obvious choices really for Valery. Jenny's were slightly more not what you would think.
I also got perfect score for Valery on first release but not on this one.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Since no one has really talked about it yet. The Jenny scene is much better after the rewrite. She doesn't try to pressure, blackmail or force you anymore and it's played as simple messing around. You can simply say no and she is fine with it.

I think that the rewrite of that scene is much better now whether you accept or not and Jenny is still likeable regardless of what you choose. I think a lot of the hate for Jenny will be gone now and the story isn't compromised or massively changed after the update so I think people will be much happier after the change and the dev can now focus on making those beautiful renders and making this story live up to the potential it has now

Last edited:

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Ok ok, this game is showing quite a bit of promise. I do like where the story is going and having music and other general audio on release is definitely a good thing. The models also don't look like monsters which seems to be a recurring theme in most games nowadays, so that's also nice.

Now the renders....most of them are really good BUT, what in the love of god is with the contrast/brightness ? I played this at night and I was blinded. Some renders are fine, done in normal color and contrast, and then you have a lighthouse in your face. The renders are just unnecessarily edited and some are so bright and "contrast-y" that it hurts to look at.

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
Ok ok, this game is showing quite a bit of promise. I do like where the story is going and having music and other general audio on release is definitely a good thing. The models also don't look like monsters which seems to be a recurring theme in most games nowadays, so that's also nice.

Now the renders....most of them are really good BUT, what in the love of god is with the contrast/brightness ? I played this at night and I was blinded. Some renders are fine, done in normal color and contrast, and then you have a lighthouse in your face. The renders are just unnecessarily edited and some are so bright and "contrast-y" that it hurts to look at.
Yeah it is too bright sometimes, especially those scenes with Jenny, her platinum hair and pale skins add even more fuel to the fire.
Aside from that it is pretty great overall, all girls are cutie. Definitely keeping an eyes on this game from now.

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Just started playing, and everything seems very well executed. Nice models, well written out and believable dialogues, believable story (so far) and no major bugs or anything. Scene direction also seems quite nice.
I do have one major annoyance though. That anime style intro movie you get after that first phone call, the audio in that isn't linked to the audio opties. So it fking blasts the audio at full volume. Very annoying for someone who tends to put down the in game volume to 10 or 20%, because he wants to listen to his own music. Please fix.

[edit]
Okay, I'm starting to noticing some writing issues.
"has train doors always been this short" "I've never gotten in one for years..."

I don't even know what the writers are trying to say with those sentences. Even if I were to interpret those sentences as:
Have train doors always been this small? I haven't been in a train for years." -- I'd still say the sentences are weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prompt
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes